Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

I hope you are all realise that Brinsworth House and Dickie O are aware of this website.

Having been in contact with them recently I have to say they are not best amused.

Images that are under copyright to Brinsworth House, have appeared on this website.

Legal action could be forthcoming

King Dickie, you unregistered ranter you, were you - like - really unpopular at school and prone to taking it out on the other kids by grassing them up to the teachers?

I hope you are all realise that Brinsworth House and Dickie O are aware of this website.

Having been in contact with them recently I have to say they are not best amused.

Been in contact? Don't tell me. They didn't have a bed for you.

But I'm glad to hear that they were all happy to share their opinions with you.

EXCELLENT, How's he doing then?

Images that are under copyright to Brinsworth House, have appeared on this website.

Legal action could be forthcoming.

I can assure you - I have filled my trousers.

EXCELLENT, How's he doing then?

Hang on a mo! Why am I asking you? I'm sure if RO'S was aware of this site he would be more than thankful that, at least we remember him, and he would make a guest appearance on this site, why, he could even register and let us know how the others are doing. <_< Go on Ricky, you know you want to!

Guest King dickie

Ray Donn of Brinsworth House is monitoring this website for any libellous content.

Please be advised that anything considered scurillous or inaccurate will be acted upon.

You have been warned.

Ray Donn of Brinsworth House is monitoring this website for any libellous content.

Please be advised that anything considered scurillous or inaccurate will be acted upon.

You have been warned.

:o:o:huh::huh:<_<:D:D:):unsure::blink::(:lol:

So technically I can say that he's a S**t actor because that is of my opinion, but I can not say he's a paedo because thats slander.

So technically I can say that he's a S**t actor because that is of my opinion, but I can not say he's a paedo because thats slander.

Libel, as it's written, not spoken.

• Like 1

You have been warned.

Blimey, this site is a legal minefield.

Let's get this right ....... if we say anything scurrilous about Richard O'Sullivan or Charlie Drake, Ray Donn will unleash the lawyers. However, if we say, for instance, that you, sir, are a complete arsehole he won't be particularly interested.

So we may as well play safe and abuse you.

Guest Worried Of Surbiton

:lol::lol::lol::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::old::old::old::old::old::old:

:o

Feck!

You have been warned.

Well Harvester Of Souls is also monitoring this thread for comedy value (which takes it beyond anything ROS has offered us) and seeing as Dickie is about as funny as John Prescott, Brinsworth House can go and f*** themselves. :lol:

By the way, posted my request to Brinsworth House for Dicky O's autograph today, so might have news regarding the star of the thread soon.

Any news, B.H.B?

I hope you used a false name.

I speak from bitter experience, you understand.

No news Bou, I'm sorry to say & I was appalled to read about your Aled Jones experience. Did it result in much counselling?

So, Brinsworth House & our sitcom hero are aware of & monitoring this thread are they? So it would appear that the reason my autograph request has been ignored is born out of ignorance & not ill health... I am a little peeved, let me tell you.

I've glanced back at this thread & can't see anything scurrilous or libellous, save for the odd poster (& let's face it, most of 'em are a bit odd in 'ere) saying they think Dick O was crap... which is opinion, as against libel... isn't it?

Richard, if you are reading this, I personally think that you should be knighted for services to the light entertainment industry, making camp highwaymen Saturday night prime television & for wiping that cheesy, smarmy seventies grin off of Tony Blackburn's mug... albeit for only a short while.

I genuinely consider you to be a national treasure & if I were a faded celebrity, I would consider it a great honour if my name was kept alive on a great website such as this. I think I can safely say that there is not one amongst us who wishes you ill. In fact, I think that it is perfectly obvious to any rightminded individual that you are being remembered with a great deal of wit, affection & fondness here.

Now, about that autograph... :lol:

Legal action could be forthcoming.

Words fail me.

Despite your unregistered name, I reckon I'd be pretty safe in saying that you don't get laid much?

By who? Dickie O? I think if it's down to him to 'act' on it we could probably contain the threat by sticking him in a paper bag and amusing ourselves as he tries to act his way out of it.

Incidentally, the numbers of posts are now within spitting distance of those 'enjoyed' by the last pope. And the thread is still lively.

The subject of defamation raised in recent posts here is worth thinking about. I think in law R O'S might have a case but there are so many practical impediments that would make it unlikely. Who does he sue and how? Does he have the energy, the will and, more importantly, the money? He probably has too much in the bank to qualify for legal aid but not enough to chase anyone throught the courts.

Some of the issues are covered here:

http://www.adidem.org/articles/DS5.html

Richard O'Sullivan v The Deathlist has a certain ring to it.

You have been warned.

Is there anything scurulous and/or innacurate here King Dickie?

Hello Ray

Must be a slow day if you have time to drop in and check on us!

You have been warned

written by "King Dickie"......

you dont think its him do you ? .....

lets face it...he must have visited this thread.....just about every one else has ;)

You have been warned

lets face it...he must have visited this thread.....just about every one else has ;)

I bet that Dickie O' has popped onto DeathList,

He can't exactly be busy, it must help him pass the time, surfing the web for references to himself.

Now if only he could be persuaded to register, DeathList would have its first known celebrity member.

I'm sure he would post as a guest....you know what celebs are like...he would want to be mysterious...

You have been warned

I bet that Dickie O' has popped onto DeathList,

He can't exactly be busy, it must help him pass the time, surfing the web for references to himself.

Now if only he could be persuaded to register, DeathList would have its first known celebrity member.

That would be great wouldn't it? Only, how would we know that it was genuinely the great man himself though? After all, any Tom, Dick or...hang on... any Tom, Dominic or Harry could register & profess to be Mister O' Sullivan.

What we would need is some stringent identity test in order to prevent any fraudulent claims- otherwise any old Wearside Jack could turn up.

We'd need a list of questions- the answers to which only Dickie would know- such as:

1. What is Sally Thomsett's phone number?

2. Did Paula Wilcox have any freckles in any peculiar places?

3. Does Brian Murphy ever pop in for a cup of tea?

4. How good are Brinsworth House's legal team?

5. What was the name of that bloody budgie in Man About the House?

The next problem would be how to check the authenticity of any given answers, but I can't be expected to think of everything.

That would be great wouldn't it? Only, how would we know that it was genuinely the great man himself though? After all, any Tom, Dick or...hang on... any Tom, Dominic or Harry could register & profess to be Mister O' Sullivan.

Get him to issue a press release about something banal, but have him post the contents of said release on these forums the day before. That way, it won't attract thousands of people to this site (like if he released an article saying "Hey, I'm on DL"), but those of us on the forums will recognize what it means.

Get him to issue a press release about something banal, but have him post the contents of said release on these forums the day before. That way, it won't attract thousands of people to this site (like if he released an article saying "Hey, I'm on DL"), but those of us on the forums will recognize what it means.

Brilliant...this is getting like one of those thriller spy movies now.

"We'll get him to post an ad in the personals of Variety Magazine, pose for a photograph holding that day's newspaper in front of him & get him to meet us under the town clock with a carnation in his catheter."

Suggestions for the name of the film welcome, but Eminem can do the theme music... 'Will the Real Dicky O Please Stand Up...'