Can we get the Teddy Bears picnic thread reopened ?

Revealed: Sevco winding-up petition. Does that mean they will start boycotting anything that comes from Singapore then ?

http://blogs.channel...p-petition/4020

No. It was getting a bit too bigoted

sad times

Football betting tip number 1 = don't bet on the African Nations Cup

I won £50 off my mate betting on the Afican Nations Burkina Faso v Ghana game :-)

Who was he? the referee of the game or the Ghanian keeper????

Sashes To Ashes

Dust To Dust

This time last year Rangers went bust.

:-)

Dundee FC

23 Feb 2013 13:24 - John Brown takes over as Dundee interim manager terrible appointment.

23 Feb 2013 18:45 - John Brown apparently resigns as Fundee errrrr I mean Dundee manager

LL......OOOO...LL

LL......O......O...LL

LL......O......O...LL

LLLL..OOOO....LLLL

John Brown is one of the worst players I've ever seen,he trapped the ball further than you or I can kick it so he obviously deserves to managing a steaming pile of shite

• Like 1

Do you support a team ?

Who do you support ?

Do you support a team ?

Who do you support ?

I am a passive Leicester City supporter.

I know when they are playing and check the score but I have only once ever been to a game.

Do you support a team ?

Who do you support ?

I know when they are playing and check the score but I have only once ever been to a game.

I dont think there is much on Planet Earth that can make you feel so involved and alive watching a live match............... unless you watch Leicester City. :lol:

I support Rangers :rolleyes:

Nah, its Spurs, im addicted to supporting them and its an addiction im not ashamed of.

I try to get to as many games as I can but its a 200 mile round trip, two tickets and a pile of money spent in the Spurs shop which adds up.

Worth it tho.

• Like 1

Do you support a team ?

Who do you support ?

I dont think there is much on Planet Earth that can make you feel so involved and alive watching a live match............... unless you watch Leicester City. :lol:

Nah, its Spurs, im addicted to supporting them and its an addiction im not ashamed of.

I try to get to as many games as I can but its a 200 mile round trip, two tickets and a pile of money spent in the Spurs shop which adds up.

Worth it tho.

I am a theatre goer and am frequently shocked by how much it costs. We spent a small fortune going to see Stephen Fry in Twelfth Night last year but this pails into insignificance by the amount of money people spend week in week out going to Football matches.

Do you support a team ?

Who do you support ?

Fair enough somebody has to be a Leicester fan :-)

Do you support a team ?

Who do you support ?

Worth it tho.

I am a theatre goer and am frequently shocked by how much it costs. We spent a small fortune going to see Stephen Fry in Twelfth Night last year but this pails into insignificance by the amount of money people spend week in week out going to Football matches.

I think the financial side of things, however expensive, is something you take on the chin because you love doing it.

There are loads of shows id like to go and see in the West End but it will be bloody expensive when you tot everything up.

I think, on balance, what we enjoy is worth the money we spend, fuck it, spend, spend, spend, we could all be gawn in a Meteor strike tomorrow, or summat.

• Like 1

Apparently Millwall have signed Saville on loan from Chelsea,just in time for the Leeds game on Saturday,you couldnt make it up

John Brown is one of the worst players I've ever seen,he trapped the ball further than you or I can kick it so he obviously deserves to managing a steaming pile of shite

Yet for a good decade or so he held the trivia of being the last player to score a hat-trick against the huns........... he still is a raving alki bufoon though, combined with what he did at Clyde make this an entertaining time oop here...

SNA2815A4--5324_1537436a.jpg

Dutch footballer/coach Theo Bos is dead at 47. Also my joker. Hoping for the obit! Cause if he doesnt get it, Im pretty much screwed for the year with you all bringing some serious game. But its still pretty early and Im still confident.

Dammit. Looks like Im in the wrong forum...

Indeed. I made a similar post in the right one.

regards,

Hein

Do you support a team ?

Who do you support ?

Estonia - Tartu Tammeka and Pärnu Vaprus

Italy - Juventus

England - Liverpool

PS! I hate England national football team.

• Like 1

Do you support a team ?

Who do you support ?

Estonia - Tartu Tammeka and Pärnu Vaprus

Italy - Juventus

England - Liverpool

PS! I hate England national football team.

England - Liverpool

Scotland - Celtic

Ireland and England national team

Supporting England is like supporting Newcastle united Passionate fans who deserve better but instead we get a bunch

of mercenaries who only care about money.

REPOST. Don't know where the other one went

Wee team oot the Scottish Cup. UP YA BROON

• Like 1

Motherwell!

_58240555_henrik_ojamaa.jpg

HENRIK OJAMAA IS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE BRITISH ISLES!

Motherwell!

_58240555_henrik_ojamaa.jpg

HENRIK OJAMAA IS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE BRITISH ISLES!

He's a great player. Best in the British Isle.... errrrr NO

My favourite to watch, who plays in Scotland is Esmaël Gonçalves. What a player he is.

Definitely one to watch that Goncalves. Also that Leigh Griffiths is looking useful...

Definitely one to watch that Goncalves. Also that Leigh Griffiths is looking useful...

Are we talking about the same Leigh Griffiths, the wee junkie, who made racist comments about his team mates and is not welcome back in Wolverhampton ?