Crispy

Michael Jackson

Guest Guest_Boudicca
Edit: Can someone please tell me how to delete a post , rather than just edit it, once it has been published?

Like this?

Yes. Like that.

Please? :(

I believe that it is only Moderators who can delete posts, change the name of threads, etc.,, but suspect they are not keen on doing it for people because if they do it for one, they will then have to do it for everyone and that would leave them less time up there in Valhalla for sipping their nectar and having their jumble sales or whatever it is they do.

........ they will then have to do it for everyone and that would leave them less time up there in Valhalla for sipping their nectar and having their jumble sales or whatever it is they do.

Jumble sales in Valhalla? What a fabulous concept, Ebay in heaven.

Can we all please try and focus on the issue at hand......when is Jacko going to do the honourable thing??????

the issue at hand

Does one need a tissue when the issue is at hand?

the issue at hand

Does one need a tissue when the issue is at hand?

In Whacko's case, I'm sure he'd find it all hard to swallow. :(

"Weeping and trembling in court", according to Sky News.

Since the Judge isn't having any of his supposed illnesses, I wonder if a carefully orchestrated "suicide bid" is on the cards?

I wonder if a carefully orchestrated "suicide bid" is on the cards?

I'll put an offer in on eBay for a suicide bid

"Weeping and trembling in court", according to Sky News.

I can guess his knees were trembling.....but what on earth could have been weeping?

With Michael's apparent penchant for "getting on his knees" for his boys, he could consider countersuing them for attempted choking/asphyxiation?

Ive heard that his family is worried about suicide if he is convicted, they say he seems "crushed".

Anyone ever notice how much michael jackson resembles latoya jackson all he needs is a boob job

You mean like this?

CreativeDr.jpg

Q: What's the difference between Arthur

Scargill and Michael Jackson?

A: Scargill hasn't seen a miner's helmet for

twenty years.

Apologies for foreign DL members... try google.

Good to see Jacko playing the sanity card. I heard a snippet on the radio that his entourage includes his personal magician "Majestik Magnificent".

If justice prevails and this sick predator is found guilty, perhaps Jacko gullibly believes "Majestik" will spirit him away (or provide a magic carpet?).

It justs gets sadder the more that is revealed about the nutter.

Guest One Man Jury
Good to see Jacko playing the sanity card. I heard a snippet on the radio that his entourage includes his personal magician "Majestik Magnificent".

Yes, and I bet he's got a 10 year old son called "Majestik Magnificent Junior.

The UK time is wrong on this site. Moderating Team........ sort it out, NOW!

Now that would be a worry...!

After a couple of coke cans of wine, you could (allegedly) imagine Jacko asking to see Junior's "magic wand" and magically producing fluid from it (without even using his hands).

Is it true Jonathan King has been released to act as a character witness for Jacko?

Guest One Man Jury
Is it true Jonathan King has been released to act as a character witness for Jacko?

Well, he has been in the same position himself - in both senses.

One Man Jury Posted on Mar 29 2005, 12:23 PM

QUOTE (Terminator @ Mar 29 2005, 12:17 PM)

Thing is the US daylight saving change is different by a week to Europe this spring time - will be the same day in your fall.

Since yours is a nation of 300 million and we are 450 million this side of the pond, (and we use the "golden numbers" to fix the date of easter its you chaps that are on the WRONG time!

• Click on 'My Controls' at the top of the screen.

• Under the heading 'Options' on the left hand side click on 'Board Settings'

• Under the heading 'Time Zone' you will see the question 'Is daylight savings time in effect?'. Tick the box.

• At the bottom click on the button that says 'Change my account options'.

• Have a lie down.

Thing is the US daylight saving change is different by a week to Europe this spring time - will be the same day in your fall.

Since yours is a nation of 300 million and we are 450 million this side of the pond, (and we use the "golden numbers" to fix the date of easter its you chaps that are on the WRONG time!

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

I'm glad you said that, I'd assumed that my confusion was attributable to that rather nice bottle of wine. I did read it through several times and I think that I almost understood it on a couple of occasions but then when I went back to check that I'd understood it, I didn't any more. Anyway, time for bed I think. :)

Good night Slave!

For those still awake:

according to this article:

......the judge's ruling was a blow for Mr Jackson.....

Now Michael isn't one to say no to a blow, is he?

What a kind judge! :)

Guest Unregistered User

1st of all, all you haters out there u will fade into insignificance. MJ will be remembered as a great artist for centuries to come.

He will be like a mozart of our time, regardless of what the HATERS say. MJ has done mistakes like all of us. The only difference is that he is the public eye, there his mistakes are 'publisized'. Guess it comes with the teritory.

Now, before u jump to conclusions, I not saying that I think that he is guilty as charged. When I said MISTAKES, I did not mean that. I mean't More like plastic surgery, making himself vunerable to fraud.

I've got quite an interesting snenario.

Again, for all you haters. Before I continue, this is the tip 4 the haters.

'Haters never get anywhere, because they spend all their time trying to bring others down, & therefore don't make much progression.' [Think about dat]

Scnenario. 4 the haters.

If God was standing right of you and he asked you - (lets forget about the debate about if there is God or not for arguments sake). Do you think MJ is guilty as charged?

Before u say yes, there's a catch.

If u say yes, you will lose your head if your wrong. If u dont know, u can simply say dunno.

Now, how many of you out there can confidently say YES.

The point is that u don't know if he's guilty 4 sure or not.

if you r smart you will know that -

- Just because he paid off a settlement dosen't mean he's guilty. We all react 2 things differently. Dats why MJ is the ****superstar*** he is & u haters r where u are.

- Just because he shares his bed with kids dosen't mean any sexual notations are involved. I wonder how many people know very much about the chandler(1993) case, especially those who say he's guilty!

All the haters out there are either COWARDS or FOOLS. Believe I meet people exactly like these folks, enougth. They don't get very far.

Lastly, innocent till proven guilty. {THINK be4 u talk/post}