Windsor

Where Has Tempus, Godot, Everybody, Anybody Gone?

[i can't wait for him to die now so I can, at last, be the first to announce a death on a message board. <_<:D

I'd better not die first. That'd just be really annoying.

What happens, God forbid, you both die at the same time?

I've asked my sister to send an e-mail to everyone on my contact list - that should cover everywhere & everyone I know. Also, I'm on holiday at the end of May, so don't worry if I go missing for over a week - not that anyone would notice. :blink:

What happens, God forbid, you both die at the same time?

And in flagrante delicto at that - it would be impossible to know which thread to write about it in <_<

I'm missing Tempus. He's been enjoying his pop lately. Nothing wrong with that, but it can make you depressed. Maybe he's become a bit bored. The Deathlist does seem to have lost a bit of its life recently. Not enough good deaths I suppose. Another thing, people seem to be better at keeping quiet about their illnesses. Maybe it's the new format.

He might come back soon, seeing as another of his DDP picks has snuffed it.

I was thinking the same thing, especially since she was a pick on his Hartlepool as well.

emm...has anyone tried to contact him? Just to find out if he is still with us and ignoring the DL.

Well he's just got some points on the HDP. Perhaps that'll bring him out of hiding.

My £10 says he's gone on holiday.

The following can also be had for £10:

Given up, can't be bothered.

Got a girlfriend.

In prison.

In hospital/otherwise too ill to post.

Too drunk to post.

Problems with his internet connection/phone line.

Problems with computer.

At a wedding.

At a funeral.

Or think up something yourself.

Winner gets the pot.

Well he's just got some points on the HDP. Perhaps that'll bring him out of hiding.

My £10 says he's gone on holiday.

The following can also be had for £10:

Given up, can't be bothered.

Got a girlfriend.

In prison.

Too drunk to post.

Problems with computer.

At a wedding.

At a funeral.

Or think up something yourself.

Winner gets the pot.

I'll go for the latter. Send the tenner ASAP and when Tempus returns I'll tell you what the answer was.

Perhaps he was involved in an altercation with Windsor, and has left in disgust?

<_<

I'll go for the latter

That should be "last" Mr Josco. "Former and "latter" are used when there are only two things. :blink:

Perhaps he was involved in an altercation with Windsor, and has left in disgust?

<_<

I'll go for the latter

That should be "last" Mr Josco. "Former and "latter" are used when there are only two things. :blink:

But the spacing of your original post suggested two separate items:

1:Given up, can't be bothered.

Got a girlfriend.

In prison.

Too drunk to post.

Problems with computer.

At a wedding.

At a funeral.

2: Or think up something yourself.

I'll go for the latter. £10 will be useful as I need to purchase another bottle of Hendricks' Gin

You must be confusing TF with BHB.

He said he was finished with DL but unfortunately came back. You can find that post in the trashcan mods...

I have his e-mail address. Do you want me to contact him? Or if anyone has had more to do with him than I have then I can pass on is e-mail?

[ £10 will be useful as I need to purchase another bottle of Hendricks' Gin

Where can you get Hendrick's Gin for £10 Mr J?

Spuddy:

I'll take you on with "In hospital or otherwise too ill to post" but with a sneaking suspicion that he's watching all this and loving every minute of it.

I have his e-mail address. Do you want me to contact him? Or if anyone has had more to do with him than I have then I can pass on is e-mail?

So do I, but he's big enough to fend for himself so I vote we leave him alone and he'll come home wagging his tail etc....

So do I, but he's big enough to fend for himself so I vote we leave him alone and he'll come home wagging his tail etc....

Fair enough. I'm putting 10GBP on him never having existed and he was just a mass hallucination of ours

I was on holiday and couldn't resist hopping in an Internet cafe and have a coffee and browse on DL.

From all this we learn that DL's not just entertainment and an education, but also an addiction. <_<

regards,

Hein

Quite.

Last month when I moved house I had no internet access for 10 days, so I went to the local library in order to browse DL :angry:

Regarding Mr. Fugit, I don't have his email address, and the last contact I had was sending him a PM when John Kenneth Galbraith died..

I was on holiday and couldn't resist hopping in an Internet cafe and have a coffee and browse on DL.

From all this we learn that DL's not just entertainment and an education, but also an addiction. <_<

regards,

Hein

Quite.

Last month when I moved house I had no internet access for 10 days, so I went to the local library in order to browse DL :angry:

Regarding Mr. Fugit, I don't have his email address, and the last contact I had was sending him a PM when John Kenneth Galbraith died..

I used the library in my time of seperation from DL as well! The seperation didn't work out. :o

I think everybody should forget about Tempus Fugit for a while. Let time fly.

Fair enough. I'm putting 10GBP on him never having existed and he was just a mass hallucination of ours

My £10 goes on the premise that he posts as somebody else and he's never been away.

My £10 goes on the premise that he posts as somebody else and he's never been away.

He could be any one of us......

One surefire way to ensure Tempus' long term health would be to break with tradition and add him (I'm assuming Tempus is a he) as an honourary #51 on the DL.

That'd smoke him out!

I was accused of being member Father Time who was deleted while validating. Legend has it that he entered the chat and spelt a word wrong. Then Windsor randomly accused him of being me?

It's very interesting that i'm part of a conspiracy, though I deny any involvement in this.

Edited by Banshees Scream

I was accused of being member Father Time who was deleted while validating. Legend has it that he entered the chat and spelt a word wrong. Then Windsor randomly accused him of being me?

It's very interesting that i'm part of a conspiracy, though I deny any involvement in this.

Isn't that what you would say if you were involved?

Poor Tempus! Before we file a missing persons' report, shouldn't we keep in mind that he's only been absent for, like, 12 days? I admit his absence is more notable given his usual posting volume, but 12 days isn't even a fortnight's holiday.

(Though if truth be told, I agree with nap: that's he's lurking about, absolutely f*cking loving every minute of the debate. Hello Tempus <_< )

You seem to know an awful lot about that Banshees... <_<

Isn't that what you would say if you were involved?

Poor Tempus! Before we file a missing persons' report, shouldn't we keep in mind that he's only been absent for, like, 12 days? I admit his absence is more notable given his usual osting volume, but 12 days isn't even a fortnight's holiday.

(Though if truth be told, I agree with nap: that's he's lurking about, absolutely f*cking loving every minute of the debate. Hello Tempus <_< )

I'll admit I did infact lurk in the shadows at one time, especialy in the secret forums :angry:

Tempus may be doing the same but only in a very silent fashion.

I'll send him a PM later tonight and we'll see if he replys.

You seem to know an awful lot about that Banshees... <_<

Well I was the listener of that story on more then one occation. Again i'm intrigued.