Death Watch Beatle

Muhammad Ali

Ali definitely needs to be on next year`s list.He along with Stephen Hawking are both severely ill , household names and have outlived their life expectancies and are both prone to infections.Despite only being in their 70`s they are in worse shape than most of the over 90`s on the list.

Let's not get tooooo worked up over a NY Daily News contribution. It's not NE but it's not the Times either. Somewhat closer to the latter than the former.

SC

• Like 1

Let's not get tooooo worked up over a NY Daily News contribution. It's not NE but it's not the Times either. Somewhat closer to the latter than the former.

SC

So they would only lie about celebrities' health or marital issues etc., not about whether or not Stalin killed millions of his own people. Good to know.

Ali sounds like a fahkin genius and incredibly lucid here. That is if you believe one fahkin word of this horseshit attributed to Ali.

SC

http://www.people.com/article/muhammad-ali-responds-to-donald-trump-comments

I just saw a video of Will Smith and Muhammad Ali talking about Islam.

Ali was trembling and mumbling, and I thought "Shit, he probably has weeks left, rather than years!"

Turns out it was from 2001.

He's 74! :birthday:

Or in heavyweight boxer years...about 90

Or in heavyweight boxer years...about 90

How old Jake LaMotta is?

Saw some pictures of his birthday a couple of hours ago but can`t seem to find them now.Maybe they have been deleted.They wheren`t particularly flattering.He was sitting upright in a chair with dark glasses on.Looked a lot thinner than when he was last pictured.

i was watching news today and they said Muhammad is in hospital after he was found unresponsive......but i can't find any info online......someone heard something?

i was watching news today and they said Muhammad is in hospital after he was found unresponsive......but i can't find any info online......someone heard something?

Can't find nothin'. Maybe a rumor.,

I found nothing could be another Muhammed becuase if this was Muhammad Ali it would be all over the news.

I typed Muhammad Ali name into Twitter and there is a report from the Daily Mirror about Ali being admitted to Hospital being unresponsive but it is from January 2015, so i think it is an old report.

just checked.....idiots forgot to check the date and made it today's news....this happened last year.....why do i still trust on the news people.....

I was just looking at the list on the home page, and under Mohammed Ali they wrote: "Bufferfly/Bee"> Exactly what is a Bufferfly???? LOL

I was just looking at the list on the home page, and under Mohammed Ali they wrote: "Bufferfly/Bee"> Exactly what is a Bufferfly???? LOL

A spelling mistake?

• Like 2

Guest John

I have a lot of respect for this man, but there's no way he's going to last much longer.

Anyone posting hereabouts actually been to the Ali exhibition?

The Elvis one was really good. Wondering if it's up to that standard