honez

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2006

"You are a mental defective, you have an interest in bugger all least of all stupid internet personality tests.

Put down that bottle of dodgy Portuguese spirit and get a grip man.

In the event of a fire you would rush in to save the alcohol, you truly care about your loved ones especially the single malts."

Uncannily accurate. :lol:

I just read the Laptop Guy story provided by Tartarus.

:lol:

Well done, again, Tartarus, great find! That really was very funny.

Well done Laptop Guy too, very clever indeed!

"You are a mental defective, you have an interest in bugger all least of all stupid internet personality tests.

Put down that bottle of dodgy Portuguese spirit and get a grip man.

In the event of a fire you would rush in to save the alcohol, you truly care about your loved ones especially the single malts."

Uncannily accurate. :)

:lol:

Listen to the Real State of the Union Speech they never wanted you to hear !!

Unedited Version - Naturally

Enjoy - I near wet myself !!

Scsi

I'm just getting Google when I click on your link. Is that supposed to happen?

Scsi

I'm just getting Google when I click on your link. Is that supposed to happen?

Sometimes that link works, sometimes not.

try this link.

Scsi

Excellent stuff! :lol:

Pick your World Cup winner.

I got Megumi, Japan. I thought she looked pretty and friendly, I doubt this test was meant to be taken by females, so take my results with a pinch of salt, I'm sure us girls rate the models on friendliness and whether they look like they might be kind to animals :)

A bit old but it might be worth sending your C.V. and portrait (Click on the big arrow)

Freaky. :)

Sorry if this has already been done, draw a mouse to reveal the real you ;)

I am creative and an inspiration to others.

I am a good listener.

I have an excellent and content love life.

I am realistic and factual.

I am analytical, cautious and sometimes suspicious

but this all means nothing, I think, hmmm very shady.

Pick your World Cup winner.

I got Megumi, Japan. I thought she looked pretty and friendly, I doubt this test was meant to be taken by females, so take my results with a pinch of salt, I'm sure us girls rate the models on friendliness and whether they look like they might be kind to animals :)

I would take issue with the selectors for a couple of the teams.

Firstly there must be millions of prettier girls in Japan than whoever that girl is, good-natured though she may be. Same goes for Korea, although she is quite a cutie.

And the Americans would have had a 10000% better chance if they had selected Drew Barrymore instead of Bloody Stupid Sarah-Michelle Gellar.

At the end of the day it was a penalty shoot-out between the Angolan lady and Mila Jovovic. I didn't stay to see how it ended. Probably Jovovic since she won more decisively in her semi-final. Her opponent could just have easily been the Korean candidate.

And the Americans would have had a 10000% better chance if they had selected Drew Barrymore instead of Bloody Stupid Sarah-Michelle Gellar.

I am shocked by this attack on the gorgeous ultimate uber-female that is Sarah Michelle Gellar, whom I consider to be the sexiest, most beautiful woman on the planet.

Quite shocked.

My day is darkened.

Class!

Love the Burberry Mini Clubman!

I am shocked by this attack on the gorgeous ultimate uber-female that is Sarah Michelle Gellar, whom I consider to be the sexiest, most beautiful woman on the planet.

Quite shocked.

My day is darkened.

So sorry I upset you in such a way Mr. Baiter. I realise I may be doing Ms Gellar something of a disservice by describing her as "Bloody Stupid".

I'll tell you what: I happen to think this matter is deserving of further investigation, so for the sake of your peace of mind and of my own education, I shall spend the next little while intensely scrutinising a number of photographic images of the said Ms. Gellar in the hope that my opinion of her may be revised in such a way as to engender your satisfaction.

Can't say fairer than that now, can you?

:D

Nope, you can't say fairer than that.

I hope you enjoy your, erm, 'investigating'. :P

I do happen to have very interesting and rare photos of the lady in question in my personal collection, but keep it to yourself...wink wink, nudge nudge...

Speaking of booking a holiday! Highly recommended for those wishing to escape big cities during the World Cup.

Guest Guest
Speaking of booking a holiday! Highly recommended for those wishing to escape big cities during the World Cup.

capture18fx.jpg

Not a place for shopaholics though. :D

Tell me about it!

Amongst the businesses they never got round to listing is the New Balance factory in Flimby, highly recommend the factory shop where slight seconds go for nowt. There's unemployed up here walking around in trainers that'd cost yers £150-00 plus elsewhere.