Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

Hands off her Josco! I saw her first! :D

Why, that's the 600th post I see above me. This isn't a thread it's a big f*****g rope!

Guest FRED

WISHING A BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE LEGEND THAT IS DICKIE O!!

after googling wistfully for Wyatt

Hmm shouldn't that be wristfully :)

Tessa was a fleeting fantasy as well as Hayley Mills and then Lysette Anthony :(

Wow, Lysette.......... I always fancied her. :D

Yeuchh!! No accounting for taste I suppose...

i contributed to this post MONTHS ago and had no idea it would still be going!

for the record, RO'S is convalescing at BH due to a severe stroke - not due to depression or alcoholism as intimated previously.

R O'S may well have had a massive stroke (best wishes for a spedy recovery and all that) but he does have a history of alcoholism and depression too.

after googling wistfully for Wyatt

Hmm shouldn't that be wristfully :)

Tessa was a fleeting fantasy as well as Hayley Mills and then Lysette Anthony :(

Wow, Lysette.......... I always fancied her. :D

Yeuchh!! No accounting for taste I suppose...

If we all fancied the same women than most of you lot would have to do without!

:D

Edited by Josco

Hands off her Josco! I saw her first! :(

You all can fancy her as much as you like but once those blue eyes

scan on me i'll be the one being fancied. :)

If we all fancied the same women than most of you lot would have to do without!

:(

Was this really 'edited by Josco?'

Standards are slipping .

Standards are slipping .

And sitcoms are fading because Reality Tv has takin over, Gay people are now able to get married, Cigerette prices are on a - rise, Soon all you shall be hearing

is satilight radio and no other, Everyday cell phones are becoming smaller,

Love has turned to war.

Things are changing all the time and hopefully for my sake and yours and everybody else's it will change for the better and change to our liking.

So far it's been somewhat even but sometimes it's lacking.

Guest Frank Doberman

I like Dickie, I really do. Infact I may send him some flowers and a box of Ferraro Rochers round to his gaff.

But if he was to put on a show about shackin up with two brainless tarts, and then come round my manor and try and shag my misses I would say:

O'Sullivan NO!

You may be somewhat of a seventies icon but you don't rate much in Basildon these days now we ave East Enders, so shave off your sideburns, put yer knob away and go and open a pretentious greasy spoon in Romford or somewhere!

Right?

:lol:

Guest Toke Deltorso
:lol: I know a dog named after you

Guest Frank Doberman

You know a dog called Frank?

Guest Toke Deltorso
You know a dog called Frank?

correct!. :lol:

Guest Adolf Hitler

I understand that some people may be posting to this thread in an artificial attempt to increase it's popularity. :lol:

Artificial!

This thread has stayin' power, end of. The little diversion above is simply another demonstration of creativity and wit, something that's heavy in these 600+ posts and not too evident in the sit-com career of a certain actor.

Just an idea, like, what about a sitcom where two flirty and lively lasses are sharing a rented flat and find themselves burdoned with the prematurely aged uncle of one lass, a man battling depression, drink and health problems. We could call it.........Shadow of a Man About the House.

Just an idea, like.

And since I've made two points already in this post and now I'm making a third it sort of balances out the posts where others might be accused of blatant running up of the post numbers.

You know I don't think I've actually posted much in here. So it's as good a place as any for my 250th post

Artificial!

This thread has stayin' power, end of. The little diversion above is simply another demonstration of creativity and wit, something that's heavy in these 600+ posts and not too evident in the sit-com career of a certain actor.

Just an idea, like, what about a sitcom where two flirty and lively lasses are sharing a rented flat and find themselves burdoned with the prematurely aged uncle of one lass, a man battling depression, drink and health problems. We could call it.........Shadow of a Man About the House.

Just an idea, like.

And since I've made two points already in this post and now I'm making a third it sort of balances out the posts where others might be accused of blatant running up of the post numbers.

No need to be defensive MPFC. They are clearly jealous of the popularity of this thread. It is hugley popular and has only had tiny diversions in its 600 odd posts. Incidently these complaints about the thereads appear to have begun in the last few weeks.

why did anyone have to mention Tessa Wyatt???

Now I'll have to go through the whole day with a cushion on my lap

Like you, Phantom, I once carried a torch for Tessa. I only came to DL after googling wistfully for Wyatt. DL seems to be the only place you can find any current mention of her. So its thanks to this thread for keeping her memory going. So sorry guys this thread must go on like an eternal flame (eyes moisten)

As a sitcom Brinsworth House has great potential. Charlie Drake, Fluff Freeman, R.O'S.... bung in some double entendres, bladder gags and gales of canned laughter, how could it fail? It works at so many levels from trite com to black humour. Does anyone have the number of Charlie Drake's agent?

An excellent idea. It'd be like 'Only When I Laugh' with armchairs

I googled Ray Cooney too. He was born in 1932 and still breathes.

You know I don't think I've actually posted much in here. So it's as good a place as any for my 250th post

Congratulations Handrejka! 113.gif

You are an example to us all that is is not necessary to publish every sigh and giggle in order to have a(n) unique and significant personality on the fora.

No need to be defensive MPFC. They are clearly jealous of the popularity of this thread. It is hugley popular and has only had tiny diversions in its 600 odd posts. Incidently these complaints about the thereads appear to have begun in the last few weeks.

Mebbe it's supporters of the last pope, horrified that the 33,000 odd hits here are trouncing the performance of their man on the DL.

Gosh, does that therefore configure that Dicky O' is more popular than the Pope?

Heh, & you said Dicky was crap!

Still no autograph yet, by the way. :rolleyes:

Guest Toke Deltorso

Dickie for king :rolleyes:

Dickie for king ;)

Lets just calm down a bit. :rolleyes:

Oddly enough, he might do a good Prince Charles. Some similarities in accent, age and grey hair. Only in the background though. We'd all be in trouble if he had to act.

Oddly enough, he might do a good Prince Charles. Some similarities in accent, age and grey hair. Only in the background though. We'd all be in trouble if he had to act.

I think his resemblance to Prince Charles has been commented on before, can't be bothered to go back through the hundreds of posts in this thread though.