Windsor

Where Has Tempus, Godot, Everybody, Anybody Gone?

What are gnarly thrash boots? I just thought I ought to know in case Tempus has in fact gone to get some, so that I can recognise him you understand. Although given some of his early postings, I think it highly unlikely that he would turn up in France.

Perhaps TF has went on that preverbial holiday we've all taken to Blackpool :P and has decided he's missed something so much he decided to stay.

I mean we all know what ya do there don't we ....yup everyone loves Blackpools Pleasure beach... RIGHT !!! :ph34r::D:blink: ...I know I did :P

If he doesn't show up soon I'm afraid I shall have to call the milk carton people. Even though we are lacking a picture...

I hope he's well.

Has anyone sent him a personal message?

In fact i will do it myself.

Forget it, even if he is there he won't answer. It's been attempted. :ph34r:

Perhaps he is to be a contestant on U.K Big Brother 2006 and has been kept away from the media for a few weeks :blink:

I really hope you are right Bou, It will give me an excuse to watch it without scsi complaining , he is threatening to disable the TV for the next 3 months, I'll have to rely on you for updates :ph34r:

Re Tempus taking a holiday, scoured most of the action in the compact resort of Silloth tonight. no sign of him.....or anything really.

Perhaps he is to be a contestant on U.K Big Brother 2006 and has been kept away from the media for a few weeks :P

I really hope you are right Bou, It will give me an excuse to watch it without scsi complaining , he is threatening to disable the TV for the next 3 months, I'll have to rely on you for updates :P

I'm pretty sure he's bluffing...unless he's one of those men who profess that they are not into football, like my brother-in-law for example.

Still no sign of him? Oh this may indeed be tragically tragic. Perhaps he just became substantially engaged in another project or perchance perhaps perwhatever his computer has croaked and he has no access to an internetting place of the public access variety. I had been so counting on him to reach the goal of 5000 posts by his one year stay here.........whatever will we do without him? Will it fall upon me to take over his vaults?

It wouldn't surprise me if this was a protest for moderater's rights! :P

A srike or something.

A srike or something.

A Srike?

I hope he's well.

Forget it, even if he is there he won't answer. It's been attempted. :P

Maybe he just got bored then.

I hope he's well.

I have had the last few conversations with Tempus Fugit. I will not publicize them for another 2 weeks since his return is possible. What is spoken about through PM is sacred and shouldn't be revealed without the other individuals permission. That is the reason why we should just let 'Time Fly' for a while.

I don't think he was just sick of Deathlist ... but all of humanity.

I have had the last few conversations with Tempus Fugit. I will not publicize them for another 2 weeks since his return is possible. What is spoken about through PM is sacred and shouldn't be revealed without the other individuals permission. That is the reason why we should just let 'Time Fly' for a while.

I don't think he was just sick of Deathlist but all of humanity. :P

Sacred enough to not reveal them for a fortnight anyway! :P And if you get his permission, it will mean you've had new contact with him, unless he left you instructions before he went to release info 1 month later.

Zoinks!

I don't think he was just sick of Deathlist but all of humanity. :P

Sacred enough to not reveal them for a fortnight anyway! :P And if you get his permission, it will mean you've had new contact with him, unless he left you instructions before he went to release info 1 month later.

Zoinks!

I'm speaking in general. Hopefully he returns that's why i'm holding off.

I have had no contact with him.

A srike or something.

A Srike?

Yes - it's moderater slang.

Otherwise known as a typo.

A srike or something.

A Srike?

Yes - it's moderater slang.

Otherwise known as a typo.

Hey Windsor - F**k all these grammar perfectionists.

Oh

Oh

Yes...em....all my spelling and grammical errors (including making up new words) is due to moderater slang.

We might be on to something with the above exchanges, now it makes sense. I always thought mods were born and/or singled out by the same crew that scuttle over the planet trying to find each new Dalai Lama.

For some reason, I remembered these posts from Observer this morning. I wonder if maybe our dear guest had more MI-6 power than we originally believed and has had Tempus "dealt with?" :angry:

Oh

Yes...em....all my spelling and grammical errors (including making up new words) is due to moderater slang.

mine just ha[p[pen when the gin is extra stronng.

I wonder if Tempus will be tempted back with our latest success.

It saved iain from early retirement...

I wonder if Tempus will be tempted back with our latest success.

It saved iain from early retirement...

Windsor, let's just tell them what really happened..

And don't tell the nudist colony story.

Tell what really happened on the train track. With the shoe laces.

I hope he's well.

I don't think he was just sick of Deathlist but all of humanity. :)

fair enough

I don't think he was just sick of Deathlist but all of humanity

I respect the privacy involved etc etc but if I understand yers properly that would translate into Cumbrian as - single, pissed off, gannin' out to git lashed and mebbe on the pull, after a while, like.

Be nice to see him back as and when, sort of thing.