My feelings are hurt. It's a shame.

I want apologies.

You will have to wait a good long while for an apology. Especially as you owe many members lots of those.

Handrejka didn't post that comment because she like me. She posted that comment because she hates you. You are a creep.

What do you mean no-one talks down to you? Who exactly do you think you are? For the record, do you really think I would harm myself because of something you said? You are a joke. Sort yourself out.

Guest Guest
My feelings are hurt. It's a shame.

I want apologies.

Sorry.

bssn7.th.jpg

Has the rubbish BS finally been vanquished into Room 101?

Hurrah! It's about time.

Well BS, for the record, I have a son who is, probably, about your age, is clearly more intelligent and more level headed than you will ever be.

Do I give a flying f**k about what you thnk of me? No!!

You do not have the intelligence or wit to cause me any bother.

Im sure you have watched the US version of the Pop Idol genre ( American Idol ) and laughed at those wanabees who truly believe that their voice is better than everybody elses. Their belief in themselves is unshakable yet they sound like sh*t.

Well, take a good look in the mirror my old son. Your audition as somebody who does pathos, wisdom, intelligence and humour has failed the judges.

Sir, you are nothing more than talentless shite.

Go back to your drink binges and your drug taking.

Go back to the sewer where you belong.

You are the King of Cockspanners

A turd

A pillock

Sad.

Well BS, for the record, I have a son who is, probably, about your age, is clearly more intelligent and more level headed than you will ever be.

Im sure you have watched the US version of the Pop Idol genre ( American Idol ) and laughed at those wanabees who truly believe that their voice is better than everybody elses. Their belief in themselves is unshakable yet they sound like sh*t.

Well, take a good look in the mirror my old son. Your audition as somebody who does pathos, wisdom, intelligence and humour has failed the judges.

A turd

A pillock

Sad.

Cockspanner? Brilliant! I will, if I may, add that one to my repertoire.

A turd

A pillock

Sad.

That's a bit harsh on turds isn't it? I once worked in waste-water reticulation, and while I've seen a river of breakfasts, I've yet to see anything to equal the cornucopia of crap directed this way.

BTW

Cockspanners, love it.

Edited by Gunjaman5000

Now I see the situation for what it is and I'm going to be very up front here. If you want the truth, I'll tell you the truth.

I understand that I've made a few remarks and I believe the word 'teacher' may have set a few people off. I'm aware there are several members who were former teachers. I have nothing at all against any teachers, as personally I know people who are in fact teachers themselves. I mean talking on topic here you have somebody who goes to college and who is a complete drag 'not to mention' a person who is a angry red faced anti social - loser and who at the same time is a royalist and you just can't help but slaughter their self esteem, especially after they make a comment like this 'O I want a good proportion of the credit' f**k you

Look I've already said that I was obviously never one of the most grammatically correct posters that anybody has ever seen. I realize that many of my posts are very difficult to take up and analyze beyond reason. I also realize at the same time that some of my posts are very clear and understandable. If I ever decide to post again my main goal will be to post more direct and to post in a way that can be more comprehensive to the individuals reading.

The truth and the fact of the matter is I gave an example of my life and not thinking the situation was a big deal 'it became a highlighted discussion'. I mean these people were wearing 'Doubting Thomas' masks and if anything they couldn't stop talking about me. I'm talking 'as I saw the situation' and I believe that for some reason my personality and existence here has seriously interested others so much, that at an obsessive extent I've become hated. The statistics show that out of '2267' members my profile has been viewed '286' times at this very minute and is second out of anyone.

On the details given on my life I deny all of them as they are far from any living fact. I'm certainly not a junkie and if there is anything I hate and since I'm in 'Room 101' I hate assholes who take the truth and turn the truth into something that is so far from it. I mean like when you give somebody some insight on your life and they speak out loud something you have never even heard in your life, it is so f****n aggravating. I couldn't find the words. It's un f****n believable. I'm sure most of you know what I'm getting at.

Now I'm somebody who has been open and who has given honest details about my life. Yes I have kept some of it to myself 'haven't we all' and I think that I have been just as honest as anybody else, and accounting on the recent behavior a good majority of the members have demonstrated - I don't think most of them deserve to know sh*t about me personally. If they mock the truths you tell them, why f****n bother and go out of your way explaining if they will turn their heads? The other day my question was 'Who made the big deal?' Again it was 'Who made the big deal?' my question was referring too an issue that I had given out about my life. I explained previously that nobody believed it and since I didn't feel it was such a big deal 'all I asked was 'Who made the big deal out of this' as if to say 'I'm not bragging' and .. can ... you ... believe ... that nobody answered my question. Nobody. That is some truth for you. It's not cool.

The reason why nobody answered that question is because 'everybody has to be right' these people are so ignorant that they can't believe what they are reading. I guess you can call 'doubt the step below jealousy. I'm not going to sit back and let people look down on me,' f**k that' regardless of the circumstances. I have to add that it is no secret that in life we learn from our mistakes, and as a person you will meet many oppositions and many oppositions in many different categories. I f**ked up here once or twice seriously and I regret it, but it taught me a valuable lesson and sometimes that is what it takes to make a difference. If you want the truth I have to say out of the many people that give me sh*t, there are the good people who at least have seen something in me. I respect them and I respect the people who do not judge from the words of others, but who judge from the situation spoken by the man himself.

I will not be apologetic to anybody, but instead hold no grudge and let what has been said go. I'm announcing my official resignation for my own reasons, and it has been on my mind for some time. I've had my drunken binges and I've had my laughs, it's been great but I've been trying to set better standards for my life and I plan to live up to expectations that I have visualized. My destinations are ahead of me and I'm going to get back into the game that I once mastered. I hope this post changes some of the minds of people who have been sold on ideas that were complete bullshit. I consider myself a man of class and taste, and a person who can rise to the occasion. I see myself as somebody who feels expression and character is priceless, somebody who you could always think of as company. I'm walking out and I'm leaving no word of if I will ever walk back through the doors of www.deathlist.net again. I've got other plans and other ambitions, and here I am signing off.

'

Now I see the situation for what it is and I'm going to be very up front here. If you want the truth, I'll tell you the truth.

...snip...

I'm walking out and I'm leaving no word of if I will ever walk back through the doors of www.deathlist.net again. I've got other plans and other ambitions, and here I am signing off.

Bravo!!!!

Although just to point out, this is an internet forum, truth hides behind its alter ego.

Edited by honez
Snippage

Anyone want to wager whether our beloved Banshees will be back?

The odds are 10-1 on that he will.

Any takers?

<<snippage of drivel>>

Good god, that must have taken some effort to compose. Surely not as much, though, as it took to trawl through. There's several minutes of my life I'll never get back... ;)

<<snippage of drivel>>

Good god, that must have taken some effort to compose. Surely not as much, though, as it took to trawl through. There's several minutes of my life I'll never get back... ;)

I found it a fascinating and cogent insight into the lad's inner turmoil. Needless to say it was as incomprehensible as Banshee's usual posts - but then I haven't followed the history of this tiff too closely. Frankly, I will miss the tenacious fellow. Who will replace his bizarre non-sequiturs, arbitrary inferences and irrational mysticism? Not to mention his red-neck 'yankophilia'. Come back BS ....... I beg you.

<<snippage of drivel>>

1) I did answer the question Banshees put forward in chat. He chose not to recognise my response because of his own ignorance.

2) The teacher comment didn't make you any enemies, Banshees. You've managed that by stalking our female members to the point that a special female forum has been set up.

3) Given that you have told us that John Lennon is your father and that you used to be a big shot on the Howard Stern Show, why should we trust anything else you say? In the years I've known you, your admitted age has changed from 23, to 65, and back again.

4) You must be a saddo to make such a big thing out of a 'resignation' out of an internet forum. Given that nobody really gives a sh*t about you, it was hardly needed.

5) Go away.

The statistics show that out of '2267' members my profile has been viewed '286' times at this very minute and is second out of anyone.

Narcissism's finest hour.

The very act of looking at the stats increases the count.

Hmm, I wonder how it could have gone that high?

The statistics show that out of '2267' members my profile has been viewed '286' times at this very minute and is second out of anyone.

Narcissism's finest hour.

The very act of looking at the stats increases the count.

Hmm, I wonder how it could have gone that high?

It has been noticed that the counts were unusually high amongst the people who had been in chat just after the forum was relaunched when coincidentally we were "stalking" each other in a schoolboy/girl fashion going ooooh look at this ad infinitum. I was wondering whether it was the number of profiles we had viewed (obviously clicking on the same profile more than once adding to the count too) rather than or as well as the number of times our own has been viewed.

I consider myself a man of class and taste,.......

And there was me thinking he was an American all this time.

;)

Anyone want to wager whether our beloved Banshees will be back?

The odds are 10-1 on that he will.

Any takers?

I will tear your arm off at those odds CB!

BS will be back, no doubt.

This.

I don't think Hitler asked if they minded him changing the German Republic into the German Reich! God help them. One of these days Salmond will have the misfortune of meeting me! I will destroy him!

Anyway, moving on...

I would like to put the local police in Room 101 - again.

I'm sure I've told you about my workmate's family's run ins with the law. If not here, in chat I've told you about his father, him, and his grandfather being treated rather shitty by the law.

Well this week it was the turn of the younger brother...

He had been out mucking about with his friends one night when a gang approached him asking the whereabouts of one of his friends. He did not know where the friend was and so that was that.

So he got home and was on the computer, speaking to his friends on one of those networking sites when he got a messages informing him, from several of these gang members, that they were now 'after' him.

Over the week it became worse. He was being chased etc and had to be let out of school early and all that, generally making his life hell. He decided that enough was enough and went to the police. He was told by the police that there was nothing they could do about it because there were 15 of them and only 1 of him. Therefore, their word outnumbered his.

This struck me as being completely absurd. Is this how bullying is allowed to continue?

This.

I don't think Hitler asked if they minded him changing the German Republic into the German Reich! God help them. One of these days Salmond will have the misfortune of meeting me! I will destroy him!

Anyway, moving on...

I would like to put the local police in Room 101 - again.

I'm sure I've told you about my workmate's family's run ins with the law. If not here, in chat I've told you about his father, him, and his grandfather being treated rather shitty by the law.

Well this week it was the turn of the younger brother...

He had been out mucking about with his friends one night when a gang approached him asking the whereabouts of one of his friends. He did not know where the friend was and so that was that.

So he got home and was on the computer, speaking to his friends on one of those networking sites when he got a messages informing him, from several of these gang members, that they were now 'after' him.

Over the week it became worse. He was being chased etc and had to be let out of school early and all that, generally making his life hell. He decided that enough was enough and went to the police. He was told by the police that there was nothing they could do about it because there were 15 of them and only 1 of him. Therefore, their word outnumbered his.

This struck me as being completely absurd. Is this how bullying is allowed to continue?

Welcome to Blair's Britain, Wins.

Just this week my daughter was playing out the front & some old biddy neighgbour, who shall remain anonymous, grabbed my daughter's arm, told her to play elsewhere & made her cry.

Needless to say, I went up there & had a word or two

Hence the Old f*****g Bill in my house for three f*****g quarters of an hour taking a statement.

It sucks.

Thanks, Tony.

Cheers,

BHB

Just this week my daughter was playing out the front & some old biddy neighgbour, who shall remain anonymous (Heather, the bitch), grabbed my daughter's arm, told her to play elsewhere & made her cry.

Needless to say, I went up there & had a word or two

Hence the Old f*****g Bill in my house for three f*****g quarters of an hour taking a statement.

It sucks.

Thanks, Tony.

Cheers,

BHB

Did you make a complaint about the assault? Bloody well should have if the old bitch is going to behave like that.

Guest Going hell for heather
Just this week my daughter was playing out

Did you make a complaint about the assault? Bloody well should have if the old bitch is going to behave like that.

Yes, of course! More frivolous, anti-social litigation is clearly the answer... that's what our country really needs, not the instilling of basic discipline and social etiquette in our children. :crossbone:

Bloody kids who make a persistent racket in residential neighbourhoods should be shot. And as for you f*****g parasites who think it's some sort of miracle to actually ejaculate your sperm into some lucky lady's vagina, fertilize her ovum and then instantly fall in love with the sound of screaming, shouting, plastic wheels on tarmac and the inevitable post-falling-over crying... you should be kicked half to death by angry mules, then passed through a wood-chipper and spread on my land as fertilizer. You ignorant f**ks.

Just this week my daughter was playing out

Yes, of course! More frivolous, anti-social litigation is clearly the answer... that's what our country really needs, not the instilling of basic discipline and social etiquette in our children. :crossbone:

Bloody kids who make a persistent racket in residential neighbourhoods should be shot. And as for you f*****g parasites who think it's some sort of miracle to actually ejaculate your sperm into some lucky lady's vagina, fertilize her ovum and then instantly fall in love with the sound of screaming, shouting, plastic wheels on tarmac and the inevitable post-falling-over crying... you should be kicked half to death by angry mules, then passed through a wood-chipper and spread on my land as fertilizer. You ignorant f**ks.

So using physical force to ammend the behaviour of someone else's child is acceptable? You'd call it "frivolous" if you were assaulted? What's that teaching the child? What the fcuk does that have to do with the instillation of basic discipline and social ettiquette?

Which one of Harry Enfield's unfunny Old Gits are you masquerading as today? If that were you grabbing one of my kids you'd be making a statement from hospital.

You stupid cnut.

If you owned sufficient land to require fertilizer, why would "a persistent racket in residential neighbourhoods" bother you so?

Edited by Gunjaman5000

The act of violence all together is not only practiced by human beings of low capacity, but it is practiced by human beings who have no regard or sensitivity for themselves or others.

You say 'kids who make a persistent racket in residential neighbourhoods should be shot'

Where do you live? What if I were a teenager? I might be a teenager. I think I'll make some noise ten feet from your front door.

Two words: Try it

The neighbors will be wondering what happened to you.

Mark my words

Peace,

The Philosopher

I think I'll make some noise ten feet from your front door.

Two words: Try it

The neighbors will be wondering what happened to you.

Mark my words

Peace,

The Philosopher

Hardly peaceful words there Mr Philosopher.

And what is that avatar of yours? Is it supposed to look like a swastika?

Peace,

The Philosopher

The Philosopher, eh?

I've seen more wisdom in a five year old.