Not that I am, in any way, a fan of Rangers, but I just wonder if there needs to be a separate thread for "Lets laugh at Rangers and how useless and annoying they are" and put keep more football discussion (as in, how much more of a twat can Ashley Cole aspire to) in this thead??

Just my tuppence.

Agreed, but as a supporter of the other half of the 'Old Firm' it may not be appropriate for this mod to start it.

Not that I am, in any way, a fan of Rangers, but I just wonder if there needs to be a separate thread for "Lets laugh at Rangers and how useless and annoying they are" and put keep more football discussion (as in, how much more of a twat can Ashley Cole aspire to) in this thead??

Just my tuppence.

Agreed, but as a supporter of the other half of the 'Old Firm' it may not be appropriate for this mod to start it.

I suppose I could give it a bash after work as it will take a wee while to collate even some of the events.

I presume there is no 'spoiler' tags available on here?.......as there is an awful lot of pieces.............

Hearts would be fucked if Romanov was to have a sudden massive heart attack.

Dull little game at the Madejski tonight. Enjoy that one, Occy?

In real football, Chester sweep back to the top of the Blue Square North with a 3-0 win at Vauxhall Motors. Teams have so much more interesting names down in the non-leagues.

Caley 1 up pleases me....

:) 2 up now

Dull little game at the Madejski tonight. Enjoy that one, Occy?

In real football, Chester sweep back to the top of the Blue Square North with a 3-0 win at Vauxhall Motors. Teams have so much more interesting names down in the non-leagues.

My local team, Hemel, are top of the Southern Premier (one step below Chester's level), and I'm very proud of them. Certainly a lot prouder of a team that can lead 4-0 and STILL lose! Terrific game though, great fun. Sunday's the big game for us, though QPR away.

What a glorious day...

Speccy Jump Ship sacked by Scotland..............................................................SHAME

I loved Speccy's 4-6-0 formation against some ex-communist shithouse who would shit on your bed if you let them

I loved Speccy's 4-6-0 formation against some ex-communist shithouse who would shit on your bed if you let them

The same formation as the Spannish had in the Euro finals? Ahead of his game there.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elZ-eAGJiJo

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss

Ya dancer!!!! Nerves are shredded here, what a result. I don't often wish I lived back in Glasgow but I wish I was there tonight, the city will be bouncing :D

Don't you mean half the city will be bouncing?

Ya dancer!!!! Nerves are shredded here, what a result. I don't often wish I lived back in Glasgow but I wish I was there tonight, the city will be bouncing :D

Oh they'll be bouncing alright...bobbing from a rope! :D

No the other half go into hiding, as we do when it is in reverse, unspoken agreement. No doubt there will be some 'young teams' stabbing each other though, I wouldn't want to be a Glasgow Polis tonight.

Even better that Sevco lost to Stirling Albion tonight as well

Rod Stewart the Celtic fan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

535544_4350390630744_347566170_n.jpg

Messi Jr: Dad, who was the first team you scored against after I was born?

Messi Sr: Celtic

Jr: Did you win?

Sr: Naw.