honez

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2006

Your Pimp Name Is...

boy.jpg

Uncle Dogg

What's Your Pimp Name?

http://www.blogthings.com/pimpnamegenerator/

Uncle Dogg!

I kinda like it, but I might drop the Uncle part so as not to sound too much like a dirty old man. Dogg retains just the right amount of cool without the Sid James annotations.

Your Pimp Name Is...

boy.jpg

Uncle Dogg

What's Your Pimp Name?

http://www.blogthings.com/pimpnamegenerator/

Uncle Dogg!

I kinda like it, but I might drop the Uncle part so as not to sound too much like a dirty old man. Dogg retains just the right amount of cool without the Sid James annotations.

I am Luscious Trickz

You Are 29% Vain

vain-2.jpg

Okay, so you're slightly vain from time to time, but you're not superficial at all.

You are realistic. You know that looks matter. You just try to make them matter less.

How Vain Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howvainareyouquiz/

You Are 22% Vain

vain-2.jpg

Okay, so you're slightly vain from time to time, but you're not superficial at all.

You are realistic. You know that looks matter. You just try to make them matter less.

Would have been 12%, but I have a strange fascination with having my photo taken, although not for reasons of vanity. If you need proof, take a look at my profile pic; I'd need to have something to be vain about in the first place!

I am Luscious Trickz

You are, or you perform? :)

I am Luscious Trickz

You are, or you perform? :)

Both.

I am also 26% vain. Not sure if that's a help or a hindrance.

I am Luscious Trickz

You are, or you perform? :D

Both.

I am also 26% vain. Not sure if that's a help or a hindrance.

By my reckoning the less vain you are, the more likely you'd be to perform the less luscious trickz.

So that means..... er..... oh dear. :)

Have I managed to put both feet in it yet, or just the one? :D

You Are 40% Vain

vain-2.jpg

How Vain Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howvainareyouquiz/

You Are An ENFP

The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.

You are also unconventional, irreverant, and unimpressed by authority and rules.

Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.

You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're qutie the storyteller!

You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

nap, I have been coded the same as you. The description is fair enough I suppose, though I'm not sure how happy I am about being described as making an excellent politician or journalist. :)

Your Pimp Name Is...

girl.jpg

Ms. Shagswell

Well I'm quite happy with that :).

You Are An ISTJ

The Duty Fulfiller

You are responsible, reliable, and hardworking - you get the job done.

You prefer productive hobbies, like woodworking or knitting.

Quiet and serious, you are well prepared for whatever life hands you.

Conservative and down-to-earth, you hardly ever do anything crazy.

You would make a great business executive, accountant, or lawyer.

I've never done woodworking in my life and as for knitting tried it once at primary school and hated it, I'm not that quiet either.

Things to read to induce death...

To avoid this, the two choice quotes from the badly written article about undeserving lottery winners are: -

They planned to spend the win - enough for 688,365 Big Macs - on a house so they can settle down with their two-year-old daughter Chloe, two.
Presumably she's two then....
Emma, who has spent 12 years at the branch, suspected a money spider crawling on her hand may have changed their fortunes.
That's what 12 years of working at MacDonalds does to you I suppose.

Things to read to induce death...

To avoid this, the two choice quotes from the badly written article about undeserving lottery winners are: -

They planned to spend the win - enough for 688,365 Big Macs - on a house so they can settle down with their two-year-old daughter Chloe, two.
Presumably she's two then....
Emma, who has spent 12 years at the branch, suspected a money spider crawling on her hand may have changed their fortunes.
That's what 12 years of working at MacDonalds does to you I suppose.

Hmmm, must confess I'd never heard of a "money spider", so I did some research as to why it's so called. According to Wiki: "money spiders (in the United Kingdom, from the superstition that if such a spider is seen running on you, it has come to spin you new clothes, meaning financial good fortune)."

But surely just about all spiders spin webs and might crawl on you, so why is this particular one called the money spider? Does any out there have any personal insight into this, i.e. if a Linyphiidae happened to crawl across you, would you say, "Aha - money spider. Better go buy a lottery ticket"?

"Aha - money spider. Better go buy a lottery ticket"?

I know people who have bought a lottery tickey purely because a bird shat on them.

It's meant to mean luck.

Crazy, eh?

I know people who have bought a lottery tickey purely because a bird shat on them.

It's meant to mean luck.

Crazy, eh?

A gull once shat on my dad's (almost bald) head. I suppose that the bird couldn't resist that opportunity for target practice. It didn't bring my dad much luck, as far as I can remember, but then he didn't play the lottery.

regards,

Hein

Hmmm, must confess I'd never heard of a "money spider", so I did some research as to why it's so called. According to Wiki: "money spiders (in the United Kingdom, from the superstition that if such a spider is seen running on you, it has come to spin you new clothes, meaning financial good fortune)."

But surely just about all spiders spin webs and might crawl on you, so why is this particular one called the money spider? Does any out there have any personal insight into this, i.e. if a Linyphiidae happened to crawl across you, would you say, "Aha - money spider. Better go buy a lottery ticket"?

I see I have again fallen foul of presuming that the stuff my mum told me as a nipper was common knowledge....

Not that my knowledge matches the esteemed wikipedia; I just thought it was a 'common' name for a particular type of spider. In my early childhood (late 70's-early 80's) I think it covered any of the really tiny black spiders i.e. less than a few millimetres. Although the clue was in the name, I had never actually connected them with coming into money or good luck or the like, until I read that poignant story.

How very remiss of me, I could have missed out on a fortune over the years due to my complete lack of arachnid-based financial decision-making abilities. <_< They never teach you the right stuff at school to prepare you for the real world, do they?

Obviously, I've encountered more than my fair share of these spiders in my time.

I see I have again fallen foul of presuming that the stuff my mum told me as a nipper was common knowledge....

My Mum told me about money spiders too. Hope that helps. <_<

It's meant to mean luck.

Crazy, eh?

A gull once shat on my dad's (almost bald) head. I suppose that the bird couldn't resist that opportunity for target practice. It didn't bring my dad much luck, as far as I can remember, but then he didn't play the lottery.

regards,

Hein

I always figured that people say a bird shitting on you, or rain on your wedding day (and no Alanis, it's not ironic), or other such annoying things are good luck to cheer the poor recipient up. I suppose one could look at it from a karmic perspective and figure, well something really bad just happened to me, so on the theory that luck should even out over time I'm due to have something good happen.

Anyway, you know what is good luck? Finding a fiver on the streets of London. I've chanced upon two in the past ten days. Way-hey!!

I once found 80 Quid in the Gutter on Maryhill Road in Glasgow.

Someone must have been mightily pissed. As indeed was I soon afterwards. <_<

I once found 80 Quid in the Gutter on Maryhill Road in Glasgow.

Someone must have been mightily pissed. As indeed was I soon afterwards. :D

HAHAHA Excellent NAP

K here's one for ya

What's Your Beer Personality?

You Are Corona

corona.jpg

You don't drink for the love of beer. You drink to get drunk.

You prefer a very light, very smooth beer. A beer that's hardly a beer at all.

And while you make not like the taste of beer, you like the feeling of being drunk.

You drink early and often. Sometimes with friends. Sometimes alone. All the party needs is you!

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourbeerpersonalityquiz/

:lol:

cheers hic

Scsi

You Are Bud Light

bud-light.jpg

You're not fussy when it comes to beer. If someone hands it to you, you'll drink it.

In fact, you don't understand beer snobbery at all. It all tastes the same once you're drunk!

You're an enthusiastic drinker, and you can often be found at your neighborhood bar.

You're pretty good at holding your liquor too - you've had lots of experience.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourbeerpersonalityquiz/

Spookily accurate. :D