I read i the paper that two teams will vote yes. Stupid bastards. Dundee are abstaining from voting because they are getting promoted. Lets hope the dirty bigots rot in the 3rd division !!

They have a friend......... the mighty Stenhousemuir FC.

http://www.stenhouse...2012/07/05/790/

Looking at Pie and Bovril (Scottish Fans website), Stenhousemuir aren't the most popular side in Scottish Football at the moment.

I already heard about 11 out of the 30 sfl teams are voting no to Rangers going in Scottish first division . Really don't see why Rangers should get a by to division one and avoid 2 and 3 very unfair .

Rangers ? Who are they. They are a defunct team. I think you mean "The Rangers" (what a joke of a name)

ho ho ho and its not even Xmas yet and its an early present

http://www.dailyreco...SxnW34.facebook

250!

Mind you, take a long term look at it. You get yourself a season ticket, probably on the cheap, in a decent seat at Ibrox and be firmly established. By the time they are back in the top flight, the demand will return but you would have a prime ticket for those all important Old Firm matches...

Pity I'm a Catholic!

Pity I'm a Catholic!

There are ways to repair that condition.

regards,

Hein

I read i the paper that two teams will vote yes. Stupid bastards. Dundee are abstaining from voting because they are getting promoted. Lets hope the dirty bigots rot in the 3rd division !!

What a pile of bollocks!!!

Do you truly think that the Scottish Premiership is going to thrive without them? Have you actually bothered to look up the attendances of the other clubs in the Premiership? Absolutely, gut wrenchingly piss poor. You take Rangers out of the equation and the attendances will take a big downward turn which means less money pouring in to the very clubs that dont want them back.

So, well done, you now have a One team League ( which was bad enough) where you had two and you have now royally fucked up the arse any chance that the revenue you get for televising that joke of a league will keep pouring in, helping to perpetrate the myth that Scottish football is actually woth a wank.

Rangers? They would be better off applying to the English Football league and working their way up, that way, they dont need Scottish Football but, by christ , Scottish football would need them.

On a social point, exactly what will tens of, if not hundreds of thousands of hardened Rangers supporters do if their club actually ceases to exist? Thought of that one? Social unrest perhaps?

This is all far far bigger than football.

Think about it.

Do you truly think that the Scottish Premiership is going to thrive without them? Have you actually bothered to look up the attendances of the other clubs in the Premiership? Absolutely, gut wrenchingly piss poor. You take Rangers out of the equation and the attendances will take a big downward turn which means less money pouring in to the very clubs that dont want them back.

So, well done, you now have a One team League ( which was bad enough) where you had two and you have now royally fucked up the arse any chance that the revenue you get for televising that joke of a league will keep pouring in, helping to perpetrate the myth that Scottish football is actually woth a wank.

Rangers? They would be better off applying to the English Football league and working their way up, that way, they dont need Scottish Football but, by christ , Scottish football would need them.

On a social point, exactly what will tens of, if not hundreds of thousands of hardened Rangers supporters do if their club actually ceases to exist? Thought of that one? Social unrest perhaps?

Think about it.

HA HA HA

Sky deal is still on with no The Huns

The other teams re negotiate the TV money. More money for the other teams with no The Huns

Dundee (hopefully) get promoted. My team Dundee United make more money from a Dundee derby than The Huns dragging there zombie corpses from weegieland

The zombie huns deserve everything they get FUCK THEM AND THERE SCUMMY SUPPORT

Think about it.

HA HA HA

The other teams re negotiate the TV money. More money for the other teams with no The Huns

Dundee (hopefully) get promoted. My team Dundee United make more money from a Dundee derby than The Huns dragging there zombie corpses from weegieland

Fuck, you really are as stupid as I thought you were.

Never mind.

On another matter entirely. If Rangers start from the bottom, recruit a team of English League One stalwarts and the best youngsters they can grab from Glasgow and surrounding area (with a view to them staying up to Scottish League One), is the infamous Abroath vs Bon Accord scoreline in any danger?

Think about it.

HA HA HA

Never mind.

Your a blue bigot then

:-)

Dinna greet

Think about it.

HA HA HA

Never mind.

Your a blue bigot then

:-)

Dinna greet

Actually, im a "Lillywhite" Essex boy.

The only bigotry being shown is from you. .

Think about it.

Their club has ceased to exist so your point is irrelevant, whether they decide to support the new club (0 titles, no history, no league to play in, quite possibly soon to have no stadium and 6 senior players) is up to them.

Regards the crowds, most teams in the SPL have bigger gates when the OF aren't involved.

Think about it.

Their club has ceased to exist so your point is irrelevant, whether they decide to support the new club (0 titles, no history, no league to play in, quite possibly soon to have no stadium and 6 senior players) is up to them.

Regards the crowds, most teams in the SPL have bigger gates when the OF aren't involved.

You are, indeed quite right, Rangers are dead, they have ceased to exist, they are no more and their millions of supporters around the globe have vanished into the ether or summat.

I shall bow to your greater knowledge and consider it a lesson learned.

Just to push the point home, id appreciate it if you could direct me to the data that states that most teams have bigger gates when the OF are not involved.

Id like to print that off and roger myself up the arse with it coz it will serve me right.

Oh, one more thing. If you could do me a favour and PLEASE, PLEASE campaign for Scottish Independence?

Many thanks. :)

On another matter entirely. If Rangers start from the bottom, recruit a team of English League One stalwarts and the best youngsters they can grab from Glasgow and surrounding area (with a view to them staying up to Scottish League One), is the infamous Abroath vs Bon Accord scoreline in any danger?

No.

You are, indeed quite right, Rangers are dead, they have ceased to exist, they are no more and their millions of supporters around the globe have vanished into the ether or summat.

Just to push the point home, id appreciate it if you could direct me to the data that states that most teams have bigger gates when the OF are not involved.

Id like to print that off and roger myself up the arse with it coz it will serve me right.

Oh, one more thing. If you could do me a favour and PLEASE, PLEASE campaign for Scottish Independence?

Ok, 5 out the 12 had highest attendance when OF not the visitors last year. But I would temper that as being slightly scewed as a lot of season ticket holders at places like Motherwell and St. Mirren don't go to the OF games because of the atmosphere, but they count as being there for the figures.

With regards to their millions of fans, lol, they support an extinct entity. Nothing wrong with that, I used to know a couple of people that described themselves as Meadowbank fans, years after they died. What is it so far? 300 Season ticket renewals ? (and that when the newco took the dd's without asking). This is not like Leeds who retained their history. Leeds did not Liquidate.

Newco doesn't even own Ibrox ffs, hived off to Sevco (Scotland) I think. It looks like Green is aiming for a sell off if he can outmanouvre BDO (liquidators). Can't be ersed digging up the names but 2 of his backers are into residential property development, 1 specifically for Saudis. Ibrox is listed, but so was Highbury and it incorporated the listed parts into the flats.

And remember, all this is through virtually no punishments so far, a fine that died in the liquidation, and a 10 point penalty that didn't matter. 4 years without European football will finish of the new company and thats only if Green doesn't manage his asset strip.

And double contracts etc etc etc will be the icing on the cake over the coming months.

Ok, 5 out the 12 had highest attendance when OF not the visitors last year. But I would temper that as being slightly scewed as a lot of season ticket holders at places like Motherwell and St. Mirren don't go to the OF games because of the atmosphere, but they count as being there for the figures.

With regards to their millions of fans, lol, they support an extinct entity. Nothing wrong with that, I used to know a couple of people that described themselves as Meadowbank fans, years after they died. What is it so far? 300 Season ticket renewals ? (and that when the newco took the dd's without asking). This is not like Leeds who retained their history. Leeds did not Liquidate.

Newco doesn't even own Ibrox ffs, hived off to Sevco (Scotland) I think. It looks like Green is aiming for a sell off if he can outmanouvre BDO (liquidators). Can't be ersed digging up the names but 2 of his backers are into residential property development, 1 specifically for Saudis. Ibrox is listed, but so was Highbury and it incorporated the listed parts into the flats.

And remember, all this is through virtually no punishments so far, a fine that died in the liquidation, and a 10 point penalty that didn't matter. 4 years without European football will finish of the new company and thats only if Green doesn't manage his asset strip.

And double contracts etc etc etc will be the icing on the cake over the coming months.

Fair play to you for reasoning it all out, unlike that cock knocker.

What you say has merit but, im not too sure, the full implications of a Rangerless club in Scottish Football is completely appreciated

The analogy of Meadowbank Supporters is a bit like making the comparison between the UFF and the Womens Institute.

This isnt just about a football club, is it. Im fairly sure that should the demise of Manchester Utd ever occour, apart from a few suicides in Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur, football would carry on regardless, irrespective of the tribal aspect to the game.

Im not convinced that the same thing will apply North of the border, the rivalry and sheer hatred runs way deeper than anything seen in England, and id venture, Europe.

Yes, the club as it was, does not exist, but their supporters still do and they will be seriously fucked off if the club doesnt relaunch.

Im guessing that Skys legal team are now busily looking through their contract with the SFA for any kind of loop hole which will see them make a dignified, even if only partial, exit from their contract.

Maybe nobody, other than Rangers supporters, gives a fuck if the club lives or dies, i know i dont because its demise wont affect the English Premiership. Thing is, even if you are just a Football supporter, you have to empathise with Rangers supporters and ask yourself if all the other league clubs are really doing themselves any favours by pulling away the clubs fingers, one by one, till it no longer hangs on the cliff edge but falls into oblivion.

Personally, i think thats bollocks.

Just my opinion, like.

With regards to their millions of fans, lol, they support an extinct entity. Nothing wrong with that, I used to know a couple of people that described themselves as Meadowbank fans, years after they died.

That sounds more like the undead. :scratchhead:

regards,

Hein

The UFF and the WI had similarities too you know, there was a split in the WI 1 or 2 years ago :smileyd:

Sky have given their support on one more year, but it is the implications of that deal that are giving fans of all clubs a severe dislike of the ruling bodies. There was a clause for 4 OF games a year or Sky could walk. Unbelievable. It was tantamount to Celtic + Rangers being relegation proof. Mssrs Regan, Doncaster, Ogilvy etc are getting huge stick for agreeing it in the first place. And at @£16 mill a year it is not that much anyways (Norways tv deal is @£40million per year for example).

The rivalry and hatred goes very deep in the West of Scotland as you say, but in European terms it is not particularly vicious just now. Think Balkan, Turkish and Russian clubs have a worse record over the last 20 years.

But there is a large groundswell of opinion from non-OF fans that they must restart at Div 3 (or lower) or be killed off completely for the good of the game and society as whole.Remember 2 European finals, 2 riots. They are thought of as Scotlands shame, so if killed off I believe the game would thrive once more up here.

That sounds more like the undead. :scratchhead:

regards,

Hein

Sorry, I am Scottish so my English might not be up to scratch....... :P

Regards

Robert.

FAF how the blue bigot is getting so worked up

Your shitty team is dead, get over it !!!

It will be a disgrace if rangers go into division one and it will be all because of money. Its a myth that the 16 million pounds of tv rights (btw i don't think sky or espn will abandon the rights anyway) will bankrupt or put Scottish teams out of business . First of all the majority of that 16 million goes to Celtic and rangers for the old firm games. All the other clubs get a very small share . Second of all if the fans threatened to boycott the games of the clubs that vote yes they potentially could lose even more money .

Also have you noticed that bskyb haven't said a word even though its their money that is a huge part of this. Glad i cancelled my sky subscription long time ago have my big computer, monitor and fast internet to watch all the games for free .