Crispy

Michael Jackson

Guest Moi

I defiately do not think that Michael Jackson will kill himself coz I think he is not going to jail. The prosections case was very weak, and the defense is going strong. I agree with Macauley Culkin when he says that the allegations are 'absolutely ridiculous'. MJ is stupid, vulnerable, foolish and naive, but in my mind, no child molester.

I defiately do not think that Michael Jackson will kill himself coz I think he is not going to jail. The prosections case was very weak, and the defense is going strong. I agree with Macauley Culkin when he says that the allegations are 'absolutely ridiculous'. MJ is stupid, vulnerable, foolish and naive, but in my mind, no child molester.

I could agree that there will be no suicide commited.

Even if he was going to jail i doubt the sick basterd

has the balls to take his own life.

Even if he was going to jail i doubt the sick basterd

has the balls to take his own life.

Or any other balls, for that matter.

Guest Moi

I'd love to know why you think he is sick though? All that has been proven so far is that he goes against a societal norm of sleeping with kids in his room/bed, which, however wrong it may be in some people's minds, is not illegal. He has not been proven to be a child molester. It is word against word, and I choose to believe the words of Wade Robson/Macauley Culkin who have no reason to lie over Gavin Arvizo/Jason Francia who's parents have sold stories to tabloids.

I choose to believe the words of Wade Robson/Macauley Culkin who have no reason to lie

On the contrary, I believe they have every reason to lie. Imagine the amount of money/ratings/popularity they would lose if they turned against MJ and admitted complicity in hiding his terrible, terrible secret for all these years.

Blowing the whistle (so to speak) on what he may or may not have done to/with them early in their Hollywood careers would have been a very career-limiting move for them, their parents, agents, managers, etc, etc. Now that they are in the money, admitting being embroiled in a seedy sex romp with MJ when they were young would be tantamount to career suicide for them and their hangers-on.

Like you said...

I choose to believe the words of Wade Robson/Macauley Culkin who have no reason to lie

Yeah, right. No reason at all.

Guest Moi

Macauley Culkin did not have to become the godfather of his kids, he didn't need to stay in touch with MJ, and he didn't have to swear under oath that he was telling the truth that MJ did not molest him. He could have refused to testify, or just say, yep nothing happened, not say great things about him like 'he's like a child, he's just a human being afterall, he's good with kids' etc. He didn't have to say all of that. I can't believe that MJ and Culkin deny abuse, yet you believe it happened, (well, I'm guessing you do considering you say they have a reason to lie) coming from a person who sued MJ and lost, sold their stories to tabloids and owe MJ millions.

And that goes for Wade Robson too. And Brett Banres, who is just an ordinary guy. They have no reason to lie. Maybe if Culkin didn't see MJ and tried to avoid him all his life, then it would have been weird for him to say all of that stuff, but he is still good friends with him.

It is a possibility that Macauley Culkin was 'abused' but enjoyed it. Just a thought, and rant away if you must......

It is a possibility that  Macauley Culkin was 'abused' but enjoyed it.  Just a thought, and rant away if you must......

That had occured to me aswell but I thought it best not to say it out loud. :old:

Guest Moi

Yeah, back then maybe, but now he would know it was wrong.

Yeah, back then maybe, but now he would know it was wrong.

That doesn't necessarily mean that Mr Culkin would like the world to know that Michael Jackson fiddled with him.

As for making him godfather to his kids, does this mean he lets them sleep with Michael, or just that they receive a hefty cheque on their birthdays? :old:

• Shocked 1

I can just imagine Jackson fiddling away and saying "Nah sorry mate, I said Sodfather!!!"

Guest Guest

I just laugh at people now who still think he is guilty. Seriously...come on guys! The Arvizo's, well that mother, is a NUTCASE!

I just laugh at people now who still think he is guilty. Seriously...come on guys! The Arvizo's, well that mother, is a NUTCASE!

And a grown man inviting youngsters over to sleep with him in his house with a amusement park in his backyard just for himself is, erm, completely sane is he?

If it was purely based on who was the craziest then Jacko would be up before the firing squad before you could say nutty as a nut cake with nut spinkles.

Guest Guest

well its a good thing that he is not being judged for being weird, but for molesting a boy and kidnapping his family, coz these charges are dead! he can't be convicted coz there is too much reasonable doubt.

Guest unregistered user
I just laugh at people now who still think he is guilty. Seriously...come on guys! The Arvizo's, well that mother, is  a NUTCASE!

And a grown man inviting youngsters over to sleep with him in his house with a amusement park in his backyard just for himself is, erm, completely sane is he?

If it was purely based on who was the craziest then Jacko would be up before the firing squad before you could say nutty as a nut cake with nut spinkles.

check this out (& read the reviews)

Check this out

This trial has gone on for so long how does the jury remember what was said at the beginning?

This trial has gone on for so long how does the jury remember what was said at the beginning?

By sitting up and paying attention. Some trials are even longer and probably more boring.

Guest Phreak

I hope he does off himself because i own

michaeljacksonsuicide.com MAAUAHaAhha

I kinda hope he gets off, because if he's convicted there will be a seemingly endless series of appeals, and I'm bored with the whole business already.

Ooohhh you are SUCH a liar - there's no such website.

I hope he tops himself to put him out of his misery. I haven't seen him smile since about 1972.

I hope he tops himself to put him out of his misery. I haven't seen him smile since about 1972.

If he is found guilty, I am sure that the prison inmates will take very good care of him. However, I am beginning to have a bad feeling that he might be acquitted of the molestation charges and convicted of a misdemeanor, such as supplying alcohol to a minor and get a slap on his wrist.

Guest phreak

You dont have to put a site up to own a .com duh :-)

Ooohhh you are SUCH a liar - there's no such website.

There's really such a domain, as can be seen in the Whois database.

regards,

Hein