honez

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2006

I know there a few Doctor Who fans here. Have a go at this. I'm most like the fourth and the second doctors apparently

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=166656

I know it is crap but metal men terrify me :o

:referee:

Hey i love doctor who, i even make signatures and download episodes.

No offence meant doggie 101171, I was just trying to say that the cybermen terrified me in my formative years and still terrify me now more than 30 years later, your signatures are great, I loved the one with David Tennant, the current one doesn't scare me so much as the 'metal men' are tinted blue. If you really want to scare the S**t out of me try the metal skeleton thingy at the end of 'Terminator' :o .

I know there a few Doctor Who fans here. Have a go at this. I'm most like the fourth and the second doctors apparently

:referee:

No offence meant doggie 101171, I was just trying to say that the cybermen terrified me in my formative years and still terrify me now more than 30 years later, your signatures are great, I loved the one with David Tennant, the current one doesn't scare me so much as the 'metal men' are tinted blue. If you really want to scare the S**t out of me try the metal skeleton thingy at the end of 'Terminator' :o .

will do

this ok for you

terminator.jpg

You could try making musical instruments out of your food items. :old:

i would hate to play that when it gets mouldy

:P

will do

this ok for you

terminator.jpg

Exactly that doggie 101171, it's taken me 3 days to reply because I've been hiding behind my sofa shaking since I saw the pic!

The most terrifying Dr. Who I ever saw was the one with the Mummies, the bandages were unwrapped to reveal a metal caged body, I only saw as far as the torso being unwrapped before I was sent out of the room by my parents and made to sit in the living room at the dinner table until it was all over, they thought I would have had nightmares if I had seen the whole thing, I had the nightmares anyway :lol: I even had a nightmare from an episode of 'Blakes 7', I was terrified, my bedroom had the attic door in the roof and all through my childhood and well into my teens I expected something to come out of the attic.

For the terminally bored:

Escapa

Click and hold the red square. Now, move it so that you neither touch the walls nor get hit by any of the blue blocks. If you make it to 18 seconds, you are doing brilliantly (apparently). US fighter pilots are expected to be able to do stuff like this for at least 2 hours. Perhaps this would prove more useful in an air-battle type scenario.

Get yourself some really cool bedsheets...hours of fun Guaranteed !!

greatbedsheets8bz.jpg

:P

Scsi

Escapa

Good one Tartarus!

I'm terminally bored. Also thoroughly enjoying this game! :P

May I suggest, to those of you with an addictive personality, that you don't try this activity!

Escapa

Good one Tartarus!

I'm terminally bored. Also thoroughly enjoying this game! :lol:

May I suggest, to those of you with an addictive personality, that you don't try this activity!

28 seconds is my record (I get up early and practice!). :P

Escapa

Good one Tartarus!

I'm terminally bored. Also thoroughly enjoying this game! :lol:

My best is only 4 seconds. Better get some practice in. The kids won't be eating tomorrow!

Escapa

Good one Tartarus!

I'm terminally bored. Also thoroughly enjoying this game! :o

28 seconds is my record (I get up early and practice!). :lol:

My best is only 4 seconds. Better get some practice in. The kids won't be eating tomorrow!

Never mind the kids, my cat is getting awful thin. :P

Try this test.

Very quick and painless.

My analysis:

What's on your mind?

Here is the analysis:

You'll drop everything to be with the partner of your dreams, and you'll give their sentimental presents rather than expensive ones. Nevertheless, your spontaneous nature does have a limit, and when the romance is over, you'll head back to work to pick up the pieces.

Hmmm. Don't know about that.

I'm pretty much right in the middle with 16.53 seconds, but I fear my lunch hour is about to be completely wasted...

I'm pretty much right in the middle with 16.53 seconds, but I fear my lunch hour is about to be completely wasted...

Waheyyy! I got to 12 seconds!!! I think i'll leave it at that!

Well done TLC, and the expert Tartarus!!!!

Came across this blog on another forum. Thought I'd share it with you lot. Apologies if it's been posted elsewhere on the site. Basically, it's about this guy (Amir) from Barnet who has sold a laptop to this guy (imaginitively known as Laptopguy!) through eBay and the laptop is bollocks. Laptopguy wants his money back but Amir, as it turns out, is a scammer with a bit of previous who refuses to do the decent thing and even pretends to have moved to Dubai but is actually working in a down-market burger bar in Earl's Court.

Amir, who is not the sharpest tool in the box, had forgotten to delete his hard drive and Laptopguy finds loads of, ahem, stuff on the aforementioned laptop and decides to exact revenge on the hapless Amir by setting up the blog to shame Amir into giving the money back. Laptopguy then posts some of the images onto the blog and invites comments from anyone looking in. The result is cyber train wreck cum lynching.

Laptopguy informs Amir of the blog and Amir and his friends and relatives join the great debate. The result is hilarious. The link for the blog is here.

Once you've read the history click onto the link at the bottom (www.tofangsazan-the.blogspot.com) and then click onto 'I'll do it so laptopguy doesn't have to' (someone else is running it now as Laptopguy is sitting his exams) for all the comments.

In the space of five days it's had over half a million hits all over the world. Enjoy!

PS Near the bottom of the comments page you'll find The Deathlist's Tartarus has left his calling card (It started out as a sonnet but went somewhere else). :P

Excellent! Thanks Tartarus....this is the funniest thing I've seen in ages! It makes you think though, doesn't it? That's the end of me selling dodgy gear down the local....

Excellent! Thanks Tartarus....this is the funniest thing I've seen in ages! It makes you think though, doesn't it? That's the end of me selling dodgy gear down the local....

Instant karma, baby. :lol:

Try this test.

Very quick and painless.

My analysis:

What's on your mind?

Here is the analysis:

You'll drop everything to be with the partner of your dreams, and you'll give their sentimental presents rather than expensive ones. Nevertheless, your spontaneous nature does have a limit, and when the romance is over, you'll head back to work to pick up the pieces.

Hmmm. Don't know about that.

Here's mine:

'You think money and love are equally important. You have an interest in many things in life, and work hard to ensure that you maintain a healthy balance between work, play and love. However, you tend to be unable to decide what you really want to do with your life. You wouldn't dream of leaving your loved one for one or two million dollars, but you would have to reconsider if the offer rose to 100 million dollars.'

Hmmm. That's actually pretty accurate. Except the bit about the money; 10 million would be more than adequate.

:lol:

Here is the analysis:

If your house was on fire, you would risk your life to dash back in to collect your bank book and tax papers rather than a photo album or the first love letter your sweetheart ever wrote you. At least you would feel remorseful afterwards. You sometimes feel torn between your work and your love life, but when it comes to the crunch, your work is more important.

Well, kind of true. When I had to leave a real life house fire, I got dressed, and took my fags, lighter (couldn't get close enough to use the house to light my fags) and mobile phone with me. I took some stick from my flatmates, until they suddenly realised they all needed a fag... Still, my other flatmate spent ages in his increasingly smoke filled room trying to find a pair of jeans that didn't belong to his girlfriend, and so fit them over his thighs.

I think he'd have appreciated the humour if he'd been found dead on the floor, naked except for a pair of his good lady's jeans halfway up (or down) his legs...

The main reason work is more important than love life to me is because I actually have a job.

my analysis:

'You are incredibly sentimental and live your life for love. This can get you into financial trouble at times, as you don't always fall for the right kind of partner.'

No comment!

"You think money and love are equally important. You have an interest in many things in life, and work hard to ensure that you maintain a healthy balance between work, play and love. However, you tend to be unable to decide on what you really want to do with your life. You wouldn't dream of leaving your loved one for one or two million dollars, but you would have to reconsider if the offer rose to 100 million dollars. "

I'd say that's about half right.