Crispy

Michael Jackson

Hello "Unregistered User". This is your lesson for today and please make sure that you pay very close attention and take notes.

The lesson for today is the reality concerning Michael Jackson. Now repeat after me:

1. Michael Jackson is a wacko

2. Michael Jackson is a child molester.

3. Michael Jackson deserves to go to jail.

Have a good day.

Regards

ff :banghead:

The above should have the word 'possible' added in front of the word 'reality'

Edited by The Yeti

I just wait for him to release "I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles"!

Hey, chill man. You've got us all wrong. We don't hate him, some of us just want him to die.

Glad to have cleared that up.

1st of all, all you haters out there u will fade into insignificance. MJ will be remembered as a great artist for centuries to come.

He will be like a mozart of our time, regardless of what the HATERS say.

If God was standing right of you and he asked you - (lets forget about the debate about if there is God or not for arguments sake).

The point is that u don't know if he's guilty 4 sure or not.

- Just because he shares his bed with kids dosen't mean any sexual notations are involved.

Lastly, innocent till proven guilty.  {THINK be4 u talk/post}

Am I to take it that when you say 'artist' you mean a B.S. artist?

Mozart? You are refering to Calvin Mozart who plays the French horn over on Barrie Street?

Shouldn't our first debate on God be whether God is a He or a She or perhaps Unigender?

The real point is that the majority of the world doesn't really give a rats ass about Whacko Jacko or his magical mirrored styrofoam cups, we are however concerned with the well being of the innocent children.

Strange as you may find this and as hard as you and Micky might find it to swallow, very few pedophiles make notations while in bed with children. In case you hadn't figured it out they are sharing the bed for a reason other than note taking.

Innocent till proven guilty? I guess there may be validity to that but all the evidence so far presented screams G*U*I*L*T*Y.

I thought before I posted which is clearly more than you ever did.

And finally when you babble about "COWARDS OR FOOLS" am I to take it you include yourself since you are too cowardly to give a name or register, or was that because you are too much a fool to figure the workings of registery?.

Guest Guest_Raven

What does "dat" mean? I might not have been the smartest person in school, but i am pretty sure that you spell it "that".... maybe i am wrong who knows

Guest Shaun

ARE U A C * * T of course he is guilty why would any adult be in a bed naked with a child he is a freak/Granted his tunes have a likeable quality but he should burnon a cross in the middle of some famouse place for people to watch id kill him if i ever saw him the dirty little face rearranging freak!!!!!!! :banghead:

It would be nice if we could all go about naked together without being accused of sexual perversion, but unfortunately due to the Victorians and perpetuated by pseudo-moralistic religious conservatives who require our guilt to keep their bank balances full, our society doesn't allow that sort of thing and probably never will.

However it would also be nice if Michael Jackson wasn't a filthy perverted child molester so those who like that sort of thing could enjoy his music.

But he is one (allegedly) so they can't.

They should make him work down a coal mine for a month. Then he'd find out what real life is like.

What do people think about MJ doing himself in over these allegations.  Just a thought.

I mentioned to MR STATS last year that Aaron Spelling had an incurable disease and that he should be included.  At present i'm unable to gather any other information on his health.

Does anyone know any more??

It would definetly stop the mugshot from being flashed in my face every time FOX News goes to the Entertainment section :banghead:

Hey, chill man. You've got us all wrong. We don't hate him, some of us just want him to die.

Glad to have cleared that up.

Very good.

Edit: whoops, pressed submit rather than preview. I also meant to say this:

Whoever the Jackson fan was that posted before, please post some more. Your inept spelling, lack of grammar, and general all-round brainwashedness will undoubtedly make for some great bedtime reading for me. I salute your lack of education!

Did you ever listened to his music? i guess not. Music is one of the things you should like at Michael Jackson. If you did listen to his music...then i have the feeling you understood nothing, his music is supposed to send you a msg, obviously you didn't get it. You Must feel it...then listen.

About his face...he had to do that so you could listen to his music that made history. Michael Jackson's music will be listened AGES from now, ages after his death.

Instead of talking about a man who owns music wrote by himself, sang by himself and other bang's albums...try to do something worthfull.

If you find nothing else to do...you can kiss MJ's arse.

Oh Victor, you wonderful moron. Thank you so much for your hilarious post.

Can you please explain to me, in 500 words or less, why you think that "he had to do that [to his face] so you could listen to his music..."

Maybe that is why van Gogh removed his own ear? So that we could appreciate his art?

Or does the phrase 'mentally ill' fit better?

I wonder what he thinks now, when he looks at "the man in the mirror". :o:ph34r:

It would be nice if we could all go about naked together .....

Not for me thanks, Mrs Josco says that I am not at my best with no clothes on.

They should make him work down a coal mine for a month. Then he'd find out what real life is like.

This can never be a realistic test when one is aware that it is for a short term and that one will return to a better lifestyle.

This can never be a realistic test when one is aware that it is for a short term and that one will return to a better lifestyle.

I doubt he would survive 20 minutes down a coal mine.

And if he did come out alive, he would find out how it is to be black again. :ph34r:

And if he did come out alive, he would find out how it is to be black again. <_<

That's a good one :ph34r:

And if he did come out alive, he would find out how it is to be black again. :D

That's a good one <_<

I don't know, he'd probably jump at the chance of being somewhere dark, surrounded by a load of minors....

After all - he is the pits!!!!! :ph34r:

Guest unregisterd User
Innocent till proven guilty? I guess there may be validity to that but all the evidence so far presented screams G*U*I*L*T*Y.

You r 2 simple minded for me.

[Just bcos its bigger dosen't mean its better.

Just bcos he's richer dosen't mean he's happier.

Just it's the largest dosen't mean it's the heavist. ]

Innocent till proven guilty?  I guess there may be validity to that but all the evidence so far presented screams G*U*I*L*T*Y.

You r 2 simple minded for me.

[Just bcos its bigger dosen't mean its better.

Just bcos he's richer dosen't mean he's happier.

Just it's the largest dosen't mean it's the heavist. ]

Bruno Brimley is too simple minded for that?! :ph34r:<_<

Guest Unregistered User
Shouldn't our first debate on God be whether God is a He or a She or perhaps Unigender?

What r u talkin about? Were u smokin pot when u were entering that.

Guest Unregistered User
The real point is that the majority of the world doesn't really give a rats ass about Whacko Jacko or his magical mirrored styrofoam cups, we are however concerned with the well being of the innocent children.

Of course we all care about the children. But just because children r involved dosen't automatically make MJ guilty.

Of course we all care about the children. But just because children r involved dosen't automatically make MJ guilty.

If the jury are not influenced, they will return the correct verdict - GUILTY.

It is the fact that his victims are children that makes what he has done (repeatedly) so vile.

Apart from a life sentence, he should be either physically or chemically castrated.

Definately one for termination......

I'll be back.

I see Macauley Culkin's been finally named as a Jacko abuse victim. In Home Alone, the robbers managed to intrude into Macauley Culkin's property - whereas Jacko managed to intrude into his person.

Watch out for the sequel...."Homo Alone". :unsure:

Just it's the largest dosen't mean it's the heavist.

Trying to decode your little .sig; are you bragging that large ones don't make you gag?

<_<

I would think that M.J is a candidate for the list as the way the court hearing is going.

I mean he could be starved to death by the time he pays his laywers bills, I dont see any new albums released by him so far.

[Topics merged]

Edited by honez

I dont see any new albums released by him so far.

Mebby something about chain gangs?

regards,

Hein