maryportfuncity

Janette Krankie

Janette Krankie was on tonight's History of Light Entertainment tonight, filmed earlier this year. Looked healthy enough to me.

Likewise, Ali Bongo. I had heard he'd been ill, but he seemed robust enough, albeit slightly frailer than before, when interviewed.

She didn't look all that healthy to me....an outside shot for '07 I s'pose..

The Dark Side Of The Krankies.

Ian and Janet Tough have spoken of of their wild days of swinging, heavy alcohol consumption and punching Paul Daniel's lights out. :unsure:

I might of found out who my mum and dad are...................................NICE

• Like 1

They also recalled that on another occasion during a tour on the Channel island, Ian punched Daniels after a few drinks in a bar while defending their reputation.

Ian said: "I was a bit punchy I suppose, when I was in my thirties. Yes (I punched Paul Daniels), but that's not really a bad thing is it?

"I think he must have said something to contradict something I was saying. I'd likely had a drink and was talking rubbish and I just went bang – he went off the chair and the whole bar all applauded and said 'it's time somebody did that'.” :D

• Like 1

Wondered why Lauro mentioned 'Jimmy' Krankie in MOTD tonight. Maybe he remembers the fall?

FFS!!!!! They won an award?

Great Scot!!!!

Fuck me, Burke and Hare gave Scotland more laughs than these two cretins ever did. She looks like an apple that's been left out in the sun for a month.

And yes, fact police, I know Burke and Hare were Irish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

FFS!!!!! They won an award?

Great Scot!!!!

They kind of look like brother and sister don't they?

If ever there was a case for England rebuilding Hadrians Wall and FORCING full independence on Scotland, they are it.

Amazingly, they both confessed to being very sexually "liberal" at their peak, both, apparently, up for a bit of jiggery pokery with whoever and wherever ( probably theatre dressing rooms) with the full blessing of each other to play.

Just who the fuck did the deed with them!!! Is fame that much of a sexual aphrodiasic and draw?

Sex with Jimmy Krankie? Groping Sandi Toksvig? My word there's some sick people about...

• Like 1

I caught Janette on The Real Marigold Hotel the other day. Looked awful on the show, however, that may be the heat etc etc.

Avoided the enema offered to her in India.

This article on the Krankies' appearance on This Morning a few days ago indicates she suffers from osteoporosis. https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3006534/the-krankies-janette-tough-enema-real-marigold-hotel/

• Like 1