Windsor

Where Has Tempus, Godot, Everybody, Anybody Gone?

Welcome back TF, glad you weren't Shabaz as he has made me feel very embarassed to be a Glaswegian!

Ah, but LG, he doesn't deny it. Maybe he's angry cos I've found his secret out. :P

In fact, his one smilie retort increases my belief that he is in the BB House. Banned from any outside contact for 3 weeks, he somehow manages a quick search whilst the cameras feature on Nikki stripping etc. Obviously time was short and Shab- sorry Tempus, was found out & quickly reprimanded. It'll be cut out of the show, so there's no point checking. ;):)

;) Excellent theory OoO, I hadn't thought of that, although it's more likely Nikki was throwing another childish tantrum rather than stripping, if that's the case Shabaz/Tempus will have plenty of opportunities to pop in here again :lol:

welcome back, TF, not least because it'll mean the end of this thread before MPFC alone pushes it to even sillier levels.

Oi!

I'm not even that active on this thread.

WELCOME HOME TEMPUS

Oops, I mean welcome back!

Hurrah!

bigben3tz.jpg

Home / free at last, T.F!

We've missed you :)

Welcome back Tempus - nice to see your not dead.

So, what have you been up to?

Aye, welcome back

Hes came backtr? what totren luck fo4r us all. More usesless wastedx posts that onlye increase jhios post ing count so he cna be the all timwse leader.

Hes came backtr? what totren luck fo4r us all. More usesless wastedx posts that onlye increase jhios post ing count so he cna be the all timwse leader.

Looks like Bruno Brimley had a lot to drink.

Looks like Bruno Brimley had a bit much to drink.

Again.

hOW cantr ou define whats tooo muche ti drinbk I onlyb had 2 boittlkes last njight and notheung the afrgenoon befeore that,. nblasteted key s atre all overe ht eplace agwin.

On the te,pus subject of fugit I see hisa avatar is imssing this morning.

I am sure that it will re-appear, as he is probably changing avatars. With tempus's return we can now close this thread.

Regards,

ff

I am sure that it will re-appear, as he is probably changing avatars. With tempus's return we can now close this thread.

Regards,

ff

And with his renewed disappearance, we can re-open it.

Where is he then?

I had the impression he's the guest 'The Unknown Man' for some reason, not sure why.

He put in a fleeting appearance a few days back at which point BS suggested his absence was down to a fairly large scale sulk; reason not specified, but it must've been something serious.

Either way, this is his lowest profile - like - ever.

He was fairly upset with the way the DDP was being done and getting booted from the competition (I'm not sure what his moniker was, so I don't know for sure if that's the case, but he believes it to be). That may have been enough for him to discard all this.

Plus I can see how this whole forum might be tiresome to someone who's been around as long as he has. Drama is everywhere in the air, Spring Time is near.

Plus I can see how this whole forum might be tiresome to someone who's been around as long as he has. Drama is everywhere in the air, Spring Time is near.

Interesting theory...were it not for the fact that TF has no life.

He is sulking - the only time he comes back is to claim points for his shitty selections. Last time it was two Mayors who died of cancer.

I can see how this whole forum might be tiresome to someone who's been around as long as he has.

Then again, a few of us hereabouts pre-date TF.

By sheer co-incidence I'm listening to the Durutti Column's 'Tempus Fugit' as these words hit the screen. What are the chances of that happening eh?

Then again, a few of us hereabouts pre-date TF.

Perhaps that was wishful thinking on the part of Canadian Paul...

By sheer co-incidence I'm listening to the Durutti Column's 'Tempus Fugit' as these words hit the screen. What are the chances of that happening eh?
For me, exactly zero. Or is that not what you meant? :)

Would be weird if some TLC comes on as you read this rather weak & flabby mid-afternoon sort of reply to what was probably a rhetorical question anyway.

Not that a mere rhetorical question is going to stop me providing an answer if I feel like it.

Erm, yeah, I think so.

Re Tempus' longevity, I was perusing the top 10 posters ever on here. Some registrations go back almost three years and they are still active. Never saw Tempus - especially in his ferocious and dedicated early period - as a flash in the pan. More a bandwagon stayer like the rest of the copious correspondents.

I'm guessing he'll be back in action, eventually. Especially if he hits big with a unique pick in a DP. He's pretty skilled in picking them and watching them fall.

Would be weird if some TLC comes on as you read this rather weak & flabby mid-afternoon sort of reply to what was probably a rhetorical question anyway.

Actually, there is a cable TV channel in the US called TLC that has been on my television more than once while I was reading your posts.

It's not uncommon for your posts to be much better than what was on TLC.

Actually, there is a cable TV channel in the US called TLC that has been on my television more than once while I was reading your posts.

It's not uncommon for your posts to be much better than what was on TLC.

If that's 'The Learning Channel' then I must presume when you say 'better' you mean 'more interesting' as against 'more informative'. :) Either way, I'll take the compliment!

Used to be a TLC channel in the UK but is now called Discovery Real Time (via Discovery Home & Leisure), don't know if it's a rebranded version of TLC USA or completely different.

Even further off-topic, there's a company in the UK called TLC Lifts, as in elevators. I have considered buying their domain name and then just putting loads of pictures of myself on there lifting various objects; the only reason I didn't is the poor effort-amusement ratio of the project i.e. days of design to make me giggle for about 5 minutes.

Veering wildly across the road and back on to topic, it may be my sort of posting that doesn't exactly encourage TF to post here as often as he used to, although even at his most prolific we rarely posted on the same threads or commented on each other's posts, so hopefully not.

A constant recurring attitude on this site does remind me of the running gag in Viz magazine though; it's never as good as it used to be. :)

so, who will be the next to post on the DL: Tempus or Star Crossed?

I'll vote for......

Star Crossed

Star Crossed was 'last active' at 4.58 this morning, I think this is a no contest.

Do you mean who do I think it will be, or who would I prefer it to be?