43:!!!!

44:!

45:!!

46:!!!!!

47:!!!!!!

48:!!!

49:!!!!!

50:!!

No 1 The thread is for VISITORS to vent their spleen, you plum.

No 2 The 'commitee' are purely fulfilling an obligation to put 50 names up, they don't really give a shit who goes in so long as they will probably die at some stage soon. They research as much as you spell check....

forgot to explain what I was doing. I am talling up how the success rate of each spot on the list for example only one hit happened at spot 40 that short of thing.

so... Nancy Reagan is going to die in 2016.

Dear Lord...............................

• Like 2

forgot to explain what I was doing. I am talling up how the success rate of each spot on the list for example only one hit happened at spot 40 that short of thing.

I have read this five times and I have absolutely no idea what it means.

• Like 4

What he means is that person who has been listed for example position nr 14 has died 14 times in the history of Deathlist.net.

I think he is doing a 'how many times a lottery number comes up per year' with the DL.

So, for example, anybody who is number three is less likely to die than the person at number two........................well I THINK that's what he is on about.

Not that its in the right thread or anything or he hasn't explained it from the outset, or anything.

• Like 2

Still doesn't explain why the [word] put this in the irate visitors thread, unless he's been on the New Year's eve juice too long.

Still doesn't explain why the cunt put this in the irate visitors thread, unless he's been on the New Year's eve juice too long.

FTFY :D

• Like 1

I've moved Morbidkid's drivel to this thread, as he is either bored, drunk, or possibly both.

• Like 5

I've moved Morbidkid's drivel to this thread, as he is either bored, drunk, or possibly both.

it's tallying up how much hits each spot has secured for example the deathlist had only ever had one hit on the 40th spot how is it so hard to understand

it's tallying up how much hits each spot has secured for example the deathlist had only ever had one hit on the 40th spot how is it so hard to understand

Because it was written by you?

• Like 7

it's I was tallying up how much many hits each spot position has secured; for example, the Deathlist had has only ever had one hit on the 40th spot position. how How is it so hard to understand?

I'll be buggered if I know.

• Like 6

Because you're a teenager with the vocabulary of an infant.

• Like 1

Kind of ironic that the poster who never punctuates his posts has made a post pretty much entirely made up of punctuation marks.

• Like 4

He had that cool weird singing part in Blue Velvet, but he was also in Quantum Leap which my mum liked so I hope he snuffs it.

For cryin' out loud, man. Do you always have to be the diametrical opposite to whatever yer mum likes/dislikes? If she proclaimed that she loves food, would ya go on a hungerstrike or summat? :D Btw, yer sig is hella depressing, change it to yer shadow list for 2016, please. :sleep:

• Like 1

He had that cool weird singing part in Blue Velvet, but he was also in Quantum Leap which my mum liked so I hope he snuffs it.

For cryin' out loud, man. Do you always have to be the diametrical opposite to whatever yer mum likes/dislikes? If she proclaimed that she loves food, would ya go on a hungerstrike or summat? :D Btw, yer sig is hella depressing, change it to yer shadow list for 2016, please. :sleep:

Pretty much yes. It's probably the best policy.

BTW, how would these times suddenly not suck just cause of what my sig says? Is my sig magic or something?

Anyway my mum doesn't have to "proclaim" her love for food. It's obvious to everyone every hour of every day when she does her neverending Alfred Hitchcock impersonation (that's where your gut arrives into a room/turns a corner 20 minutes before the rest of you)

BTW, how would these times suddenly not suck just cause of what my sig says? Is my sig magic or something?

Anyway my mum doesn't have to "proclaim" her love for food. It's obvious to everyone every hour of every day when she does her neverending Alfred Hitchcock impersonation (that's where your gut arrives into a room/turns a corner 20 minutes before the rest of you)

Such a shame your mum is a fan of Scott Weiland

I get it. You're trying to bore me to death?

I get it. You're trying to bore me to death?

It's not my job to entertain you.

Nobody... ever... said.... anything was anyone's... job around here. What kind of lame remark is that? You didn't hear me saying that when you hilariously posted that picture of a guy yawning, you internet legend.

Is that the best you can come up with after 3 hours of thinking time? (Or will you now say "I HAD OTHER THINGS TO DO COS I HAVE A LIFE" but then curiously continue to attempt to argue with me endlessly?)

Do you just enjoy the fact that I have to deal with your old crusty arse? Are you just pretending to be this dumb, like an old person who pees their pants in a care home for attention?

You remind me of my brother who never got over the fact that I once sent him to hospital when we had a silly childhood scrap despite the fact he was about a foot taller than me. I think the problem is you've said lots of things which you normally believe are "argument enders" but I just keep coming. Maybe the best tactic you now have, to make me look like the bad guy for beating up on an old man, or something? Your continued attempts at outdoing me in the insult stakes are baffling.

No, not in a supernatural sense, but a lot of times, having an optimistic outlook on life amidst gloomy times is the first step towards breaking out of a negative downwards spiral.

• Like 1

WTF? I'm not in a "negative downward spiral". The world is.

I go to bed and wake up with a smile (or at least a fair expression) on my face almost every day. It hasn't quite magically got rid of ISIS yet, but I'll keep you posted.

BTW, could the Simon Harwood wannabe who moved the posts across, please move the first two posts (by Predictor and me) back to the thread they were in originally because none of that was "fighting".......? Fer Jesus's Christ's sake.

Nobody... ever... said.... anything was anyone's... job around here. What kind of lame remark is that? You didn't hear me saying that when you hilariously posted that picture of a guy yawning, you internet legend.

Is that the best you can come up with after 3 hours of thinking time? (Or will you now say "I HAD OTHER THINGS TO DO COS I HAVE A LIFE" but then curiously continue to attempt to argue with me endlessly?)

Do you just enjoy the fact that I have to deal with your old crusty arse? Are you just pretending to be this dumb, like an old person who pees their pants in a care home for attention?

You remind me of my brother who never got over the fact that I once sent him to hospital when we had a silly childhood scrap despite the fact he was about a foot taller than me. I think the problem is you've said lots of things which you normally believe are "argument enders" but I just keep coming. Maybe the best tactic you now have, to make me look like the bad guy for beating up on an old man, or something? Your continued attempts at outdoing me in the insult stakes are baffling.

Yes I do have better things to do during my day such as spend time with my family, and also I work a full-time job. You should try that some time.

• Like 1

Ive no idea if this should go here but..

This place has started to become a bit, well, anal.

Too many 'this shouldn't be posted here, it should be posted there' bollocks, too much concern when threads meander off topic and, and, and.

The beauty of this place was the carefree attitude to life, death and conversation. Nobody jumped up and down if something wasn't posted in the right place or worried about threads going way off tangent because that's the way we rolled.

FFS stop pandering to SC for starters, if he doesn't like things he can fuck off and start his own forum, he doesn't have to stay and his post count doesn't give him squatting rights, the man is a pain in the fucking arse TBF.

Can we not go back to the times when we posted where we wanted and what we wanted, within reason ( we are all mostly reasonable) and just let the mods quietly and efficiently move stuff around if, as and when needed?

It was more fun that way.

• Like 5