Crispy

Saddam Hussein

He's threatening to go on hunger strike. Fingers crossed.

I picture Saddam bowing out like Lee Harvey Oswald. I think he should fear all of the nightclub owners Udday abused when he was in power.

Admit it...you like the old man.

Nah...as despots go, I'm much more of a Fulgencio Batista fan. I like my despots to have a touch of mafia affiliation for flavor. Brokering backroom deals with corrupt UN officials just doesn't do it for me.

So he's getting on a bit.

Daresay that fickle jade Rumsfeld doesn't send him a birthday card any more either.

Perhaps it's time for Saddam to pull the "too ill to stand trial" card.

I wonder if it's too late for him to strike up a friendship with Lady Thatcher?

Saddam ready to die.

And your point being?

Bloody drama queen; give him a stint in panto in some working class stronghold - Liverpool or Glasgow - that'd sort the bastard.

Bloody drama queen; give him a stint in panto in some working class stronghold - Liverpool or Glasgow - that'd sort the bastard.

Or a Friday night spot in the Miner's Arms, eh? :dead:

What have the good people of Prospect done to deserve that? Frankly, if Saddam wandered in here and started his wild eyed ranting there'd be someone inking the word 'Suicide' on his death certificate the following morning.

What have the good people of Prospect done to deserve that? Frankly, if Saddam wandered in here and started his wild eyed ranting there'd be someone inking the word 'Suicide' on his death certificate the following morning.

Suicide by glassing?

Novel, but effective, I should imagine.

If I was on the jury, I'd accept it.

I'd guess more 'Suicide by massacre in the car park,' but, either way, I want twelve of you on the jury if and when.....

'Suicide by massacre in the car park,' [...]

Hmm, somehow that brings images of Jim Jones to my mind.

regards,

Hein

'Suicide by massacre in the car park,' [...]

Hmm, somehow that brings images of Jim Jones to my mind.

regards,

Hein

Did I ever tell the story here about how I used to work with many several people from Guyana? The oddest thing thoiugh about them (other than that most of them, that is the vast majority were diminutive in structural stature.....short......) is that none of them had heard of Jim Jones and the Kool_Aid_Killings or Representative Leo Ryan who was also done in at the time.

I need to say I find it somewhat insensitive to play upon the tragedies being visited upon a once great world leader, especially during his trial. Would it not behoove us all to wait until after a verdict has been rendered before we send him to the gallows? Just a thought, just a thought.

Oh, and thank you for that additional information regarding Jonestown and residents of Guyana, Mr. Brimley.

Saddam's latest novel is published.

This is wonderful, absolutely wonderful news! I must secure a copy of Devils Dance. Would you happen to know if they will allow him out briefly for a promotional tour?

Saddam's latest novel is published.

This is wonderful, absolutely wonderful news! I must secure a copy of Devils Dance. Would you happen to know if they will allow him out briefly for a promotional tour?

Oh, Sunni day!

Or Shia madness?

Saddam Hussein coming to a Waterstones near you.

In response to your lovely query Tempus Fugit, I am Bennett Cerf. Well, clearly I am not truly he, however I have selected his name as tribute to my beloved Uncle. You see, Uncle loved watching What's My Line? a supremely popular television program which ran for several years until it was eventually cancelled due to an oversight by some young sex crazed executive who did not see the full value of a program such as this one was wherein panelists guessed occupations of visitors. As I indicated, Uncle enjoyed this program along with a snifter of brandy and a few chocolates in the evening, so, in end, I am honoring his memory.

i heard on the news now that there was trouble today at mr. husseins trial, i hope he swings from a tall tree for his crime

In response to your lovely query Tempus Fugit, I am Bennett Cerf. Well, clearly I am not truly he, however I have selected his name as tribute to my beloved Uncle. You see, Uncle loved watching What's My Line? a supremely popular television program which ran for several years until it was eventually cancelled due to an oversight by some young sex crazed executive who did not see the full value of a program such as this one was wherein panelists guessed occupations of visitors. As I indicated, Uncle enjoyed this program along with a snifter of brandy and a few chocolates in the evening, so, in end, I am honoring his memory.

Do tell more of your uncle. Clearly I truely have interest in he.

Do tell more of your uncle. Clearly I truely have interest in he.

'

Windsor have you ever been to a strip club? You really need to go to one. :D