Guest KateS

Margaret Thatcher

Does anyone know if David Cameron actually answered Jonathan Woss's question about whether he had sexual fantasies about Mrs T?

I think he just laughed and shook his head. (no not that head you dirty minded people)

A large part of Wossy's interview technique is built on either making some facile remark about how he might get involved in the work of the celeb he's interviewing, making some OTT suggestion to see if they respond and/or under-mining them. He's been flirting with such disaster for a while and he got some unwelcome publicity on the back of the David Cameron interview.

I'm never sure if Wossy is as talented as his employers make out or hampered by a massive jealousy of those he interviews. I get the impression he doesn't rate most of them and makes a joke of the whole thing but when he's faced with people who've really done something, like on Bono's scale or - with Cameron - a guy who might be Prime Minister in a few years and is significantly younger than Ross himself, his interviewing technique seems to go badly off the rails.

Guest iain

ok thi sis the 664th.Anyone else want to contribute?

Guest iain

no-one at all?

Guest iain

oh well I'll just have to do it myself.Mrs T,your numbers up!

Isn't being a post whore so much fun!

Oh damn - I've just made it 667.

Guest iain

I wonder if its worked?Anyone know her phone number?

I THINK THERES a good chance she will die today.Its the annniversary of the death of her husband Dennis.She has found life without him very hard apparentely.

In that case, perhaps we can also hope for Carol Vorderman to snuff it today as well? (as it is the 1st anniversary of Richard Whiteley's death?)

I can't see Maggie dying soon, she wouldn't want to miss the 25th anniversary of the Falkland's victory,

big celebrations are planned next June.

I think she has stroke written all over her.

Hopefully not with permanent marker, otherwise it'll be tough to wash off.

I wonder if an 81 year old Margeret Thatcher could get a tatoo? Something like 'Please Drop Dead' on her left arm. Imagine if she got drunk and had that done? Surely that would remind her. And hopefully would bring on the great success even sooner.

I wonder if an 81 year old Margeret Thatcher could get a tatoo? Something like 'Please Drop Dead' on her left arm. Imagine if she got drunk and had that done? Surely that would remind her. And hopefully would bring on the great success even sooner.

How about having DO NOT RESUSCITATE tattoed across her chest, just in case some misguided fool tries to jump start her in a medical emergency :D

How about having DO NOT RESUSCITATE tattoed across her chest, just in case some misguided fool tries to jump start her in a medical emergency :D

Where are you going to get someone willing to tattoo across Margaret Thatcher's naked chest... :D ...

DavidCameronspeech.jpg

Ah. Ask a silly question I suppose...

Where are you going to get someone willing to tattoo across Margaret Thatcher's naked chest... :D ...

DavidCameronspeech.jpg

Ah. Ask a silly question I suppose...

That man would make a fantastic used car salesman, he might even do well going door to door trying to get people to change their electricity suppliers. I can't see him amounting to much more than that. Who is he by the way? ;)

William Hague in a wig and an accent more acceptable to the voters, allegedly.

A couple days ago, before the G8 summit, they showed video of Harper meeting with Thatcher in London. Thought she looked a bit decrepit, she was none the less no worse for the wear.

No video link, but it didn't look like she'd be nodding off eternally any time soon.

... it didn't look like she'd be nodding off eternally any time soon.

[iain] if she's not dead by monday evening, i'll never post on this forum again. [/iain]

Margaret Thatcher our very own 'Ernesto "Che" Guevara' ?

see ThatChe at www.anyoldicon.com

your comments please

any old icon

ThatChe on http://www.anyoldicon.com/ If she was dead she'd spin in her grave

Mrs Thatcher got upset when Dennis snuffed it. She got upset when Ronnie snuffed it. Doctors have predicted that should she get upset again, she will snuff it. Gorby will then get upset and the whole thing just goes on. And of course, who gets her handbag?

Give it to Arthur Scargill!

When the old witch finally dies Bliar says she won't be having a state funeral. I bet he's hoping he'll have one.

The article also says that she's in "good health" <_<

Blair should have a state funeral.....in Iraq! I'm sure they'd figure out a suitable series of celebrations.

Blair should have a state funeral.....in Iraq! I'm sure they'd figure out a suitable series of celebrations.

The Israelis could provide the fireworks

Much as I don't like Thatcher, remembering all the strikes that my teachers at school were on. I think she should have a state funeral given that she was the first female prime minister and the first one for yonks who was elected for three successive terms in office. The one good thing I can remember that she did was the "Right to Buy" scheme, giving council tennants the opportunity to buy the houses / flats that they had been renting for several years from the council. My parents bought their 3-bedroom house in Tooting (South-West London) for 18,000 GBP, my uncle bought my gran's old house in Roehampton for about the same price. Her downfall was the Poll Tax, it seems she didn't read the history books and learn what happened 400 years ago when it was first attempted to be introduced.

Thatcher deserves a state funeral more than Bliar does. :birthday:

Bliar definitely won't get one.