Lady Die

Princess Diana

So who knows what happenned there?

Rumbled!!

I can honestly say, from my posts I don't know why, it may have been the Robespierre avatar I suppose and the Wordsworth quote!! Tant pis.

No explanation or complaints or anything. How very rude of them!

The b*stards! Poor show, I say!

:ph34r:

Perhaps it was the sigs. They have been removed but the posts are still there.

...so far.

Damn. My alter ego has been killed. Oh well, he was 64.

Edit: No, he's just pining for the fjords, eh banned. There's still one post alive, although the search utility says three. It was fun while it lasted.

regards,

Hein

Edited by Magere Hein

The posts of Eleanor Aquitaine still remain, but the Wordsworth quote has gone (the Robespierre avatar still remains). These Royalists are such peasants.

All but one of Captain's contributions remain, status- Banned, but the Trumpeter has quite disappeared. He is still quoted in other members' posts.

I have a feeling that they may not have heard the last of us yet, though. :ph34r:

Oh well,

Anyone up for joining that Dr. Who forum Tempus mentioned a while back? :ph34r:

I'm out too. :ph34r:

The sad thing is that I was being serious with my opinions.

Oh well - they were a bunch of nobs anyway.

Oh well,

Anyone up for joining that Dr. Who forum Tempus mentioned a while back?  :ph34r:

Either that or the MJ fanclub forum - of which I am proud to be the newest member. :ph34r:

They obviously don't believe in free speech or any form of criticism. Well...... what do you expect from a bunch of foreigners pretending to be English?

I suppose I took it too far when I said that she is not a HRH (which is true) and that there is no such thing as a king mother (true also) and that she would never be Queen Mother because shes dead (also true).

They are deluded.

[Rant on] That site is really starting to get to me - to think that people have accused this site of being anti-free speech!

Some of the posters there are so badly f**ked up. The behaviour of their moderators is sickening - probably a bunch of Daily Mail journalists. Their moderation makes the screwed up people there think everyone has the same opinion as them and further encourages their misguided thoughts.

I'm tempted to sign up and start a thread to properly discuss the hysteria surrounding Di and her death - however I'm sure it wouldnt be allowed as it might frighten the regular posters. [Rant off]

Oh well - they probably get less hits than DL anyway :)

I suppose I took it too far when I said that she is not a HRH (which is true) and that there is no such thing as a king mother (true also) and that she would never be Queen Mother because shes dead (also true).

Unfortonately no reason was given for my ban. AFAIK I didn't do anything wrong. Mebby it was this picture in my profile that did it:

taxidermist27jd.jpg

They are deluded.

Without a doubt.

regards,

Hein

[Rant on] That site is really starting to get to me - to think that people have accused this site of being anti-free speech!

Some of the posters there are so badly f**ked up.  The behaviour of their moderators is sickening - probably a bunch of Daily Mail journalists.  Their moderation makes the screwed up people there think everyone has the same opinion as them and further encourages their misguided thoughts.

I'm tempted to sign up and start a thread to properly discuss the hysteria surrounding Di and her death - however I'm sure it wouldnt be allowed as it might frighten the regular posters. [Rant off]

Oh well - they probably get less hits than DL anyway :)

It's definitely a site to use as an example when DL posters accuse our benevolent and frightfully understanding admin & moderating team, and delightfully enlightened membership, of being, erm, well whatever they accuse us of, there's bound to be a better example in the Royal Fora.

So whos up for it again this time next year. ;)

:)

I have also been banned from the royal forum. I think it was my unflattering comments about Princess Diana that got me turfed from that site. Talk about free speech!

I've begged forgiveness via email:

"Hello, its your old friend windsor here.

I logged on to the forum today to find that my registration has been cancelled.

May I ask why you felt the need to do so? I will admit that some of my posts were over the top (especially the one where I told you to do your worst) but I'm afraid that I simply did not agree with another members post which I found obsessive.

Regarding my support of the Royal Family, I am a monarchist and your site is royalist (in my opinion there is a difference) and so its only natural that our opinions should clash. If you let me back I promise I won't post in the Diana threads unless it is productive and relevant.

And if you don't take me back it says alot about the Royal Forums.

Regards

windsor

PS - I intend to re-register as windsor2 - please get back to me . "

I'm hoping for some answers.

I'll be damned if I'm going to be silenced by a bunch of obsessive Royalists.

(If Warren or any of the other mods are reading this - I'm only Joking)

I'm still producing bile from the tribute threads... this is like being given a jumbo enema to ensure full coverage...

I'm cringing Windsor but I like the cut of yer jib :)

... I don't know if you have read through this thread, but if you had done so you would have found that no-one has been shouted down. All posts in the spirit of the thread are welcomed. If in doubt what the spirit is, please see Tiaraprin's introductory post (post #1).

thanks

Warren

British Forums SuperModerator

What is that about no one being shouted down and all posts in the spirit of the thread being welcome.

P.S. TF, I see that you are quite well known :)

Why are you so keen to rejoin these obssesives. makes you seem like an obssesive.

Maybe the challenge of acceptance among these people is reward in itself?