Crispy

Michael Jackson

The spelling looks familiar B)

Er, which spelling? :D

regards,

Hein

rumors have speculated that he had been batteling a staph infection for the  last few months as a complication of plastic surgury.

That spelling, if it can be called so.

rumors have speculated that he had been batteling a staph infection for the  last few months as a complication of plastic surgury.

That spelling, if it can be called so.

Ah, yes.

The first one isn't so bad (USAians will think it perfectly normal), but it's a bit worrying that I didn't spot the latter two. I used to be good at English spelling.

regards,

Hein

Michael Jackson was taken to hospital after leaving court yesterday, it has been reported.

Sky News' Ian Dovaston said the singer, who is on trial facing child molestation charges, was treated for dehydration.

Well, the case goes to the jury today so his presence in court will not be required until they reach a verdict.

Michael Jackson was taken to hospital after leaving court yesterday, it has been reported.

Sky News' Ian Dovaston said the singer, who is on trial facing child molestation charges, was treated for dehydration.

Sigh, when the going gets tough Michael gets ill. B)

Well, the case goes to the jury today so his presence in court will not be required until they reach a verdict.

How about the dl jury?

Innocent

What do the other dl's say

How about the dl jury?

Innocent

Not bothered one way or t'other.

Guilty as hell without a shadow of doubt.

But he will probably be acquitted.

Perhaps someone should start a poll?

I wonder if, whatever the outcome there will be any murder attempts on Jackson/ his victims/ his lawyers etc?

Quite a lot of folks seem very passionate about the whole thing, with the notable exception of Mr. Josco who clearly couldn't give two hoots.

if the question is what do we think will be the outcome of the jury, then not guilty on the main charges, convicted for providing alcohol to minors which doesn't seem to be in dispute. Despite the suggestions of my favourite newspaper the Standard I'd say one year suspended sentence, ie no jail time.

if the question is what would we say if we were on the jury, from the snippets I heard the prosecution's case had too many holes and while there's a clear suggestion some stuff that's just wrong went down (ahem), also not guilty.

How about the dl jury?

Innocent

Guilty as Hell.

So it's 2/1 against you at the moment HCW.

(Maybe this would work better as a Poll?)

Not Guilty, as charged (apart from the alcohol bit).

But if he does it again ..... :huh:

Whatever the verdict, he will remain on my DL watch-list.

Jackson hospitalized http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news/default.jsp

Strangely the reason would not be revealed..

There was some talk that it was dehydration.

Imagine if we all had to go to hospital every time we needed a glass of water.

I mean what a poof. Seriously.

I suppose in his case it would have been "Jesus Juice" not water he was lacking.

I make it 3-2 for Not Guilty as Hell with 1 abstention.

Guest Voice of Reason

Has anyone considered that these mystery visits to Hospital, at sudden notice, superceding no apparent evidence of illness or problem, might just be repeated failed attempts to end it all. Check hoarse voice, delerium, lethargy for signs of a traumatic episode at the hands of Mr magic stomach pump.

Guilty as Hell.

So it's 2/1 against you at the moment HCW.

(Maybe this would work better as a Poll?)

I've started a poll on a new thread. Vote away :huh::P

Latest news is that he's in hospital with a "bad back". If a normal person turned up at A&E with a bad back they'd be sent home & told to take Nurofen.

To be fair, he's probably put more strain on his back than most others due to having to lean down just that little bit further.............

To be fair, he's probably put more strain on his back than most others due to having to lean down just that little bit further.............

That is sick........... (but very funny) B););)

Saw a TV programme last night about his trial - I hadn't realised how rapidly he's deteriorated during the course of the trial. Prison will definitely finish him off (in fact he might not even make it to 2006)

I almost felt sorry for him ....

Did anyone see the "reconstructions" of the trial on Sky news? (I assume all the Murdoch-haters didn't) The actor playing MJ bore a passing resemblance, but much less ravaged. Jackson circa 1995, I would say.

What the hell is that jury doing?

I hadn't realised how rapidly he's deteriorated during the course of the trial.  Prison will definitely finish him off (in fact he might not even make it to 2006)

I almost felt sorry for him ....

Don't. He is responsible for the position that he finds himself in.

Did anyone see the "reconstructions" of the trial on Sky news? (I assume all the Murdoch-haters didn't) The actor playing MJ bore a passing resemblance, but much less ravaged. Jackson circa 1995, I would say.

0301170100_23.jpg04nn.jpg

Don't.  He is responsible for the position that he finds himself in.

As has been said, no wonder he has a bad back :banghead:

• Haha 1