Boudicca

Caption Competitions

423-the_real_beavis.jpg

The original lead singer of 'The Small Faces' evidently still cut up about his sacking from the band.

423-the_real_beavis.jpg

Kitten for sale

The world's first two-storey brain has been discovered in a routine check-up of Cactus-dwelling ant expert, Ivor Broadhead pictured here impersonating a spotted Malabar Grouper.

Godot even though you are an argumentative bastard - you do make me laugh sometimes :dead:

423-the_real_beavis.jpg

I started to self-harm after I lost my job in the Tefal adds.

Cunnilingus on a robot.......for real men only.

423-the_real_beavis.jpg

Kitten for sale

This is the mugshot for the guy who keeps holding underground illegal Hamster Dances on his forehead.

I think Mr. Simon Mann maybe has something funny to say about his plan for a holiday in Equatorial Guinea?

simonmannjd4.jpg

"I make only booking for 1 week vacation, but kind President insist I am staying longer :lol:"

opus.jpg

Opus? More like No puss.

opus.jpg

Opus? More like No puss.

The line up of hopefuls for Sir Andrew Lord-Weeble's new production of "Joe 90 and the Amazing Technicolour Braces" is announced.

Guest Guest
opus.jpg

Opus? More like No puss.

O! pus :huh:

opus.jpg

Opus? More like No puss.

The line up of hopefuls for Sir Andrew Lord-Weeble's new production of "Joe 90 and the Amazing Technicolour Braces" is announced.

Is the one on the right Alan Smith of Manchester United?

Opus? More like No puss.

I remember Opus. In the summer of 1985 I must have heard that stupid f*****g "Live is life" song, which made no sense, about a billion times. If it were "Life is Live" (as in alive) that would be ok, even "Life is Life", while redundant and inane, would at least have not been grammatically incorrect. But "Live is Life"? What the hell were they talking about?

Nazis.

Opus? More like No puss.

I remember Opus. In the summer of 1985 I must have heard that stupid f*****g "Live is life" song, which made no sense, about a billion times. If it were "Life is Live" (as in alive) that would be ok, even "Life is Life", while redundant and inane, would at least have not been grammatically incorrect. But "Live is Life"? What the hell were they talking about?

Nazis.

Although oddly enough at no time in the lyric do they actually sing 'live is life' (preferring to remain redundant and inane), and neither does DJ Otzi in his own, no doubt inimitable, version.

I need to get a live.

Opus? More like No puss.

Nazis.

Although oddly enough at no time in the lyric do they actually sing 'live is life' (preferring to remain redundant and inane), and neither does DJ Otzi in his own, no doubt inimitable, version.

I need to get a live.

Opus as Nazis, eh?

Hardly, when you consider that their song was also covered by these lovely people

0292-laibach_02.jpg

Laibach - a Slovenian band whose name derives from that of their home town (Ljubljana) under Nazi occupation. Delightful chaps, really - and you ought to check out their interpretation of Status Quo's dismal "In the Army Now".

You mean those guys in the rainbow braces are the same as these guys?

When did Jonathan King leave the band then?

When did Jonathan King leave the band then?

If he found himself sharing a house with them I doubt he'd ever leave.

Opus? More like No puss.

Nazis.

I need to get a live.

Opus as Nazis, eh?

Hardly, when you consider that their song was also covered by these lovely people

0292-laibach_02.jpg

Laibach - a Slovenian band whose name derives from that of their home town (Ljubljana) under Nazi occupation. Delightful chaps, really - and you ought to check out their interpretation of Status Quo's dismal "In the Army Now".

Thank you for that info Twelvetrees, Laibach really are hilarious fellows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvRhOpqZO7I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF0AqPujjaM...ted&search=

Good to see them getting such an extensive semi-thread (Laibach, not Opus) as they have plenty in common with Deathlist - morally dubious, irreverent, often ridiculous but occasionally with something of interest to say. I know you all want just a little more, so here's a situationist deconstruction (it says here) of The Final Countdown. Still reckon they should've got Hazell Dean as guest vocalist, mind.

0292-laibach_02.jpg

I deleted the quotes because it was getting too long, but thanks for the music.

Anyway, I've only just noticed that the fellow on the far left looks like Tim Brooke-Taylor, which is disturbing.

Not that there's anywhere but the far right in this band...

0292-laibach_02.jpg

Anyway, I've only just noticed that the fellow on the far left looks like Tim Brooke-Taylor, which is disturbing.

and isn't that Billy off Eastenders next to him?200px-B.Mitchell_EE.jpg

a4662b09da.jpg

Pas devant les enfants, Gordon!

Guest Guest
26b9aa7e4c.jpg

Pas devant les enfants, Gordon!

Alternative 2012 Logo Revealed

Guest I'll Nab a Dry Chrysanthemum

MPFC, OoO and Lawro Take a Misty-Eyed Look Back at the 1957 Formula One Season

ThreeOldMen.jpg

ThreeOldMen.jpg

The Grim Reaper, Cowboy Ronnie and harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy congratulate each other on the death of Cary Grant back in 1986

(Don't we have an anagram thread somewhere, Mr Chysanthemum?)

MPFC, OoO and Lawro Take a Misty-Eyed Look Back at the 1957 Formula One Season

ThreeOldMen.jpg

Eric and Henry could hardly contain themselves, after 45 years of bliss, they were finally allowed to marry.