Death Watch Beatle

Muhammad Ali

Ah, the rumour mills...but is the source they're quoting Tabasco or just some cold bargain basement sludge masquerading as proper sauce.

Congestive lung problems come with immobility and the Parkinsons won't help his lungs clear the fluid. But he was active in public not that long ago, so this isn't necessarily the death sentence starting.

Yeah but this time when he goes down Angelo won't be around with the smelling salts will he?

Ah, the rumour mills...but is the source they're quoting Tabasco or just some cold bargain basement sludge masquerading as proper sauce.

Congestive lung problems come with immobility and the Parkinsons won't help his lungs clear the fluid. But he was active in public not that long ago, so this isn't necessarily the death sentence starting.

The reality is probably something in between it is obvious he is much poorly than his family are making out because according to them he is in perfect health but i'd be surprised if he is quite as bad as Radar Online are saying. I suppose it all depends how long he is in Hospital for, if he is out in the next few days then it is unlikely he stopped breathing etc as there is no way they would of let him out so soon afterwards. One thing is for sure Muhammad Ali is getting closer to the end sadly but i think he will recover this time but having Pneumonia even if Mild on top of his Parkinson's is not a good sign.

Yeah but this time when he goes down Angelo won't be around with the smelling salts will he?

Indeed, and Parkinsons is a bitch because sometimes the stress inside the body leads to major organ failure including heart problems.

Ali is a good each way bet for 2015 and probs a cert over 24 months despite his recent activity. He'll be all over DDP this year, surely, but he'd be a risky HPDP or Deathrace pick.

And that photo of him is only from 9 years ago. Amazing how much his health has declined since then.

I think he's been missing those regular blowjobs from Michael Parkinson which would have been highly therapeutic in some way probably.

Muhammad Ali is back in hospital after being found unresponsive in his bed after being there for 24 hrs, doesn't sound good, hope he gets better soon, could be a massive miss for the death list though.

Muhammad Ali is back in hospital after being found unresponsive in his bed after being there for 24 hrs, doesn't sound good, hope he gets better soon, could be a massive miss for the death list though.

He could give us a birthday bonus too.

He could give us a birthday bonus too.

True, conflicting reports are coming out though, some saying he was found unresponsive in bed, others saying it is simple re-admission over his urinary tract infection and he could be released tomorrow, so it could be something major or nothing at all, what is clear though is that Ali is much sicker than his family are making out as the insist he is fine.

Why the hell the DL Committee omitted him is beyond me.

Guest Guest

I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this form when I say my thoughts and prayers are with the family of Muhammad Ali's family at this sad time. He was a great man and will be sadly missed :(

I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this form when I say my thoughts and prayers are with the family of Muhammad Ali's family at this sad time. He was a great man and will be sadly missed :(

Um you realize he hasn't been reported dead yet, right?

Guest Guest

Yes but I assumed it wouldn't be long judging by these reports...

You should never assume anything.

You should never assume anything.

Except death and taxes because they are a certainty. :)

Yes but I assumed it wouldn't be long judging by these reports...

Wilko Johnson was nailed on a year ago, and made two decent albums and played some good gigs, assume nowt.

• Like 4

Don't count the champ as down for the count yet!

Muhammad Ali released from hospital after urinary infection. Ali family spokesman Bob Gunnell said Ali left the undisclosed hospital Friday and is back in one of his homes.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/d335ce7baf084ecf89edfb6e68757091/muhammad-ali-released-hospital-after-urinary-infection

Guest Guest

Don't count the champ as down for the count yet!

Muhammad Ali released from hospital after urinary infection. Ali family spokesman Bob Gunnell said Ali left the undisclosed hospital Friday and is back in one of his homes.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/d335ce7baf084ecf89edfb6e68757091/muhammad-ali-released-hospital-after-urinary-infection

Gone home to die eh. So sad.I expect it'll be only a matter of days now :(

I appear to have inadverdently edited BuriedinCarolinas post instead of reply to it.How did I do that?!