Crispy

Michael Jackson

<_<

I would think that M.J is a candidate for the list as the way the court hearing is going.

I wouldn't be too sure of that, apparently he likes the thought of being inside. [allegedly]

<_<

I would think that M.J is a candidate for the list as the way the court hearing is going.

I wouldn't be too sure of that, apparently he likes the thought of being inside. [allegedly]

I'm certain, if found guilty, Jacko will take it on the chin (or, more accurately, just a little ABOVE the chin). :)

Guest One Man Jury
Of course we all care about the children. But just because children r involved dosen't automatically make MJ guilty.

CLUCKING BELL, THINK!

If children were not involved, there wouldn't be a case to answer anyway.

Of course we all care about the children. But just because children r involved dosen't automatically make MJ guilty.

CLUCKING BELL, THINK!

<_<

• Facepalm 1

Guest Unregistered User

CLUCKING BELL, THINK!

Not neccessarily. Not consensual ...

CLUCKING BELL, THINK!

CLUCKING BELL, THINK!

CLUCKING BELL, THINK!

It doesn't matter if a child consents or not. It's still illegal.

This is precisely what Mr Jackson seems incapable of accepting.

• Like 1

Guest Unregistered User

CLUCKING BELL, THINK!

CLUCKING BELL, THINK!

u misunderstood me

Not neccessarily. Not consensual (adults) ...

Quote from the kiddie fiddler to his brainwashed fans...."God and the truth are on our side".

Sounds as earnest (and believable) as Jonathan Aitken brandishing the"sword of truth" before he was summarily destroyed.

Hopefully, the same will happen to Jacko....but to a greater degree. ;)

Michael Jackson will definitely be a goner if he is convicted and sent to jail. The most despised among the prison population are pedophiles and it may require him being placed into solitary confinement 24/7 for his own protection.

Michael Jackson will definitely be a goner if he is convicted and sent to jail. The most despised among the prison population are pedophiles and it may require him being placed into solitary confinement 24/7 for his own protection.

Did you mean "gooner"? If so, your comments work equally well. :sicktherm:

Guest Unregistered User

Time will tell.

What do u think will happen if he dosen't? (musically)?

Guest Unregistered User
Quote from the kiddie fiddler to his brainwashed fans...."God and the truth are on our side".

Sounds as earnest (and believable) as Jonathan Aitken brandishing the"sword of truth" before he was summarily destroyed.

Hopefully, the same will happen to Jacko....but to a greater degree. :)

What would u say if I said 'may what u say come back 2 u if he's TRUELY innocent?

What would u say if I said 'may what u say come back 2 u if he's TRUELY innocent?

I don't know. Maybe I'd advise you to get a spellchecker...

• Haha 1

Guest Unregistered User

I ask u a serious question the best answer u can give me is me entering 'truely' instead of 'truly'? Whether I can spell or not irrelevant 2 the situation. U R so weak!

I ask u a serious question

Did you? Sorry. Must have missed that.

While we're on the subject...

They are seeking to call Kassim Abdool, a former Neverland security guard, to give testimony about a request by Jackson for some vaseline.

Seemingly Abdool can testify that he brought the "sweaty" and "aroused" Jackson a jar of vaseline, while he was in his bedroom with Jordie Chandler one evening.

From Ken Frost.

• Like 1

Perhaps he's saying that if Mr Jackson is found to be innocent, his detractors will subsequently be accused of the same offence, in some bizarre karmic scenario.

I'd better get my neighbour's kids out of my bed, just to be on the safe side!

• Like 1

Perhaps he's saying that if Mr Jackson is found to be innocent, his detractors will subsequently be accused of the same offence, in some bizarre karmic scenario.

I'd better get my neighbour's kids out of my bed, just to be on the safe side!

:) I'll hide the vaseline!

Guest Guest

I ask u a serious question the best answer u can give me is me entering 'truely' instead of 'truly'? Whether I can spell or not irrelevant 2 the situation. U R so weak!

Thanks, Boudicca, for dealing with this whipper-snapper. :lol:

As for you, unregistered user, you must be deluded to believe anything other than the fact that Wacko is guilty of one of the vilest forms of predatory abuse.

If Jacko is truly innocent?

You know (deep down) that the pervert is guilty....don't deny it. However, your only hope may be that the jury return the wrong verdict and do not find him guilty.

Still...it's a good job it's happening in the good ol' USA. If Jacko gets off, there's bound to be some patriotic citizen who'll blow him away (not in the way that Jacko'd prefer, of course). ;)

Thanks, Boudicca, for dealing with this whipper-snapper. :lol:

As for you, unregistered user, you must be deluded to believe anything other than the fact that Wacko is guilty of one of the vilest forms of predatory abuse.

If Jacko is truly innocent?

You know (deep down) that the pervert is guilty....don't deny it. However, your only hope may be that the jury return the wrong verdict and do not find him guilty.

Still...it's a good job it's happening in the good ol' USA. If Jacko gets off, there's bound to be some patriotic citizen who'll blow him away (not in the way that Jacko'd prefer, of course). :)

Whoops...forgot to log in (doh)! ;)

...You know (deep down) that the pervert is guilty....don't deny it.  However, your only hope may be that the jury return the wrong verdict and do not find him guilty.

Still...it's a good job it's happening in the good ol' USA.  If Jacko gets off, there's bound to be some patriotic citizen who'll blow him away (not in the way that Jacko'd prefer, of course).  :lol:

I hope they find that sicko guilty and send him to one of those maximum-security prisons. I doubt he would last long in there. ;)

Guest One Man Jury
I hope they find that sicko guilty and send him to one of those maximum-security prisons. I doubt he would last long in there. :lol:

Death by Bongo perhaps.