Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

Ha-ha! <_<

No Actually, I don't visit that forum. The people on there a "rather" weird. Although I do visit other Royal Forums.

:P

So which one are you from? And why the mass posting of Royal photos which is likely to soon be deleted?

• Like 1

The people on there a "rather" weird.

That's inbred, middle class Germans for you... <_<

Does she still have a penchant for buttlers and page boys (allegedly)?

Ha-ha! <_<

No Actually, I don't visit that forum. The people on there a "rather" weird. Although I do visit other Royal Forums.

Excuse me!

I'll have you know one of our most respected members also happens to be an Admin on The Royal Forums (sic).

So mind your step, matey!

Anywho! <_<

Anywho! <_<

Is this some kind of royal code?

Ha-ha! <_<

>snip< And why the mass posting of Royal photos which is likely to soon be deleted?

How right you are, let's say ...........................................about 2 hours?

How right you are, let's say ...........................................about 2 hours?

"Tupperware" Party running late HCW? :(

"Tupperware" Party running late HCW? :P

laugh......out........loud... :(

"Tupperware" Party running late HCW? :P

laugh......out........loud... :(

Gone now. I don't remember why I didn't do it at the appionted hour :P

"Tupperware" Party running late HCW? :lol:

laugh......out........loud... :lol:

Gone now. I don't remember why I didn't do it at the appionted hour :lol:

A likely story. <_<

I enjoyed the new film on The Queen. Had never realised until I saw Helen Mirren's portrayal just how flat-footed the Queen walks. Thought Michael Sheen was good too as Blair but thought the rest of the cast a bit poor. James Cromwell couldn't do Prince Philip and Sylvia Syms looked in poorer shape than the Queen mum did not long before she died. Perhaps it's time SS was Deathlisted

I enjoyed the new film on The Queen. Had never realised until I saw Helen Mirren's portrayal just how flat-footed the Queen walks. Thought Michael Sheen was good too as Blair but thought the rest of the cast a bit poor. James Cromwell couldn't do Prince Philip and Sylvia Syms looked in poorer shape than the Queen mum did not long before she died. Perhaps it's time SS was Deathlisted

I didn't go to see the film.

It's lies, lies, all lies!*

*Except the bits that make the monarchy look good.

Mrs MPFC thought it a good film, and reckoned Prince Philip the kind of character she'd always imagined him to be. Oddly, the real Philip appears to have gone on something of a low key charm offensive since it was released.

The monarchy came out of it pretty well. Well the Queen did anyway. So did Blair, almost.

Nah, sources say (!) that Ms. Syms has just re-homed a Staffordshire Terrier from Battersea. She's in for the long haul with all the healthy walks that will entail.

Sylvia Syms looked in poorer shape than the Queen mum did not long before she died. Perhaps it's time SS was Deathlisted

Nah, sources say (!) that Ms. Syms has just re-homed a Staffordshire Terrier from Battersea. She's in for the long haul with all the healthy walks that will entail.
Sylvia Syms looked in poorer shape than the Queen mum did not long before she died. Perhaps it's time SS was Deathlisted

She might trip up over it and break her neck. She didn't look too good on her pins.

The Queen pulled out of an engagement yesterday due to a pulled muscle in her back...

....and she's not at the races!

The Beginning of the End???

Don't fret Windsor...she's got a while to go yet.... :pop:

The Queen pulled out of an engagement yesterday due to a pulled muscle in her back...

I doubt it will be the beginning of the end.

She is in great health for her age and her back trouble will quickly be set right.

She is a multimillionaire (secret billionaire) with access to the finest medical treatment in the country.

I'm sure she'll pull through...

I doubt it will be the beginning of the end.

She is in great health for her age and her back trouble will quickly be set right.

She is a multimillionaire (secret billionaire) with access to the finest medical treatment in the country.

I'm sure she'll pull through...

I'm not over-dramatising, but I think she's starting to show her age, as we would at that age..

...if we live that long of course!

Worth keeping an eye on in the next ten years though...

I'm not over-dramatising...

I think Dame Helen has done enough of that recently...

The Queen is likely to see her Diamond Jubilee in 2012. She has also privately expressed an interest in surpassing 63 years on the throne. They say people tend to live longer with goals they feel passionate about*.

*One being to keep her son off the throne.

The Queen is likely to see her Diamond Jubilee in 2012. She has also privately expressed an interest in surpassing 63 years on the throne. They say people tend to live longer with goals they feel passionate about*.

How old would she be then, because I have a feeling she will vacate the throne at

a nice round 90 years of age....

I think Mrs Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksburg (nee Windsor) will be around for a while yet, she's the near the bottom of the list as far as Queen's ages of death. Quite a few of her royal blood female relatives lived well past 80. However, the males usually don't last nearly as long, so Charles the Mad may die before her.

How old would she be then, because I have a feeling she will vacate the throne at

Well, she would turn 90 on the 21st April 2016 putting her on the throne for 64 years.

Quite a good plan MIB.

Well, she would turn 90 on the 21st April 2016 putting her on the throne for 64 years.

Quite a good plan MIB.

Now that is a bad case of constipation.