Tuber Mirum

Birthdays, Births, Anniversaries Etc...2006

Thank you so much for the Birthday Wishes!

Unfortunately I had to work today and there were some major programming issues <_< , but I am now going out to celebrate and have a few drinks with my wife and some friends. :lol:

cake-077.gifgift-112.gifirish-drinking-beer.gif

By the way, Happy Birthday TLC! happy-birthday-054.gif

It's great that we share the same birthday. I hope you had an enjoyable day!!

Regards,

ff :lol:

Many Happy Returns you 2 i.e. FF & TLC...hope you'ze have a good one

Aww Ra best

Scsi

I may well make an appearance much later this evening; apologies in advance, especially if I go into the chat area. You have been warned!

Hope the hangover isn't too bad, just think about eggs frying in a pool of greasy fat <_<

Jesus I'm all over the shop, I had a lovely birthday thanks, lots of whizzer japes etc.

I'd just like to give a big thank you to my agent and my production crew, my publicist, make up artist, and the good lord Jesus Christ our saviour (praise the lord!) Who Died For Our Sins.... <_<

I'd just like to give a big thank you to [...] the good lord Jesus Christ our saviour (praise the lord!) Who Died For Our Sins.... <_<

Was He on the list?

regards,

Hein

<_<...... :lol:....................... :lol::lol:

:D...... :P....................... :electr2:.. :electr2:

:electr2:@@ :electr2:....................... :electr2: :electr2:

:electr2:...... :electr2:....................... :electr2: .. :electr2:

:electr2:...... :electr2:appy belated . :electr2::electr2:irthdays!

TLC: it was lovely to meet one of the birthday boys - in the flesh, as it were - tonight. Hope the hangover isn't too dramatic...

ff: soz to hear about the shocker of a day. Hope tonight more than makes up for it...

Hippos and Birdies to you both!

I'd just like to give a big thank you to [...] the good lord Jesus Christ our saviour (praise the lord!) Who Died For Our Sins.... <_<

Was He on the list?

regards,

Hein

On the subject of Jesus, what would happen if a DL candidate died but was later resurrected? Would it still count as a death?

A Happy Mother's Day to DL mothers and those who know them! Even if you don't celebrate it where you're from, a Happy one nonetheless!

A Happy Mother's Day to DL mothers and those who know them! Even if you don't celebrate it where you're from, a Happy one nonetheless!

As a mother, I say a huge THANK YOU for your kind words. :P

I'm a little confused though. I thought Mother's Day was in March. :P

As a mother, I say a huge THANK YOU for your kind words. :D

I'm a little confused though. I thought Mother's Day was in March. :P

Depends what country you come from Six, I believe. I of course made the mistake of believing my mum when she said it was all rubbish and she didn't want to celebrate it; not the message she conveyed when I called her on mother's day to say hello and I got shouted/cried/shouted at for about an hour for not sending a card. :P

Maybe next year I'll get a list of all of the different mother's days across the world and send her a card for each. It's not really going to happen though, knowing me.

Let the countdown befittingly begin......

In yea verily yea a few brief days yea, notapomme will be celebrating his bitters intake on his birthday. Just wanted to get this happy greeting out now notapotato well since I might be otherewise engaged buy then. Happy birthday....................

and of carse Barbie and Cobbo the Croakmeister as well.......I feell possitively ghostly not having mentioned them.

Happy Birthday Notapotato!

Who would have thought that you shared a birthday with Barbie...

Happy Birthday Notapotato! happy-birthday-054.gif

I hope you had an enjoyable day!!

Regards,

ff :P

I've found a photo of Notaptato as he entered this world 37 years ago today. It's not for the faint hearted so brace yourself.

The miricle of birth!:

Potato%20Picking_JPG.jpg

Happy Birthdee Mr Notapotato!

as11_40_5868.gif

I'm sure it's a coincidence these chaps got as far away as possible the same year... :P

Happy Birthday Notapotatoe!

1101880829_400.jpg

And I think it's also iain's b-day, so a happy one to him too

Happy Birthday Notaspud! :P:):)

Happy Birthday Notapotato. My gift to you is my 500th post

Ah those late summer holidays. They have a lot to answer for. Whitley Bay was it?: Or somewhere altogether much more upmarket? There they were, your dad, Winston, and your mum, Desiree, hoping for a little Maris Piper and what did they get? Well, whatever it was, it wasn't a potato.

Unlike your potato friends you can't get mashed on your birthday, but have a great time all the same.

As for Barbie and Cobbo, what can I say? Barbie, you're a doll. Cobbo - two posts, brimming with potential. Have a good one.

Here's a fairly big, size 5, red fonted Happy Birthday Notapotato! and also Happy Birthday Iain!

I hope at least one person says, "you don't look a year older... ha! ha! ha!!!" to you today, at least that is if you wish to have a good excuse (other than the drink) to commit blind ugly violence on this most special day of days! Some people prefer cake apparently, but what do they know?

ps Iain, I did say 'see you tomorrow' yesterday, although I must admit the reason you're still here is not the one I expected. ;)

:):P:P:)

Happy Birthday Notapotato, Barbie & Cobbo the Croakmeister :P:)

To Notapotato:

Hope you have a wonderful birthday with absolutely no potatoes present, or present potatoes!!

[ Sound file: Happy Birthday song played on ukulele ]

Hope you like the music! :P