Happy Birthday Dylan O'Connor!

How quickly a year goes by!

A belated Happy Birthday to Dylan O'Connor,

was probably a man and now is a gonner.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TH!

hlcl0780wb9.jpgHappy Birthday Typh

Bonne Anniversaire L'homme en noir!

Pink is the new black

Edit - Here's a song in your honour and here is another.

Edited by Monoclinic

Thanks everyone!

I've actually been feeling a bit Tom 'n Dick these last few days, so this is a real tonic!

:angry::lol::D

I wish that girl in the picture was one of my presents CP! :P

Happy Birthday TMIB!

b9cavgzqbjca65qzulca3nloe9.jpg

Happy belated birthday TMIB. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Happy Birthday Weatherman90.....17th birthday today!

michael_fish_270.jpg

:birthday2:

God I feel old...

God I feel old...

*sigh* me too. To top it off, my youngest will be 17 in a few weeks. *sigh again*

Happy birthday, WM!

Happy Birthday Mr Stats..........wherever he is! :birthday2:

Happy Birthday M. Lawrenson.

Always nice to see you in the Motor Racing thread and elsewhere.

Enjoy your day.

Have just noticed by accident that if you click on the number of replies to a thread you get a list of "most posted" statistics. Hadn't seen that before. I thought it was interesting that the top three slots in this thread were occupied by women - which shows that women really do care. On this showing CarolAnn deserves the title, Deathlist Mum.

You also start noticing the "blokes with empathy" - Canadian Paul, Notapotato, Football Fan.

You also notice the "heartless bastards" at the foot of the table: Anubis the Jackal, The Four Horsemen, HoS, MPFC, DDT, Godot (Godot!!! sh*t).

I can't help noticing that there seems to be a similar cultural divide in the Grave family, with Slave at the top of the league and Dave down at the bottom.

For myself, and I'm sure it's true of the rest in those bottom slots, it's more to do with personality and upbringing. In the north we don't make much of birthdays. I have never been a gushing kissy kissy type. That doesn't mean I don't care, I just don't see the point of saying happy birthday to an avatar.

Anyway I always get the kissing stuff wrong, can never co-ordinate cheeks and usually end up kissing a nose or fresh air. I notice that it's often the same with others - the great British awkwardness. Let's face it we are crap at social kissing. Mwa, mwa, ugh! I just don't do bonhomie.

So I will break with personal practice and say Happy Birthday ML. You seem like a good bloke as do most of the people here, including my fellow heartless bastards, some of whom I have now met.

Didn't mean to over-analyse what is a simple "happy birthday" ffs. I suppose if I say happy birthday to everyone for the whole of next year that wouldn't do. It'll have to do anyway. Am I exposing myself as a miserable twat for revealing these sentiments? I suppose so. Heartless? Well I did cry once at the end of a Lassie film when Lassie's friend, the little terrier, died. Just the memory of it is making me all emotional again. Bah! Humbug!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAWRO!

lawrenson.jpg

:(

Have just noticed by accident that if you click on the number of replies to a thread you get a list of "most posted" statistics ... Bah! Humbug!

Very touching Godot. Although probably, owing to the aforementioned analysis, your fellow heartless bastards compatriots have this thread on ignore and will therefore not see you exposing your softer side. Hence you may have just gotten away with it ;-) Becareful if you ever stray this way, men greet each other with the most effeminate of kisses in Belgium and they do this every morning so you'd really need to get in touch with that softer side to stem the possibility of accidentally(?) snogging a few Belgian nez.

Happy B'day Lawro. Hope it all goes according to plan if not don't forget these wise words: "If Plan A fails, they could always revert to Plan A."

Happy Birthday, ML!

Happy Birthday ML

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAWRO!

Because I are emo today, here is a sexy emo chick for your birthday:

purplestripe1.JPG