Tempus Fugit

31. Louis Farrakhan

Er... not exactly what I was expecting to find when I typed "Louis Farrakhan" into Google:

The Louis Farrakhan African Name Generator

Enter below the white man's label from which you wish to unshackle yourself and a true name for our brothers and sisters shall be granted to you.

[Edit: Whoops! I see it's already been posted. I was wondering why someone randomly posted "Huggy Bear" at the top of this page. Perhaps I should have read the first page of posts... Oh well... I guess that's what I get for trying to find some news about the candidates on my own. I shall revert to type, and wait for others to do the locating for me. :skull: ]

Edited by in eternum+
  • Like 1

Didn't Lou Rawls die on Jan 7th last year? How apt if this Lou were to die exactly one year on!

It was the day before my birthday. So it was January 6th.

Louis Farrakhan has just undergone a 12 hour operation.

"No other details were released, and the office of Farrakhan's chief of staff declined to reveal the nature of the surgery or where it was performed."

12 hours! The surgeon's car might have got clamped. :)

As long as the surgeon remembered to stitch up his piehole. :skull:

the man is not going to be missed,by many folk over the pond in the good old USA.

what a clown, he must have won the foot in mouth award.at least once? :D

Louis Farrakhan has been released from hospital following his operation. He was able to walk unaided to a waiting car.

His own news website has released a very long winded press statement, which doesn't tell us much we didn't already know about his health. However the article does let slip that he will be speaking at a conference on Feb 22nd:

"...Min. Farrakhan will deliver what could be his last major public address entitled, “One Nation Under God: The Confusion, The Guidance, The Warning.”

Guest You people are sick

Minister Farakhan is an inspiration to many people. If you don't know then just shut up. Thankfully our Minister has not passed on. You ought to remove his name from you idotic listing and wish him well in his recovery process.

Ather Masood

Spool down this link and you'll find Mr Masood getting stuck in with some ranter fire. I feel a long and entertaining relationship between ourselves is just beginning.

It's a 74th birthday bash for Farrakhan today. No recent news, but I believe he's fully healed now.

Guest Guest
No recent news, but I believe he's fully healed now.

this means final confirmation that he will NOT die this year! :)

No recent news, but I believe he's fully healed now.

this means final confirmation that he will NOT die this year! :)

Bastard.

Dying was the least he could have done given my careful spelling of his name on all my deadpool applications. :(

I've found a very long, very detailed interview with Farrakhan, where he goes into his health details in a LOT of detail.

To summarise, he is still not a completely well man, per se, but equally, I don't think he'll die just quite yet.

Farrakhan interview (April 2007)

I've found a very long, very detailed interview with Farrakhan, where he goes into his health details in a LOT of detail.

To summarise, he is still not a completely well man, per se, but equally, I don't think he'll die just quite yet.

Farrakhan interview (April 2007)

A very interesting interview, not often that we see a DL candidate give such a graphic account of their health.

With regards to his chances, I'd agree that he's likely to see 2008, but he won't make a great age.

As far as I can make out, the extensive surgery he underwent earlier this year was to repair tissue damage caused by anti-cancer radiation seeds which are implanted in his abdomen. The surgery did not remove the seeds, as obviously that would leave him at a much greater risk of the cancer spreading beyond his prostate and colon. However leaving the seeds in place will cause further tissue damage, possibly more fistulas, leakage and a much higher likelihood of further bacteria related infections, subsequently causing a rapid, possibly terminal decline in his health.

Guest DowotJon
:referee:

BULBOUS BOUFFANT

:referee:

BULBOUS BOUFFANT

that really was agreat post thank you

<_<

BULBOUS BOUFFANT

that really was agreat post thank you

Ditto

Guest Badger

He cancelled a speaking even at the Virginia Country Music Awards. Health related possibly.

He cancelled a speaking even at the Virginia Country Music Awards. Health related possibly.

Er..... what? That's some of the most bizarre trolling I can remember reading.... well done, very creative.

• Like 1