Lady Die

Princess Diana

Holy crap!!! They're all serious!!! This link ought to be kept for all those that rant about our lack of lives...

From a sample of one I came to the conclusion that the people there are wibbling idiots.

In comparison needing a life isn't so bad.

regards,

Hein

Apparently she made a pass at Gary Lineker, for God's sake....

Did she hang onto his ears?

Apparently she made a pass at Gary Lineker, for God's sake....

And did he score? :(

I hated the way the media idolized the spoiled little bitch for "all her good works". Absolutely nothing she ever did cost her anything. She was globe-trotting around in private jets, staying at 5-star hotels and eating in the bet restaurants, all at the expense of the people of her country. My GF at the time was such a Die-anna freak that she spent three days crying on the couch recording everything on the tube, often over movies I was saving. I tossed her out on her ass very soon after. The people on that tribute site, and the ring site, remind me of her and gross me out.

What was the first thing the Queen said when she heard Di had died in a crash?

"Was Fergie with her?"

I hated the way the media idolized the spoiled little bitch for "all her good works". Absolutely nothing she ever did cost her anything. She was globe-trotting around in private jets, staying at 5-star hotels and eating in the bet restaurants, all at the expense of the people of her country. My GF at the time was such a Die-anna freak that she spent three days crying on the couch recording everything on the tube, often over movies I was saving. I tossed her out on her ass very soon after. The people on that tribute site, and the ring site, remind me of her and gross me out.

I agree with you.

Regards,

ff :(

Can't find Nozzer........  Can't compute...............  Cerebral cortex failure imminent...........  Need assistance............  Shutting dooooooowwwnnnnn

And while I've got the big dictionary out, a Nozzer is a new recruit; a novice sailor. Originally it was a corruption of "no sir."

Sir, You are Art Garfunkel and I claim my five pounds.

Shocking stuff here.

:(

Sir Peter and Diana caught on CCTV cameras after a sordid romp at a top London hotel. The grin on Sir Peter’s face suggests his request for anal sex was finally granted.

Shocking stuff here.

What a fantastic site - I actually thought it was a real "disclosure" when i started reading it - great fun - make sure you read the section about the "Maxwell Wives"

I suppose it makes more sense of the colonic irrigation...now the bloke who did that for her could tell some tales...

An outraged American friend sent it to me. She thought I should know that a "billionaire tycoon" was making disgraceful comments about our beloved Royal Family.

What was the first thing the Queen said when she heard Di had died in a crash?

"Was Fergie with her?"

The Queen and Camilla are out driving in the royal LandRover when they are held up by a mugger.

"Oi Queen - give us yer Crown Jewels" but fortunately her Majesty had concealed the Crown, Orb and Sceptre in the Royal Snatch and they couldn't be found

"Oi Camilla - give us yer big bloody engagement ring and tiara" but fortunately Her Highness had concealed the items in the Royal Snatch-in-Law and they couldn't be found

"Well give us the keys to the motor then", which they duly handed over

"That was lucky" said the Queen extracting the Crown etc

"Indeed" said Camilla removing her own jewels "Pity Fergie wasn't here - we could have kept the fuc*ing car"

Monarchists are more realistic.

I am actually a member of the site but I'm nothing like those weirdos. Honest. They are far too obsessed. They think they are personal friends of the family.

They won't allow a word against any royal - they just remove your posts.

Can non-members post to that site?

Those people are so thick and soppy. Makes you want to get a few thousand tacky plastic Diana dolls made cheaply in China and sell them all on for £249.99 apiece.

Anyone up for a 'Deathlist guerilla raid' a la the BBC Derby Dead Pool page?

I'm up for that - am getting registered as we type...

Only members can post (I bet that upsets you all).

I'm not sure what I'm going to post yet. :(

Damn, you have to get approved by their mods so God knows how long it will take

Have written what I'm going to post tho....heh, heh, heh......

Give us a preview then - their mods will have it removed within an hour.

I wonder if the moderators will swallow my application for membership. I've used the name "Urael Fxvaare" (apply ROT-13 to decode), but perhaps my stated profession (Ergverq gnkvqrezvfg) is a bit of a tip-off that I'm less than serious.

regards,

Hein

Give us a preview then - their mods will have it removed within an hour.

I think the challenge here is to see how many posts you can get on "permanently" without them spotting it - we'll see....

I wonder if the moderators will swallow my application for membership. I've used the name "Urael Fxvaare" (apply ROT-13 to decode), but perhaps my stated profession (Ergverq gnkvqrezvfg) is a bit of a tip-off that I'm less than serious.

regards,

Hein

V yvxr vg, irel pyrire.

I said I was a gay piano tuner from Uttoxeter....

Is that you: "IvbyrgObl"?

regards,

Hein