Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

New Year Resolutions

Now the cigarettes I used to smoke are $7.54

Each?

Now the cigarettes I used to smoke are $7.54

Each?

$7.54 For a pack of 20.

It doesn't really count as being a New Year's resolution as I quit smoking at the beginning of December. I just thought I'd mention it. :)

Well done sir, although I have to say I've no intention of giving up on sucking a fag. saythat.gif

Are you Dale Winton?

• Like 1

It doesn't really count as being a New Year's resolution as I quit smoking at the beginning of December. I just thought I'd mention it. :)

Well done sir, although I have to say I've no intention of giving up on sucking a fag. saythat.gif

Are you Dale Winton?

I'll be anyone you want me to be, hun. kiss.gif

• Like 4

Maybe some DLers (not naming any names but... charon and Deathray) should try to do something about their obvious reliance on/unhealthy habit of calling me "drunk" a lot if they can't deal with certain things I say, or just generally accusing me of being a drunkard? It's a bit unsightly.

I know you guys don't always do it _all day_ but sometimes it feels like..... you're just looking at the clock, longingly waiting for it to be an acceptable time to start. Right? So that's a sign you have a problem.

Sorry old boy , just assumed it what what.

I'm moooore than happy to deal with certain things you say, easy peasy from my point of view as I am probably more extreme than thee, just unfortunately, my views are not aligned with your soaring star and am more than chirpy over those pesky muzzies getting down.

Maybe some DLers (not naming any names but... charon and Deathray) should try to do something about their obvious reliance on/unhealthy habit of calling me "drunk" a lot if they can't deal with certain things I say, or just generally accusing me of being a drunkard? It's a bit unsightly.

I know you guys don't always do it _all day_ but sometimes it feels like..... you're just looking at the clock, longingly waiting for it to be an acceptable time to start. Right? So that's a sign you have a problem.

are yer drunk or what mate,serously.
  • Like 3

Bizarrely mk, I don't think I'd called Z a drunk this year.

I just can't help myself though, for chucking the occasional stick on the fire as it has moved from humerous to compelling, how he manages to shoehorn Isis into the most banal of threads.

To a guest looking in it must be like watching the formation of the mindset of young Adolf in pre WW1 Vienna, surrounded by the greatest minds of the age, yet not absorbing a jot. (I'll leave it up to you dear mk, which of the minds I represent).

I'll lay 1/3 that zorders has a 'tache.

Pretty sure I haven't called you drunk in ages not that I'd give a fuck i I had as you're clearly a repressed alcoholic who needs to watch that channel 5 documentary from last week...

Pretty sure I haven't called you drunk in ages not that I'd give a fuck i I had as you're clearly a repressed alcoholic who needs to watch that channel 5 documentary from last week...

That's pretty defensive. I was just kidding!

Wow you're really touchy about your problem aren't you?

I'm actually an oppressed person ya daft twat. Your pseudopsychology leaves a lot to not be desired.

I'm actually a twat.

FTFY

• Like 2

I'm actually a twat.

FTFY

You must have spent months in training for that one!

You absolute comedic ninja!

Shopping List: Popcorn.

More popcorn.

Even more popcorn.

• Like 3

I resolve to swim in an ocean in 2016 (GOM don't count); and to let my daughter see Hope/Winter from Dolphin Tale I/II

I resolve to be a better dad, if that's possible lol

I resolve to finish painting my home (been painting outside for over 18 months now)

I reaolve to get rid of 5% of my possessions (by weight). Too much shit I don't need.

SC

• Like 1