Guest KateS

Margaret Thatcher

heres the news Maggie will be choking on this morning!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...nthatcher18.xml

I just read that article. Lady Thatcher isn't very clever either, is she? A few quotes:

"I want closure with Mark Thatcher and to show him that Christian humility does not include being his personal doormat."

"I believe that only someone who is a Christian can be forgiving and sit down with my husband's ex-mistress,"

:(

regards,

Hein

Soon after their marriage in 1987 the couple visited Downing Street. "Lady T hand-washed all of Mark's shirts, pressed them and folded them neatly in little plastic bags for travelling," she said. "Mark used to refer to moments like that as 'little spurts of mothering' ."

You couldn't make this sh*t up. Bear in mind this happened after 'The Iron Lady' smashed Scargill and the hardest bastards in trade unionism, retook the Falklands in a matter of weeks and bullied some of Europe's most difficult politicians into giving the UK rebate.

Soon after their marriage in 1987 the couple visited Downing Street. "Lady T hand-washed all of Mark's shirts, pressed them and folded them neatly in little plastic bags for travelling," she said. "Mark used to refer to moments like that as 'little spurts of mothering' ."
You couldn't make this sh*t up. Bear in mind this happened after 'The Iron Lady' smashed Scargill and the hardest bastards in trade unionism, retook the Falklands in a matter of weeks and bullied some of Europe's most difficult politicians into giving the UK rebate.

Shouldn't that be 'The Ironing Lady' from now on? Or 'The Ironic Lady', perhaps?

regards,

Hein

well, frankly i find her sexy.

Brilliant! :banghead:

I do hope that bigtimedead becomes a DL regular. Then we can look back in a few months at the painful, private candour of that first post. Oh, how we'll laugh...

Edit: Arrrr! It'll be like Davy Jones 'imself is dancing a jig inside your ribcage. etc.

Indeed, not since the days of early Windsor has someone started out with wit, self parody and a sense of knowing showmanship in a post. Damn good posting name too.

well, frankly i find her sexy.

I do hope you're referring to Lady Thatcher (Mark Thatcher's estranged wife) rather than Baroness Thatcher :banghead:

Anyone have any updated information on Mrs. T's health?

81 Today!

How many more?

Doesn't think much of herself, does she:

"She said she would prefer something like a library or an IT centre or even a combination of the two.'"

Obviously copying her old friend Reagan and all the rest of the former Presidents. They get Libraries so she wants one too.

If she wants something useful, whats wrong with a bench with a plaque on it? A few million pounds cheaper than a library anyway...

If she wants something useful, whats wrong with a bench with a plaque on it? A few million pounds cheaper than a library anyway...

I think the MT Memorial public toilets would be even more appreciated.

regards,

Hein

Andrex could release a line of Maggie Thatcher memorial lavatory paper,

I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy wiping their backsides on Maggie's face.

conservative webb site. she's poorly but ok.she may live forever :rip:

conservative webb site. she's poorly but ok.she may live forever :lol:

Thanks for that.

You wouldn't happen to have an older brother called iain would you?

God I hope this bitch carks it in 2006, however as has been said, she is a candidate to live forever - some sick bastard will probably clone her. Hoepfully she dies in some hiddeous accident that manages to scrape every trace of DNA off the face of the earth - we can but hope.

she just keeps going. thay will bring her back when bush starts getting out of hand :P

she just keeps going. thay will bring her back when bush starts getting out of hand :P

Which Bush is this?

George W?

George H W?

Kate?

Gorse?

Jeb?

Jenna?

Barbara?

Laura?

Bring her back? She's never gone away.....

Which Bush is this?

George W?

George H W?

Kate?

Gorse?

Jeb?

Jenna?

Barbara?

Laura?

Can I be a nitpicker and say, "You forgot Prescott Bush!" Ah Prescott, the man who founded the infamous "Bush Dynasty". Fortunately he died long before he could see what an idiot his grandson turned out to be.

There's an annoying space on the list between Casper Weinberger and Charles Haughey that I hope by the end of the year is filled up a bit. Margaret Thatcher, would you care to volunteer to fill the void?

There's an annoying space on the list between Casper Weinberger and Charles Haughey that I hope by the end of the year is filled up a bit. Margaret Thatcher, would you care to volunteer to fill the void?

I presume Thatch will go to one of her best friend's funeral. Let's face it - Heathrow to Santiago is a long way. A very long way for an 81 year old in poor health. Plus the deaths of her mates Casper and Milton must have dealt a blow to her morale even before this. Not long for her, I feel.

Is it true that he refused to allow them to name a chilean wine "Pinochet Noir" because it was deep red???

:) for bum joke of the thread, I'll get me coat...

Sounds dubious and I forgot to add just now: Britons and Northern Irish will be eternally grateful for the support that he and his country gave us during the Falkland's War. It was much appreciated thanks! B)

Is it true that he refused to allow them to name a chilean wine "Pinochet Noir" because it was deep red???

:) for bum joke of the thread, I'll get me coat...

Sounds dubious and I forgot to add just now: Britons and Northern Irish will be eternally grateful for the support that he and his country gave us during the Falkland's War. It was much appreciated thanks! :(

I'm a Briton and I couldn't give a toss about the Falklands, give them back for me, save the taxpayer a fair wad no doubt....

Well I do. I love the fact we have loyal citizens around the globe and still have our Empire. It is one of the things that make us British and the two main Falkland Islands are among the 100 largest islands in the World. That's pretty impressive. They are just as British as England is and it was right to defend them against the Argentine bastards! B)

I presume Thatch will go to one of her best friend's funeral. Let's face it - Heathrow to Santiago is a long way. A very long way for an 81 year old in poor health. Plus the deaths of her mates Casper and Milton must have dealt a blow to her morale even before this. Not long for her, I feel.

This will really quicken her demise you think? I sure hope so. She's been wasting oxygen for long enough. If at least one good thing comes out of all of this, this will be it! :)