Do you actually believe, those f*****g C U NTS NEXT DOOR have just put their stereo on again.

You should go next door and 'wreck up the place'.

Do you actually believe, those f*****g C U NTS NEXT DOOR have just put their stereo on again.

Given their penchant for internet swingin', you should sign them up for a leatherman beat-me-up partner to come round next weekend and give them rogering they're not gonna forget in a hurry. :(

I had that trouble with a neighbour once.

Albert%20Ayler-Spiritual%20Unity%20(1964).jpg

plus

021_5700.jpg

and a long walk soon stopped them.

Genius. I'm staying over a mate's on Friday night, and I've a jolly good mind to set my stereo to play some sh*t or another for the whole entire night while I'm out. Twelve glorious hours of Slayer should do the trick. And my stereo goes up to 11. Revenge shall be mine. Mwah ha ha! And next time they ask me to feed their cat while they're away on a shagfest, I'm going to sh*t in their wardrobe. And put a kipper behind their radiator.

People who swear too much.

And the bastard f*****g TV licensing people! They think it’s a crime or not possible to live without a f*****g television. They keep sending letters telling me that I don’t have a TV license – I know, I don’t need one, I don’t have a bastarding TV!

They are kind enough to include a form for me to tell them why I haven’t got one and a pre-addressed envelope to send it in but it says that “You need to use a stamp”.

You what, spend MY money on a stamp to tell you that I haven’t got a f*****g TV? Or spend my money on your phone line?

People around the world don’t believe that we in the UK need a license to watch television. Friends point out that we would have (more) crap TV or more advertising if we didn’t have a license fee – do I f*****g care? Would I have time to read my way through 113 pages of other people’s rants if I watched TV?

Coming to think about it the kind of person who would work for the TVLA or whatever they are called now probably has a sick enough sense of humour to be a member here – do me a favour guys, when you go to work tomorrow tell them to leave me alone, I haven’t got a bloody television.

And forums that censor my swearing.

And the bastard f*****g TV licensing people! They think it’s a crime or not possible to live without a f*****g television. They keep sending letters telling me that I don’t have a TV license – I know, I don’t need one, I don’t have a bastarding TV!

They are kind enough to include a form for me to tell them why I haven’t got one and a pre-addressed envelope to send it in but it says that “You need to use a stamp”.

You what, spend MY money on a stamp to tell you that I haven’t got a f*****g TV? Or spend my money on your phone line?

People around the world don’t believe that we in the UK need a license to watch television. Friends point out that we would have (more) crap TV or more advertising if we didn’t have a license fee – do I f*****g care? Would I have time to read my way through 113 pages of other people’s rants if I watched TV?

Coming to think about it the kind of person who would work for the TVLA or whatever they are called now probably has a sick enough sense of humour to be a member here – do me a favour guys, when you go to work tomorrow tell them to leave me alone, I haven’t got a bloody television.

And forums that censor my swearing.

You dismiss our "seriously thought out" contributions on this thread as rants? Oh dear...brace yourself for the BS onslought to come..... :)

We are also sick enough to be associated with people you have come on here to rant (and eff and blind) about?

All I can say if WELCOME ABOARD. You have found your home. :referee:

A man disapproves of swearing, but swears.

A man is reminded of his TV license, but doesn't own a TV.

In truth .. this man must be a liar.

:referee:

No - they send out forms to everyone.

A former politics tutor of mine ranter about it a few years back. He didn't own a television, and was pestered to pay a license fee.

He didn't own a computuer either. His lectures notes were done on the typewriter and photocopied.

They have TV licenses here too. And licences for car radios. It isn't unique to the UK. Google it, some geek on wikipedia has probably compiled a list.

People around the world don’t believe that we in the UK need a license to watch television.

Alcohol for me personally.

Wished I had never started driniking the stuff;

I'm currently off from work today dealing with the worst case of stomach cramps I have had yet.

It's stoping me from eating/having an appetite.

But I cannot stop, I'm locked away in my room today just happy I'm not going to have a walk and be tempted to step into a pub as soon as I see one.

And as for sex, chance wold be a good thing..

I'm 27 but currently feel 54.. :):referee:

Drinking wine on top of Jack Daniel's on a school night <insert smiley of vomiting woman with throbbing head here>

I could really do with a cheese and bacon burger right now.

Edit - and now, my f*****g car won't start. Today of all days. I can manage without it most other days, but I always need it on a Thursday. And when I rang my daddy for help, all he could do was moan that it's my fault cos I haven't had my car serviced! Pah! Bloody men! And bloody cars! And bloody hangovers! I feel another mass shooting coming on. And it will probably be in Halford's when they charge me 90 quid for a new battery. F u ck monkeys!

My plans for next year have fallen through - so that is fairly annoying. Apparently my application to the course I wanted to do was late (even though no end date was ever stated).

So now I have a choice. Do I take a year out, and reapply next year? Do I do a years postgraduate course, and reapply next year (if possible)? Or do I just find a job and get on with it?

All in all, I'm pretty pissed off.

(Don't worry LFN - If I do a postgraduate, I have to pay the fees all by myself :) ).

Or do I just find a job and get on with it?

Get yourself apprenticed to a plumber or a chippie, some useful trade. You'll make loads money and never be out of work. Wish I'd done something like that rather than wasting time with all that university crap.

Do you have a clean licence?. The end date is 30th April 2009. This is the link to the application form . Good luck.

There are also other locations. The search engine is here.

My plans for next year have fallen through - so that is fairly annoying. Apparently my application to the course I wanted to do was late (even though no end date was ever stated).

So now I have a choice. Do I take a year out, and reapply next year? Do I do a years postgraduate course, and reapply next year (if possible)? Or do I just find a job and get on with it?

All in all, I'm pretty pissed off.

(Don't worry LFN - If I do a postgraduate, I have to pay the fees all by myself :) ).

Get yourself apprenticed to a plumber or a chippie, some useful trade. You'll make loads money and never be out of work. Wish I'd done something like that rather than wasting time with all that university crap.

Its a shame nobody said that 4 years ago. :) I wish I had done something like that. Most of my friends became engineers and are making a fortune offshore. c**ts.

Mono: A few of my friends have applied to be bus drivers, so might be worth a punt. Working for a homophobic, SNP backing munt.

Don't bank on it. The man I am currently divorcing is a self-employed plumber, and he is apparently so skint that he's entitled to legal aid to enable him to take me to court to try and turf me out of my own house. Well, either he really is skint, or he's a big fat lying f u cking bastard who's fiddling his accounts. Mmmmm, which one could it be?

Parents telling your business to all and sundry but not bothereing to mention to you that they've told everyone. Grrr

the rediculous cost of nicotine lozenges here in the US

as cigarettes shot up in price to now $5.16 following the increase in tax, I decided to quit smoking.

So far so good, I'm on day 4 with minimal help from using Commit nicotine lozenges.

Which wouldn't be so bad, however my main gripe is the cost of these things.

$64.99 for 108 lozenges?

or I could by 12 packs or 240 cigarettes for the same price.

Why if people are being encouraged to quit smoking that the alternatives are much more expensive than the actual cigarettes?

If I still lived in England, I could buy the same for £8.49 or $11.91 on the current exchange rate where a packet of cigarettes costs approximately £5.62 or $7.88 on the exchange rate.

Why if people are being encouraged to quit smoking that the alternatives are much more expensive than the actual cigarettes?

The Government makes a lot of profit off of cigarettes and quitting, which quitting among society in the passed ten years has increased, gives them less profit. The idea would be making the alternative to quitting more expensive so the profit is retained.

The Government makes a lot of profit off of cigarettes and quitting, which quitting among society in the passed ten years has increased, gives them less profit. The idea would be making the alternative to quitting more expensive so the profit is retained.

There are growing populations in the sub-continents and smoking is rife.

The tobacco companies have a guaranteed market out there; I don't think they're too bothered about the "West". After all, the effort they need to guarantee a quality fag, required in the "First World", doesn't even exist out there.

Large® profits all round.

There are growing populations in the sub-continents and smoking is rife.

The tobacco companies have a guaranteed market out there; I don't think they're too bothered about the "West". After all, the effort they need to guarantee a quality fag, required in the "First World", doesn't even exist out there.

Large® profits all round.

I can confirm that having gone through two rounds of interviews for British American Tobacco. They did mention it on one or two occasions. Probably not the best company to work for if you want to avoid the big C. The offices were smoking zones so literally you'd have to step outside for a breath of fresh air. Don't think they were daft enough to extend that to the labs. This was a few years ago now but for the western market they kept harping on about Swedish snus, which on seeing the pictures holds even less appeal now.