Sign in to follow this  
scsibear

What Are You Doing For Easter

Possibly not even worth a new thread but I thought we could perhaps get something going here...

Here is a small something I was sent by my adoring family :o

Chocolate Rabbits indeed.

eastercard4dq.th.jpg

click to enlarge...OOOer Missus

PS do feel free to stick this in the joke thread if that would be preferred

regards

scsi

I am going here.

I am going here.

cool...nice to see your a fellow sci-fi man... I quite fancy that myself..now all I have to do is convince LG :o

scsi

I would imagine that I'll be getting round to writing the essays I've been going to do for two weeks now.

I'm going away to Long Island for a couple of days. It may be hard for me to get on the internet but there is a library with computers near - by so i'll probably drop in... :lol:

Overall Easter should be a good time. :o

Nothing. :o

I'll arrange an egg hunt for my kids I suppose.

Mmmm.

I am going here.

Looks good, you'll have to give us a report on how it went.

Nothing. :lol:

I'll arrange an egg hunt for my kids I suppose.

Mmmm.

I shall be doing the same, although I'm still finding the ones from last year that I hid just a little bit too high up for them to reach.

Will be working for all the Easter period except for Easter Sunday. Will probably be forced to watch the new series of Dotor Who

Watching Carlisle take on Rochdale and Bristol Rovers away and Notts County at home. If results go our way - 7 wins in the last seven in the league - we could be assured of automatic promotion by the end of these games and almost assured of the League Two title.

Probably going to visit my parents and grandparents on Easter Sunday. As far as sweets go...I live 100 feet from a candy store, so there's no chance in avoiding candy.

I don't 'do' Easter but am going up to Scotland in the hope of catching bird flu so I can take more time off work ill for a holiday.

I don't 'do' Easter but am going up to Scotland in the hope of catching bird flu so I can more time off work ill for a holiday.

I might see you up there then :lol:

Just an idea like, if every Scots person left massive amounts of the traditional Scots' diet out in their gardens; you know, deep fried Mars bars, chips, cake etc, the birds would get so F*****g fat they'd never get off the ground and the outbreak would be isolated.

Get me DEFRA on the phone.....NOW!

Watching Carlisle take on Rochdale and Bristol Rovers away and Notts County at home. If results go our way - 7 wins in the last seven in the league - we could be assured of automatic promotion by the end of these games and almost assured of the League Two title.

Pah... What took you so long :lol: I'll be watching Reading v Stoke at home on Monday - title is already ours, the only thing we have to go for is two all-time league records, that's all - not much to play for.... ;)

(seriously though, well done Carlisle!)

Aside from that, nothing. Is Easter supposed to be a holiday period as opposed to a weekend, then? I'm working either side of it & as it means nothing to me, I doubt I'll be doing much on the day itself...

I did think of nailing a Jewish dissident to a cross this Easter,

but apparently it's been done before.

So I'll settle for watching some crap TV instead.

I am going here.

cool...nice to see your a fellow sci-fi man... I quite fancy that myself..now all I have to do is convince LG :lol:

scsi

No chance, we are going to my parents in the Scottish Borders, the closest you are going to get to sci fi next weekend is the new series of Doctor Who ;) .

I'm going to bore everyone I know about the "Easter Story" book which the Boudette made at school.

Jesus "fried" on the cross, apparently..

Well that middle eastern sun can be deadly, he really should have used a suncream with an spf of 45.

Am joining the deathlist migration to Scotland for the bird flu. Will also do a bit of fishing and have some gravy. Have bought Godettes flat Easter eggs (chocolate bars). They are better value for money. I bought four chocolate bars and have three kids so ate one choc bar already. Enjoyed it so much I had another ( :lol: ), leaving a small mathematical defficiency so far unresolved.

tell them the easter bunny stole the chocolate, so they'll learn a few harsh facts of life (no, i don't have kids). if jesus fried on the cross, can he do 5,000 deep fried mar bars for the scots bird flu effort mentioned above?

for my part, i'll be hoping for an ester miracle down brisbane road - a win against grimsby to set us up for automatic promotion (behind the rampaging carlisle), and heart-failure for barry hearn (is it really too late to put him on the deathlist for no other reason than i hate him?)... actually, heart failure for me if we manage to avoid the play-offs!

of course, just because i don't have kids, it won't stop me buying easter eggs (yes, i am a fat bastard).

I am getting together with some friends to set up an Easter Egg hunt // scavenger hunt for the kids in the neighborhood. We do it every year.

I'm going to bore everyone I know about the "Easter Story" book which the Boudette made at school.

Boudette has some imagination. I bet the second chapter of the book went...

Jesus was shipped to the nearest fried food restraunt for the canabilistic.