29henman.jpg

That looks suspiciously like the Union Flag painted on an Orangutan.

Looks like Jimmy Osmond to me.

i thought it was a commemorative plate. At last something from the Franklin Mint that looks real.

29henman.jpg

i thought it was a commemorative plate. At last something from the Franklin Mint that looks real.

kingcrimsonyt9.jpg

WATCH IT! HE'S BI-POLAR!

29henman.jpg

kingcrimsonyt9.jpg

WATCH IT! HE'S BI-POLAR!

I must confess Madame, Ive never heard of a Bisexual Polar Bear before.

BBC3 - the biggest waste of your taxes this side of Brenda’s mob of inbreds. It is my great misfortune to have to write synopses for some of the bilge BBC3 pumps out, from Dog Borstal to My Big Breasts and Me, from Help Me Anthea I’m Infested to Two Pints of Cunting Lager and a Packet of Motherfucking Crisps. It makes Channel Five's output resemble Shakespeare's Complete.

Worse still, I have to deal with the halfwits that come up with, and then schedule, this crap – people who actually believe that their squalid little programmes are of major importance to mankind and who get all huffy when I make a little mockery/can’t be arsed to put the correct episode on a database.

(By way of compensation I also get to do BBC4, which is well-run and has a boatload of interesting stuff, including plenty of excellent music documentaries. OK, plug over).

My experience with BBC is limited to the somewhat watered down version offered by BBCA, so I'm wondering if the programs described by 'Arry are what Patrick Moore was carrying on about?

BBC3 - the biggest waste of your taxes this side of Brenda’s mob of inbreds. It is my great misfortune to have to write synopses for some of the bilge BBC3 pumps out, from Dog Borstal to My Big Breasts and Me, from Help Me Anthea I’m Infested to Two Pints of Cunting Lager and a Packet of Motherfucking Crisps. It makes Channel Five's output resemble Shakespeare's Complete.

Worse still, I have to deal with the halfwits that come up with, and then schedule, this crap – people who actually believe that their squalid little programmes are of major importance to mankind and who get all huffy when I make a little mockery/can’t be arsed to put the correct episode on a database.

(By way of compensation I also get to do BBC4, which is well-run and has a boatload of interesting stuff, including plenty of excellent music documentaries. OK, plug over).

So YOU are to blame for whetting our appetites only to find that we end up watching nothing more than Monkey turd.

Ive got to say Harry, as clever a man as you undoubtedly are, just how did you approach the vexed question " What can I write that will make the Programme "My Big Breasts" remotely interesting to our male viewers?"

Edit: Totally agree with you about Beeb 4

Wikifuckingpedia Administrators.

OK, I'm sad. If I'm reading an article and there's typos I correct them. They've blocked me and accused me of being an alias for someone else, which I'm not. So I asked to be unblocked, and put a help request on my talk page, so they removed that too and blocked me from my own talk page. So I can't even ask for help. f*****g twattish little hitlers. f**k you and f**k your typos. Keep them. Twats.

Do I detect a subtle hint of anger LB?

Is it that obvious? Damn, I was trying to be calm about it. I need to lay down.

Is it that obvious? Damn, I was trying to be calm about it. I need to lay down.

Lie down. f*****g typos.

Little wonder they didn't want you editing their stuff... :lol:

I hate salesman who's words run wild like trained chimpanzees who have been finally let out of their cage for the first time that day. I hate salesman who deny their denial on reflection that you just aren't interested.

I hate the idea of people who hate their jobs, but work for a pay check. Life was not made for slavery.

I hate people who have potential but choose to live blind. They need glasses.

I hate film producers who go out and take everyones cherished legends and disown the truth. I hate them for corrupting the minds of the uninfluenced who haven't figured out their perspective. Dictators where masks. Anybody can be a dictator, even your neighbor.

I hate when tax is included in the sale sign 'along with the price' of the merchandise. It makes spenders cheap.

I hate a majority of the press because they are fictional authors in disguise.

I hate founding fathers who have lacked perspective. The laws of our perceptive and physical nature are based on their judgment of the world in the times they lived. If profanity, and relationships without marriage, and drinking and drugs and all the countless acts 'the list hits the floor' that most rational individuals consider enjoyable - were taken up by some of these figures the world would have been liberal for our grandparents.

TV commentators who make it sound as if sporting events are foregone conclusions. Twats.

TV commentators who make it sound as if sporting events are foregone conclusions. Twats.

Especially commentators who in so many words 'solicit' the end of a sporting event with 'brought to you by commercials'

So basically keep your mouth shut and keep it play-by play and don't draw conclusions, until the curtain hits the floor.

I've wondered in the past wether you could make a claim as a workplace accident a loss of IQ points due to having to watch crap like this for a living. I once worked as a Presentation Director (or Transmission Suite Operator, I don't know what you'd call it over there) for a network targeted at the 18 -39's. Oscar Wilde would have walked out drooling like an idiot after being exposed to eight hours of the sh*t we put to air.

People who turn the heating up way too high.

I share an office with two chinese girls and they have put the radiator on full blast. I have brought a temperature sensor in here and it appears to have stabilised at 28.3 °C, ffs! That's some carbon footprint I am reluctantly contributing to. The best of it is whilst I'm here in short sleeves they still have their lab coats on. Je ne comprends pas!!! The reason I don't understand is because one has expressed how pathetic our snow is because least you forget, certain parts, if not the majority of China, can get really cold in winter so it isn't as if they don't support the cold.

I think this seasons phenomenal reduction of the arctic circle can be attributed to ca. a 50 m³ airspace near the Ardennes ;-)

I share an office with two chinese girls and they have put the radiator on full blast. I have brought a temperature sensor in here and it appears to have stabilised at 28.3 °C, ffs! That's some carbon footprint I am reluctantly contributing to. The best of it is whilst I'm here in short sleeves they still have their lab coats on. Je ne comprends pas!!! The reason I don't understand is because one has expressed how pathetic our snow is because least you forget, certain parts, if not the majority of China, can get really cold in winter so it isn't as if they don't support the cold.

I think this seasons phenomenal reduction of the arctic circle can be attributed to ca. a 50 m³ airspace near the Ardennes ;-)

See, I'm the other way, I have bad circulation and am always freezing cold, so when the idiot in my office turns the air con on (without bothering to ask anyone else I might add), I'm sitting there in my coat because it's too cold. I've always got my heating on at home. If I'm honest, I don't give a crap about carbon footprints. Nothing drastic is going to happen in my lifetime, and I don't give a monkeys about what happens when I'm dead.

See, I'm the other way, I have bad circulation and am always freezing cold, so when the idiot in my office turns the air con on (without bothering to ask anyone else I might add), I'm sitting there in my coat because it's too cold. I've always got my heating on at home. If I'm honest, I don't give a crap about carbon footprints. Nothing drastic is going to happen in my lifetime, and I don't give a monkeys about what happens when I'm dead.

I'm with Monoclinic on this one. Our office heating comes on on 1st October regardless of the outside temperature, so we have to open windows. What a waste of money - they could switch the boiler off and add the money saved to my salary.

The best of it is whilst I'm here in short sleeves they still have their lab coats on. Je ne comprends pas!!! The reason I don't understand is because one has expressed how pathetic our snow is because least you forget, certain parts, if not the majority of China, can get really cold in winter so it isn't as if they don't support the cold.

Je ne comprends pas either but at least you can wear short sleeves. In an hour I'll be at my workplace where the heat is turned up to a malarial 81 degrees farenheit producing a swamplike funk which is still not warm enough for some of the people who wear down vests and use space heaters. Unfortunately we have an extremely puritanical dress code and short sleeves are a no-no. Of course, this is understandable because the sight of my bare arms might drive some unfortunate employee into a lust driven frenzy etc.

A cigarette break has now become an excuse to go outside and cool down. Half the time I don't even light one up.

In an hour I'll be at my workplace where the heat is turned up to a malarial 81 degrees farenheit producing a swamplike funk which is still not warm enough for some of the people who wear down vests and use space heaters. Unfortunately we have an extremely puritanical dress code and short sleeves are a no-no. Of course, this is understandable because the sight of my bare arms might drive some unfortunate employee into a lust driven frenzy etc.

Shi shiv shiver shiver. I'm frozen to the bone. I'm wearing long sleeves, I see the falling leaves and I don't even wanna go outside because I want to live to be old. It's so cold. It's so cold, and I say it in bold. I can't take one more gust of wind, the wind is like a razor blade. If I take one more gust of wind I'm going to shatter like a window at the volume of a lady with a high pitch deaf triggering voice. I'm freezing and I say it in bold, I'm freezing and it's just so cold.

You have my sympathies MC, I've been in that situation too. I shared an office with a girl who was anorexic aand could never heat up, the summer before she was finally hospitalised for treatment, she sneakily turned the boiler back on and had her radiator up full blast, I had to practically hang out of the window just to get some air, if I hadn't been too worried about somebody firing a harpoon at me I might have stripped to my underwear just to cool down :lol: .

I have the opposite problem. 90% of my work is outdoors in all weathers. In the depths of winter Im out in Thermals, tights and three jumpers, ready to take whatever the Fens throw at me. The problem occours when I have to go indoors to work and find the heating up on full.

Not pleasant at all.

I have the opposite problem. 90% of my work is outdoors in all weathers. In the depths of winter Im out in Thermals, tights and three jumpers, ready to take whatever the Fens throw at me. The problem occours when I have to go indoors to work and find the heating up on full.

Not pleasant at all.

The great 'Is it better to be cold and warm up, or is it better to be hot and cool down?' debate rears it's ugly head again eh?. I'm on the 'cold and warm up' side of the fence. I do envy you working outdoors LFN, flourescent lighting and air conditioning ain't right I tells ya!

Not pleasant at all.

The great 'Is it better to be cold and warm up, or is it better to be hot and cool down?' debate rears it's ugly head again eh?. I'm on the 'cold and warm up' side of the fence. I do envy you working outdoors LFN, flourescent lighting and air conditioning ain't right I tells ya!

Well, my friend, if are up the top of a Pole in a flat, barren Fenland with a wind chill factor of minus 20 and you are trying to keep some blood and life in your fingers to make them work, you would pray for flourescent lighting and air con!!

Having said that, Id agree with you, be cold then warm up, its the only way.

Did the Pole come over for the harvest then?

Well, my friend, if are up the top of a Pole in a flat, barren Fenland with a wind chill factor of minus 20 and you are trying to keep some blood and life in your fingers to make them work, you would pray for flourescent lighting and air con!!

Did the Pole come over for the harvest then?

Probably, she never went back, mind you nor did several thousand others :lol: