Gunjaman5000

Most Obsessive Deathlisters

Any ideas for a new avatar would be appreciated.

Don't tempt me. :lol:

Congratulations on your 1000th post Boudicca.

Welcome to the 1000+ club. :D

Congratulations on your 1000th post Bou

Regards,

ff :D

Well Done on your 1000 B

The Preverbial packet of "Swizzles" is in the post :D

Please, please people save your sacred breath. I was officially the first person to Congratulate

her on number 1000. That was where she [posted number 1000.

And right here I will officially be the first[ person to congratulate her twice .

Congratulations Boudicca!

Shall we meet in our secret place so I can personally congratulate you?

Thank you for your good wishes!

It was nice of you to start a new thread, HoS, and I appreciate it, and it was equally good of FF to put this in The Hall of Shame, along with the other obsessives.

Special thanks to Mr. Fugit for help and encouragement.

Thank you for your good wishes!

It was nice of you to start a new thread, HoS, and I appreciate it, and it was equally good of FF to put this in The Hall of Shame, along with the other obsessives.

Special thanks to Mr. Fugit for help and encouragement.

Congratulations - young lady.

Now on post twuntdom(1001)

Many congratulations Bou, may you have many more 1000's of posts

0301oscar5big1jn.jpg

Mr. Windsor has been moonlighting, producing dodgy videos.

:referee::):lol:

Guest iain

this is the 500th post about Gerald Ford on this thread and i did my 500th post today!..just thought id metion it..dont know why.

this is the 500th post about Gerald Ford on this thread and i did my 500th post today!..just thought id metion it..dont know why.

Because you are a self-absorbed ninny?

Because you love seeing your fiddle-faddle folly displayed on endless pages?

jokes)

Because you have less of a life than I?

Because you are fascinated by the number 500?

Because you are still disillusioned by not being able to correctly link people to deaths which may have actually happened (as opposed to those wikipedia jokes)?

Because you have a miled crush on Gerald Ford to this very day and enjoy seeing his name at the top of the heap?

Because you still resent being turned away from the Betty Ford Clinic?

Because you still have not figured out the effects of gamma rays on man in the moon marigolds?

Because you paid too much for tickets to see the latest Andy Lurid Webber musical?

Because you wanted to keep your membership active?

Because at 1:19 D.L. time you saw you were post number 499; but that was not nearly enough and so a slim 4 minute or less margin of time later you decided to post #500 even though it had nothing whatsoever to do with your former paramour Kurt Waldheim?

Because in the 24 hour window herewith and within preceding you posted numerous posts on Gerald Ford knowing that you could and would not only build your post count but also that of the Ford posts count......your one sadness being that they did not coincide at numero 500 at the exact same moment.

Because you knew I would most likely respond here and have a sardonic comment for you which is one of the many ways in which you get your jollies and sexual release?

Well put Bruno.

I bet iain reports the deaths on wikipedia just so he can get about 4 posts out of one undead celebrity.

For example:

-"I can now report that 'so and so' is dead".

-"Wikipedia are now saying hes alive I shall have to enquire".

-"They said that people often report deaths as a joke."

- "I feel so betrayed!"

By the way, we don't really need you to "confirm" a death after someone else has already reported it.

We get the point first time round!

I applaud your speech Bruno. If there was a clapping smilie, I would use it. :o

Now you just need to get back to feeding Uncle Wilfie his oatmeal.

Because you are a self-absorbed ninny?

Because you love seeing your fiddle-faddle folly displayed on endless pages?

jokes)

Because you have less of a life than I?

Because you are fascinated by the number 500?

Because you are still disillusioned by not being able to correctly link people to deaths which may have actually happened (as opposed to those wikipedia jokes)?

Because you have a miled crush on Gerald Ford to this very day and enjoy seeing his name at the top of the heap?

Because you still resent being turned away from the Betty Ford Clinic?

Because you still have not figured out the effects of gamma rays on man in the moon marigolds?

Because you paid too much for tickets to see the latest Andy Lurid Webber musical?

Because you wanted to keep your membership active?

Because at 1:19 D.L. time you saw you were post number 499; but that was not nearly enough and so a slim 4 minute or less margin of time later you decided to post #500 even though it had nothing whatsoever to do with your former paramour Kurt Waldheim?

Because in the 24 hour window herewith and within preceding you posted numerous posts on Gerald Ford knowing that you could and would not only build your post count but also that of the Ford posts count......your one sadness being that they did not coincide at numero 500 at the exact same moment.

Because you knew I would most likely respond here and have a sardonic comment for you which is one of the many ways in which you get your jollies and sexual release?

Bravo Sir.I have not chuckled so much since Dennis Thatcher died.

As much fun as it would be to add to the berating of iain, I must change the course of this thread ever-so-slightly in order to wish Bou an extremely belated

HAPPY LEAP-INTO-POST-TWUNTDOM!

I can only grovel in gestures of apologetic grief in not being able to do so On The Day. Please feel free to blame my mother, for having crappy slow dial-up.

Anyway, a message in honour of your Post-Twuntdom shall be winging its' way to you pronto!

;) Hello out there. I'm new here and I just thought I'd say that this seems like a good place to settle down. I've travelled through many forums in my time, and, alas, found nowhere to call home. But I am hoping my journey is over ( not my life journey, you understand )! :D

So, hope to get to know you all soon!