Windsor

Where Has Tempus, Godot, Everybody, Anybody Gone?

Big Brother starts tonight.

I shall be looking out for Tempus. :angry:

I don't think he was just sick of Deathlist but all of humanity

I respect the privacy involved etc etc but if I understand yers properly that would translate into Cumbrian as - single, pissed off, gannin' out to git lashed and mebbe on the pull, after a while, like.

Be nice to see him back as and when, sort of thing.

Well I don't speak Cumbrian - So why would I care?

This place must have really gone to the dogs if Tempus has f***** it off as a bad job. A true sign that all is not well... :angry:

This place must have really gone to the dogs if Tempus has f***** it off as a bad job. A true sign that all is not well... :angry:

Didn't find that out yesterday. Hopefully his absence will bring more members togeather.

I shall be looking out for Tempus. :)

I normally avoid this bloody programme like the plague, but, last night I had an awakening of sorts. Waiting for 'Bring Back the A -Team', I caught the last 5 minutes of BB- a delectable, obviously demure young blonde dressed in a pink bunny suit that clearly showed she 'ad an 'arris to die for, entering the house.

Very nice.

I then voiced the opinion to Mrs BHB that perhaps we should give BB a go this year, just for a laugh, at which point she gave me a dead leg and called me a perv. Doesn't miss a trick, does Mrs BHB.

That bird in the pink bunny suit- please tell me that's not Tempus.

a delectable, obviously demure young blonde dressed in a pink bunny suit that clearly showed she 'ad an 'arris to die for, entering the house. Very nice.

I then voiced the opinion to Mrs BHB that perhaps we should give BB a go this year.

For you, BHB, so you don't have to watch the TV, and so you can keep Mrs BHB happy.

Nikki - picture no 6.

or here.

However, this from The Sun may make you think again MODEL Nikki Graham will light up BB by getting naked all over the house. ;)

I prefer Imogen meself.

I have a strong feeling that Tempus is Shabbaz. :eshock:

Apparently, they've been kept away for 2 and a half weeks, and what's better than "getting away from it all" than the BB House? :)

I've come to the conclusion that Tempus Fugit is dead.

He probably spilt alcohol over his computer and got electrocuted whilst trying to lick it up.

The pints of milk will be piling up (unless the neighbour is stealing the milk(does he live next door to Maggie?)).

The pints of milk will be piling up (unless the neighbour is stealing the milk(does he live next door to Maggie?)).

:D

Are there still milkmen around? In the Netherlands the species went extinct in the 1990's, much earlier in urban environments. I haven't seen one for decades.

regards,

Hein

I shall be looking out for Tempus. :D

I normally avoid this bloody programme like the plague, but, last night I had an awakening of sorts. Waiting for 'Bring Back the A -Team', I caught the last 5 minutes of BB- a delectable, obviously demure young blonde dressed in a pink bunny suit that clearly showed she 'ad an 'arris to die for, entering the house.

Very nice.

I then voiced the opinion to Mrs BHB that perhaps we should give BB a go this year, just for a laugh, at which point she gave me a dead leg and called me a perv. Doesn't miss a trick, does Mrs BHB.

That bird in the pink bunny suit- please tell me that's not Tempus.

BHB. I'm starting to think you and my other half are separated at birth spiritual broters. He and I have had many conversations similar to that of you and your Mrs.

As for Tempest, I think he'll be back if Peter Sallis dies

I most assuredly hope this Tempus Fugit person appears again soon and is not dead as Windsor as presumed. He sounds simply delightful and as if he must have at one time held great sway here.

I most assuredly hope this Tempus Fugit person appears again soon and is not dead as Windsor as presumed. He sounds simply delightful and as if he must have at one time held great sway here.

Na, he held no sway. He pushed and pushed for greater moderater powers but his pleas were rejected by the DL Grand Committee.

:D

Are there still milkmen around? In the Netherlands the species went extinct in the 1990's, much earlier in urban environments. I haven't seen one for decades.

regards,

Hein

My family still get milk delivered to our door

Indeed, we still get milk delivered up here. Now adays it's milk boys who work for the milk man. He drives they distribute.

On the odd occassion some cheap bastard will steal your pint of milk which is rather annoying. The milk industry pays out well to the younger employees. They get an absolute fortune in tips. Not even just at christmas. Every bloody week my mother gives tips. God knows why, they are hardly friendly...

a delectable, obviously demure young blonde dressed in a pink bunny suit that clearly showed she 'ad an 'arris to die for, entering the house. Very nice.

I then voiced the opinion to Mrs BHB that perhaps we should give BB a go this year.

For you, BHB, so you don't have to watch the TV, and so you can keep Mrs BHB happy.

Nikki - picture no 6.

or here.

However, this from The Sun may make you think again MODEL Nikki Graham will light up BB by getting naked all over the house. :o

I prefer Imogen meself.

I have a strong feeling that Tempus is Shabbaz. ;)

Apparently, they've been kept away for 2 and a half weeks, and what's better than "getting away from it all" than the BB House? :)

Thanks Octopus, sterling work, but unfortunately Mrs BHB brought me coffee and caught me ogling the blonde in the pink bunny outfit again. This has resulted in my other leg being deadened and hot coffee in my lap.

Thanks again.

Tempus...Shabbaz...you really think so? I might have to have a peek one night and consider this, if Mrs BHB ever lets me watch telly on my own again.

Handrejka wrote:

BHB. I'm starting to think you and my other half are separated at birth spiritual broters. He and I have had many conversations similar to that of you and your Mrs.

You shouldn't be so hard on him- it is in our nature to leer and ogle other women. If God didn't want us to he wouldn't have created them, would he? Or put cute arsed blondes in pink bunny outfits on our television screens.

You look after my separated at birth spritual brother. Of course I always knew I had a brother someplace- it always stood to reason that someone else must have got all the looks. :)

Milkmen, Big Brother and calling him, "Tempest".

No wonder he hasn't returned.

Does anyone else think that the old woman from BB looks just like Cherri "Blair Out" Gilham? (That's a new, fascinating story for novice DeathListers)

Thirty five, my arse, she looks at least ten years older than I do and she's had loads of surgery!

I will reveal one of my last conversations with Tempus Fugit. 4\26\06

Bottom line - You have no self confidence. You think small of yourself.

You may really need a girlfriend.

Hating mankind is almost like a hobby. Especialy if you have been mistreated by these people at some point in time.

I don't really hate people, I just don't pay them much attention.They irritate me mostly.

I need lots of things, few of them consumer durables.

Can't Pin - Point what your talking about.

Perhaps a girlfriend isn't the answer but you may need a close friend in life to help you along the way. Somebody you trust and someone that cares. Although you may not need them in a romantic way. Almost a intelectual relationship.

I think you may be right.

The world is full of fu*kwits, I shall have to get angry soon. The vitriol is rising.

I will reveal one of my last conversations with Tempus Fugit. 4\26\06

Please don't.

It's not on.

Does anyone else think that the old woman from BB looks just like Cherri "Blair Out" Gilham? (That's a new, fascinating story for novice DeathListers)

Thirty five, my arse, she looks at least ten years older than I do and she's had loads of surgery!

Couldn't agree more, I thought she was at least 50 :)

Oh dear! Let's not go there shall we?

Can open, wormy old jinties all over the place!

:)

Welcome back TF, glad you weren't Shabaz as he has made me feel very embarassed to be a Glaswegian!

Welcome back TF, glad you weren't Shabaz as he has made me feel very embarassed to be a Glaswegian!

Ah, but LG, he doesn't deny it. Maybe he's angry cos I've found his secret out. ;)

In fact, his one smilie retort increases my belief that he is in the BB House. Banned from any outside contact for 3 weeks, he somehow manages a quick search whilst the cameras feature on Nikki stripping etc. Obviously time was short and Shab- sorry Tempus, was found out & quickly reprimanded. It'll be cut out of the show, so there's no point checking. :lol::)

Seriously, welcome back, TF, not least because it'll mean the end of this thread before MPFC alone pushes it to even sillier levels.

Welcome back Tempus! I have missed reading your straight-to-the-point, no-crap type posts!

:)

It is wonderful to finally have the opportunity to see you here Tempus Fugit. I had heard so many wonderful things of you, that I was becoming abysmally saddened that I arrived here after what appeared to be your departure. Quite elated that you are not departed from this realm.