Lady Die

Princess Diana

I'm in as well. He're my profile.

[TinyURLed link -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein

Idiots and Royalist arse kissers they undoubtedly are, and what a lot of them, over 8,500 members, with almost 6 million hits on that site since it started. How very depressing. :(

The worst part, the embarrassing part (for me, at least), is that it seems the majority are from the US.

A friend of mine told me that there was going to be a programme on Channel 5 about false mass grieving. She said it was supposed to be on on Friday at 19:15, but it didn't appear to be.

Anyone know about this? Have I missed it, or is it still to be aired?

They may discuss the deceased Princess, as I believe that at the time of her death, there was a segment of the public who resented the pressure put on them by the media etc. to grieve for her.

They have done it to me again!:

'Hi Windsor

I am just letting you know that I have deleted your short post in the Eighth Anniversary of Diana's Death Thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by windsor

I will remember her. But sadly it will be for almost destroying the monarchy.

This thread, more than any other in the Forums, is kept strictly on topic. The purpose of this thread is to celebrate Diana's life. As your post does not conform to the topic and invites a retort (thereby derailing the thread) it had to go.

Sensitivities and emotions in this thread run high. I hope you understand the reason for my action.

thanks,

Warren

British Forums SuperModerator'

SuperModerator my arse. :(

God, they're strict.

I suppose starting a new thread celebrating Diana's death is out of the question? I'm sure there are plenty of new members who would be delighted to stay on topic.

Nice to see a certain titled English billionaire has joined.

:(:huh::lol:

So is this the new DeathList hobby - acting as an internet commando force to disrupt forums we don't like. Great fun, but what happens when we're identified as the source of the attack, royalbrownnose.com has thousands of members apparently, do we really want all of them over here doing a KRAUT on us?

Perhaps the joke's on all of us.

Maybe everyone who joins and posts in their forum isn't as sad and sickening as we first thought. Maybe they're all from other boards like DL, signing up to have a go at the Royals, and, in an effort to ingratiate themselves to the mods, start off all sugar-coated and nicey-nice.

Then at the first sign of a bad, off-topic post, the mods delete their post and ban 'em, just leaving the sickening messages behind.

In fact, there may only be one genuinely sick and genuflecting royalist there, eveyone else is either banned or on their way to being banned as soon as they think they're in the clear and let fly.

The Royal Forums site appears to have crashed, how dreadful.

:(:huh::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have just discovered the same thing and was starting to get paranoid that the IPs bans had started. Possibly though they have taken the Board offline with all this bizarre traffic...

This is starting to remind me of Project Mayhem in Fight Club...

Sensitivities and emotions in this thread run high. I hope you understand the reason for my action.

thanks,

Warren

British Forums SuperModerator'

SuperModerator my arse. :(

I have not been let in yet, but of course it could be that they wish to interview me personally because of my profile.:huh:

Not sure I would want to join a forum who's moderator is named after a rabbits home.

This is starting to remind me of Project Mayhem in Fight Club...

I'm disappointed Grim... you've broken the first rule.

Im confused Harvester..but Tyler here seemed to find it amusing :(

Guest Guest_Notapotato

Still waiting for the results of my second attempt.

Couldn't help noticing that Sir Peter Maxwell has joined that Forum.

Could he be one of us?

Anubis?

I posted after Sir Peter - they removed my post but kept his.

(I was ranting over the whole 'you are HRH and future King Mother' - Two false statements in one. <_<

Would anyone like a copy of the alleged accident photo of the Queen Of Tarts?

It wouldn't stay up long but I imagine the aftershock would be felt for a considerable length of time...

....did I notice a captain on their list? <_<

I find that I am quite unable adequately to express my deepest feelings about Princess Diana

<_< Well done Captain.

Would anyone like a copy of the alleged accident photo of the Queen Of Tarts?

It wouldn't stay up long but I imagine the aftershock would be felt for a considerable length of time...

Post it as a link with a proviso regarding anyone who might take offense. That way it's their own fault for clicking it.

So who is Eleanor Aquitaine?

Nice work whoever...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt physically sick on the day of the funeral.

So who is Eleanor Aquitaine?

Nice work whoever...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt physically sick on the day of the funeral.

Ummmmm... Read?