Cowboy Ronnie

Prince Rainier

according to the always fact-filled Evening Standard, Monaco's Prince Rainier's getting old and trying to decide which of his kids is least likely to f*%$ things up in the principality when he goes. He was recently in hospital for a recurrence of heart problems. That family's due to have something bad happen to 'em - it's been a good few years since anyone died or got cheated on by their bodyguard/husband nailing a stripper

... or fell off a cliff.

I dont know about his health but he lends himself beautifully to a good headline...

"Only happy when its Rainier" is just the tip of the iceburg...

Ronnie, what the hell are you doing reading the Standard? You've been fooled into reading it, no doubt, by those "FAMOUS AUSTRALIAN ACTOR DIES" (see p.98) billboards. I suggest The Tribune or Wall Street Journal, it would probably be more your cup of tea, sorry, McCappuccino. :D

Guest satch

I hope prince faggot of Monaco dies. What a piece of sh*t he was. He probably wasn't concerned when his wife died he probably just got the phone call then went back to sucking his bf's cock. Rot in hell gayboy.

I hope prince faggot of Monaco dies. What a piece of sh*t he was. He probably wasn't concerned when his wife died he probably just got the phone call then went back to sucking his bf's cock. Rot in hell gayboy.

Not keen on him then?

• Like 1

Guest IYG

I only dislike him because he was married to who I consider to be the most beautiful woman in the world, Princess Grace.

with you there IYG. We may have differing views on Titanic, but Grace Kelly in, amongst others, Rear Window, was mesmerizing. Although he was a Prince and fabulously wealthy, I actually think she sold herself a bit short with Ranier.

The only actress who could compete was Sophia Loren in Houseboat. Mama Mia, that was a spicy meatball.....

Sounds like a posting that belongs more at home on the Michael Jackson thread!

:old:

Guest IYG
with you there IYG. We may have differing views on Titanic, but Grace Kelly in, amongst others, Rear Window, was mesmerizing. Although he was a Prince and fabulously wealthy, I actually think she sold herself a bit short with Ranier.

The only actress who could compete was Sophia Loren in Houseboat. Mama Mia, that was a spicy meatball.....

Houseboat is on my too see list, I think the only movie with Sophia Loren Ive seen is El Cid, and she was quite the looker in that movie.

Grace Kelly at her best acting - Dial M for Murder

Grace Kelly at he best looking self - To Catch a Thief

I hope prince faggot of Monaco dies. What a piece of sh*t he was.  He probably wasn't concerned when his wife died he probably just got the phone call then went back to sucking his bf's cock. Rot in hell gayboy.

Sounds like a posting that belongs more at home on the Michael Jackson thread!

:old:

shame on you

Houseboat is on my too see list, I think the only movie with Sophia Loren Ive seen is El Cid, and she was quite the looker in that movie.

Grace Kelly at her best acting - Dial M for Murder

Grace Kelly at he best looking self - To Catch a Thief

Two great beauties I agree, but a particular favourite of mine would have to be Fenella Fielding in 'Carry on Screaming'.

Prince Rainier might agree too, providing of course the previous posted allegations are not true.

Guest Death List Observer

Monaco's Prince Rainier III, 81, has been taken to the intensive care unit of a hospital after having been admitted March 7 due to bronchial-pulmonary infection. The widower of Princess Grace, formerly Grace Kelly, has long suffered from ailments of the heart.

Guest jim reaper

Prince Rainier died a short time ago according to reports

Guest funeral director

I can't find any news as to that effect anywhere.

Guest One Man Jury
I can't find any news as to that effect anywhere.

It never Rainier but it poursier

On the 8th March Prince Rainer was taken to hospital due to a lung infection and on the 21st March he was placed into intensive care. (Monaco's prince always seems to be left off offical royal guest lists at Buckingham Palace, obviously fallen with Lillibet along the way at some time or another). BBC, Wiki and Hello tell more on his condition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Rainier

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4372881.stm

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/...3/princealbert/

EG

(topic merged ATJ)

Guest Guest

Last I heard it's pretty bad. Rainier's suffering from heart and kidney failure and is on life support. His 3 kids are supposedly at his bedside.

The BBC news website is now reporting that the Pope has sent a "special blessing" to Prince Rainier. :o:D

What do you think he said: "sooner you than me?"