Boudicca

Bloody Fireworks!

Is anyone else completely pissed off?

The nearest we get to fireworks in my village is when a car backfires :angel3:

Our local council decided to hold a display tonight, the F******g things have been going off all night, my dog is terrified and I am in danger of going deaf as I've had to turn Rammstein on full blast to drown out the noise, we have to go through it all again tomorrow night :angel3:

Who's that Blair Guy?

That sounds like a great idea Boudicca, burn him! Just a little bit too much info about his 'impressive manhood' :angel3: Something I really didn't need to know.

Yes, fireworks are nothing but an annoyance.

The vast majority of them are sold to neds/chavs who blow things up with them. Which is fairly annoying.

I was telling Boudicca a few days ago that there was an incident in my town where someone decided it would be a good idea to stick a firework though a letterbox. The local paper (crime desk section) reported extensive damage to the letter box and burns to the door.

Yes, I do live in an exciting town.

Yes, fireworks are nothing but an annoyance.

The vast majority of them are sold to neds/chavs who blow things up with them. Which is fairly annoying.

I was telling Boudicca a few days ago that there was an incident in my town where someone decided it would be a good idea to stick a firework though a letterbox. The local paper (crime desk section) reported extensive damage to the letter box and burns to the door.

Yes, I do live in an exciting town.

It's postboxes round here the neds put the fireworks in, the Royal Mail has to clamp a shutter over them now, so there is only enough room to post a letter.

Who's that Blair Guy?

That sounds like a great idea boudicca, burn him! Just a little bit too much info about his 'impressive manhood' :angel3: Something I really didn't need to know.

We're all about lowering the Tone.

..there was an incident in my town where someone decided it would be a good idea to stick a firework though a letterbox..

Does that paper often have "Lost Cat!" on the front page?

Being away from England at this point in time is great! Nary a firework have I heard.

The thing that bothers me about the whole fireworks issue is not fireworks on the night, it's that they start about a fortnight before the 5th, and then seem to continue on well into mid-November! That, and when people set them off in the middle of the night.

The boards clock appears tio have gone wonky again.

Yes, the whole thing seems to be acting a bit funny - must be the myriad visitors :angel3:

No but in the regional paper (the Press and Journal(I think)) there was article about a firework being tied to a wee dogs leg.

It killed the dog dead. :angel3:

Guest I want to build a time machine&#

So I can go back to 1950 and live the rest of my life in peace.

I am sick of Chavs, bloody fireworks, trick or treaters, telesales callers, Tony Blair and people in general (present company excepted!)

Burn them all on the mother of all Bonfires! With that two faced scum sucking hypocrite Blair as the Guy on the top.

:angel3:

Guest alive as hell

well u all makin jokes about sick or dyin ppl

so u might as well go to hell

I mean drop dead

hope that some fireworks will

tear u apart

mother***kers

I mean drop dead

tear u apart

mother***kers

A give you credit, but a joke as that should be saved

for an occation such a July 4th?

Guest Slimeoid Necrophile

I mean drop dead

tear u apart

mother***kers

Are you a member of the Bee Gees?

:angel3:

Oh, brilliant, a bunch of obstreperous guests. I suppose Windsor will be blaming me for them next.

You mean, apart from minor details like polio, the Korean war, the imminent threat of nuclear annihilation, and that sort of thing?

The silly fireworks season reminded me of this, which, I am almost certain, has appeared previously, somewhere in these pages, therefore, as I don't have time to look for the original posting, I ask the contributor to accept my apologies and thanks.

(That looks like too many commas but might even be correct; Now it's time for a semi-colon!)

Guest Time Traveler
Oh, brilliant, a bunch of obstreperous guests. I suppose Windsor will be blaming me for them next.

You mean, apart from minor details like polio, the Korean war, the imminent threat of nuclear annihilation, and that sort of thing?

I said "Live My Life".

Couldn't care less about the Korean War, just another American Blood Fest.

Polio wouldn't affect me, and we didn't get nuked did we so nothing to worry about.

Nuff said Mr Chav Lover? If you like modern life, you are welcome to it. Personally I think it stinks.

Never mind Nostodamus, i'm with George Orwell. :o

And I'm not a guest I am Mr Magoo, just couldn't be arsed logging on on my laptop.

;)

just couldn't be arsed logging on on my laptop. :o

I concur, Monsieur Magoo. It's a terrible clean up job and the smell hangs around for weeks.

Oh no Elspeth, I think I know who is responsible for that one.

A former friend of mine.

Last night I was accused of being jealous of a diabetic because he has a natural way of dying.

I was confused too. :o