Gunjaman5000

Most Obsessive Deathlisters

Well, you never know, there may be advantages!

Seriously, what does being a moderater do for you?

The title moderater was gifted to me (and Tempus) by the Admin of this forum. (There is no doubt that it was to makes us think we were moderators and make a fool of ourselves nut anyway). So I accept the title as a half way mark between members and moderators (I probably have some moderator qualities but lack about three quarters of them).

And after all, it draws attention to me and distiguishes me from most others. As Tempus said, we are an elite group. :lol:

The title moderater was gifted to me (and Tempus) by the Admin of this forum. (There is no doubt that it was to makes us think we were moderators and make a fool of ourselves nut anyway). So I accept the title as a half way mark between members and moderators (I probably have some moderator qualities but lack about three quarters of them).

And after all, it draws attention to me and distiguishes me from most others. As Tempus said, we are an elite group. :lol:

You should change your name to "Windser" to match

And after all, it draws attention to me and distiguishes me from most others. As Tempus said, we are an elite group. :rolleyes:

You should change your name to "Windser" to match

Na, it sounds a bit too foreign. :D

<_<

Our modest colleague didn't put up his own celebration but........

He's just hit 1500, he started later than me and I've just gone mental cos I hit four figures.

Without you Windsor there would be less pickings for us all. About 7.7 less pickings a day to be precise.

As George Galloway says.....RESPECT!

[Merged topics - ff]

Our modest colleague didn't put up his own celebration but........

He's just hit 1500, he started later than me and I've just gone mental cos I hit four figures.

Without you Windsor there would be less pickings for us all. About 7.7 less pickings a day to be precise.

As George Galloway says.....RESPECT!

Thank you MPFC.

The last thread started in my honour was by a ranter wanting me banned, so I thank you for being kinder.

Regards

Windsor the Troll, P.T., M.ter.

PS. Wish me luck on my quest to 2000. :D

"Congrats" Windsor... so when will you hit 2000? I can't be bothered to do the maths, I'm sure you have. Your bimillenial will be worth celebrating.

On average, how often do you attract amusing ranters to the forum? (Elspeth not included, of course, she's pure class) Once every 100 or so posts?

I don't really attract them here, I just piss then off when they are here and become they more annoying.

I don't really attract them here, I just piss then off when they are here and become they more annoying.

Are you slowly morphing into Banshees?

That sentence was incomprehensible.

Congrats anyway on becoming the third DeathList "Lifer".

Are you slowly morphing into Banshees?

That sentence was incomprehensible.

Congrats anyway on becoming the third DeathList "Lifer".

Yes, I noticed a mistake earlier and I tried to edit it before anyone noticed. I accidently put the 'they' after 'become' rather than before. :(

And I made a mistake on 'Them'. :)

Oops.

Yes, I noticed a mistake earlier and I tried to edit it before anyone noticed. I accidently put the 'they' after 'become' rather than before.  :(

And I made a mistake on 'Them'.  :)

Oops.

I see that your "Insert random language mistakes to avoid detection"-routine is a bit more sophisticated than mine. You look very human.

Oh, and dancing rodents on 1500+.

regards,

Hein

:D ...... :D ...... :D

.. :( ... :):D ... :D ..

.... :D:D .. :D:D ....

...... :D ..... :eshock: .....

:eshock: ...... :eshock: ...... :eshock:

.. :lol: ... :lol::P ... :electr2: ..

.... :electr2::electr2: .. :electr2::electr2: ....

...... :eshock: ..... :eshock: .....

I'm tempted to steal that and use it as my signature - if that was at all possible. :lol:

Guest Toke Deltorso

I'm watching!. :lol:

I'm tempted to steal that and use it as my signature - if that was at all possible. :lol:

That would be a wonderful sig.

Congratulations! :lol:

I'm tempted to steal that and use it as my signature - if that was at all possible.

Please be my guest. I decided it was time to take DeathList pyrotechnics to a whole new level and you were my guinea pig.

[villanous scheming and/or laughter] There's no stopping me now! :lol: [/villanous scheming and/or laughter]

...except for the fact that if you try to use too many emoticons in one post, you get severly repremanded by the message board. :lol:

Edit: You're right, it doesn't work! That's pants.

Edited by in eternum+

Congratulations Windsor! Now you join the elite rankings of deathlisters who officially "Need to Get A Life!" :lol:

You must have some mad typing skills!

Not sure about mad, but I certainly am a bad typer.

I've gotten into the habbit of mixing my n's with my m's.....

Not sure about mad, but I certainly am a bad typer.

I've gotten into the habbit of mixing my n's with my m's.....

To break any habit isn't as easy as everybody thinks..

For a while my habit was capitalizing all A's in my sentences. :lol:

Congradgeelashuns Windsor..................and her'es to the next 1500.............

This isn't fair really, I think that every one who hits 1500 posts on here needs a cash prize. How else will they come up with the money to pay for the Carpal Tunnel surgery??

Thanks be to you all. ;)

(My spelling isn't that bad Bruno). :rolleyes:

Guest Gunja Guest

1500 posts and not a word of sense in any of them. Quite an achievement indeed.

What would I know? I'm not the Authority.

Thanks be to you all. :eshock:

(My spelling isn't that bad Bruno).

Oh dear :rolleyes::lol: I wasn;t looking to mock your spelling I just decided to spell the word out the way it sounded.... ;)

Congrats Windsor!

Man, I'm away for one day and I miss Windsor's 1500th, Shelley Winter's death, and some other things that I wanted to complain about but can't remember... so I'll just say congrats again. I have never ever seen the quality of your posts compromised.