Crispy

Saddam Hussein

Windsor have you ever been to a strip club? You really need to go to one. ;)

Just stay away from the ones in Tijuanna :D

Explain to me what Tijuanna is? It's probably a gay strip located in a mexican city.

Why Canadian Paul have you been there?

Explain to me what Tijuanna is? It's probably a gay strip located in a mexican city.

Why Canadian Paul have you been there?

Alright alright, point made. There's only ONE n. Yeesh. :P

To save you the wiki link, TJ is basically where all the college kids in San Diego (SDSU, USD, UCSD) go to party their Freshman Year. It's basically Americatown Mexico, except incredibly creepy, filthy and dangerous (but plenty of drinks and girls, which perhaps makes it all the more worthwhile...)

In response to your lovely query Tempus Fugit, I am Bennett Cerf. Well, clearly I am not truly he, however I have selected his name as tribute to my beloved Uncle. You see, Uncle loved watching What's My Line? a supremely popular television program which ran for several years until it was eventually cancelled due to an oversight by some young sex crazed executive who did not see the full value of a program such as this one was wherein panelists guessed occupations of visitors. As I indicated, Uncle enjoyed this program along with a snifter of brandy and a few chocolates in the evening, so, in end, I am honoring his memory.

Do tell more of your uncle. Clearly I truely have interest in he.

'

Windsor have you ever been to a strip club? You really need to go to one. :D

597677.jpg

In response to your lovely query Tempus Fugit, I am Bennett Cerf. Well, clearly I am not truly he, however I have selected his name as tribute to my beloved Uncle. You see, Uncle loved watching What's My Line? a supremely popular television program which ran for several years until it was eventually cancelled due to an oversight by some young sex crazed executive who did not see the full value of a program such as this one was wherein panelists guessed occupations of visitors. As I indicated, Uncle enjoyed this program along with a snifter of brandy and a few chocolates in the evening, so, in end, I am honoring his memory.

Do tell more of your uncle. Clearly I truely have interest in he.

'

597677.jpg

Allright I suspect that your in the closet

Allright I suspect that your in the closet

I have mere;ly 3 clostets in my apatrment which by New York city stsandards is a lot. Time to grab a beer I'lll ne backe./

Setback in case against Saddam

BAGHDAD -- A defence witness surprised the judge trying Saddam Hussein and fellow regime members yesterday by testifying that nearly two dozen Shiites the defendants are accused of killing are still alive.

Defence lawyers said if the claim was true, the judge should review the entire case against Saddam and his seven co-defendants.

I suspect this trial will never end which in some ways should not surprise me.

I suspect this trial will never end which in some ways should not surprise me.

[pedantic] Bruno, surely you are flying in the face of the Second Law of Thermodynamics with this statement? [/pedantic]

A friend of a friend of a friend attended the early stages of the trial, he suspects that some of the translators are erring on the side of caution when it comes to giving the Americans an idea of what was going on. For instance Barzan al- Takriti is alleged to have said to the first presiding judge "Your father was a pig f*****"

(especially offensive in Halibut society) this was translated to "Your family have always been experts in animal husbandry"

Anyway, onwards, will Saddam dance the hangman's jig this year or next year ?

I'm thinking he might be dispatched just before Christmas. Maybe during an interlude at the showjumping from Olympia.

:)

Another one of Saddam's lawyers kidnapped and killed.

Saddam's lawyer killed

Since Saddam's trial is grabbing global attention, I think whoever Saddam's lawyer at the end of the year would be a great pick for DL, DDP, RDP, and whoever else has an ongoing death pool.

Of course, they might see sense, move the whole circus to The Hague where Saddam can hang out and compare notes about chemical weapons and human rights violations with Charles Taylor and his lawyers have a passable chance of exchanging Christmas cards year on year.

Of course, they might see sense, move the whole circus to The Hague where Saddam can hang out and compare notes about chemical weapons and human rights violations with Charles Taylor and his lawyers have a passable chance of exchanging Christmas cards year on year.

That would defeat our purpose, since he couldn't be sentenced to death in the Netherlands.

regards,

Hein

Magere; the long term health of mad bastard dictators or similar finding themselves in The Hague tends to be poor. Milosovec died, others get suicidal. Charles Taylor is a long shot on my WDP but I'm cheered about him moving to The Hague. Saddam might - metaphorically speaking - wither on the vine once taken out of his homeland.

I wouldn't put Saddam in the same health class as Milosevic - Slobo had a well known bad ticker that could've been taken advantage of. Saddam is just a wacky Iraqi by comparison. I'm sure he has some health problems somewhere, but not a damaged heart...although one could hope.

I wouldn't put Saddam in the same health class as Milosevic - Slobo had a well known bad ticker that could've been taken advantage of. Saddam is just a wacky Iraqi by comparison. I'm sure he has some health problems somewhere, but not a damaged heart...although one could hope.

I'm not sure he has any kind of heart

Nothing a knot in the back of the neck can't fix (a tight rope round the neck for a prolonged period may also help).

Oooh, he's on hunger strike now! I wonder if it'll last more than three days.

regards,

Hein

Sounds like a publicity stunt, I can't see Saddam doing a Bobby Sands.

Too much of an egoist for that.

regards,

Hein

If I brought him a bag of Mcdonalds Suddam Hussain would eat it like theres no tommorow. Complete bullshit as Suddam is just playing games. I expect disappointment.

regards,

Hein

Possibly, but he knows he's going to die anyway, maybe he would prefer death by starvation on his own terms rather than public hanging on American terms. It's about the only way he can kill himself anyway, I'm sure his guards keep him distanced from sharp objects and toxins. :skull:

regards,

Hein

Possibly, but he knows he's going to die anyway, maybe he would prefer death by starvation on his own terms rather than public hanging on American terms. It's about the only way he can kill himself anyway, I'm sure his guards keep him distanced from sharp objects and toxins. :skull:

Personally, I don't care how he dies. Just as long as it happens before 1st January 2007.

regards,

Hein

Personally, I don't care how he dies. Just as long as it happens before 1st January 2007.

And what might your reasoning be for this master Windsor?

He's on my DDP, Dr. Scream.