Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

Is that supposed to be funny?

One thing I don't like about some men is their refusal to see something that is right in front of their *bleeping* noses - for the last time - I AM NOT A MAN.

Dearest Clarissa - we have much in comment.

For many months Banshees Scream thought I was Female.

You remind me of David Walliams from Little Britain - can't think why...

we really need to get this thread back on track....its nearly Dec 31st you know !

Though I suppose thats what happens when you let women out of the kitchen..... :blink:

One thing I don't like about some men is their refusal to see something that is right in front of their *bleeping* noses - for the last time - I AM NOT A MAN.

we really need to get this thread back on track....its nearly Dec 31st you know !

Though I suppose thats what happens when you let women out of the kitchen..... :blink:

Why do we need to get this thread back on track.

This side of the forum is exactly for this type of posting...

Though I suppose thats what happens when you let women out of the kitchen..... :)

Why do we need to get this thread back on track.

This side of the forum is exactly for this type of posting...

I agree that it is right that this forum is the one for the more "meaningless" drivel that we all like and post to (with the odd passing refence to Dicky to keep things on track . )

But I dont want to wade through MASSES of wimmen speak that belongs somewhere else... :blink:

Thanks for your reply, CA.

Thank you from me as well, CarolAnn. You have said much of what I've been thinking.

Something of Rebecca/Clarissa's style puts me in mind of this. :blink:

:):lol:

Brilliant! That could be a quote from the Great Lady herself!

That was a quote from me, you pussy.

Well I think I shall answer too. I don't think I was the first to suggest you may be a man, but I was one of the ones who suspected you might be. This was partly because just before your arrival another dl member joked in the chat room about creating a female persona with a pretty avatar to wind up some of the guys . Added to my suspicions were that you would chose the Richard O' thread to do this and the fact that your writing style has something of the female impersonator or romance writer to it. It seemed you were trying to hard to be female.

This isn't why I didn't welcome you. I don't care what gender someone is or claims to be.

I just think anyone who comes to dl because of devation to one particular celebrity, be it Sandra Dee, Geoff Duke, Pete Doherty (remember Amanda everyone?) or Dickie O' is missing the point of the forum. If you write about this kind of thing then get a blog or something. It gets a bit dull when you click on the forum and find only one topic has been updated. Most people who find us in the way you have don't stick around but if they do I think they should expect some ribbing from the regulars.

More later. I'm out to lunch now.

So are you a man masquerading as a woman, or a woman masquerading as a man, or just someone with no manners?

You sound so manly in that post. It's all so confusing.

Handbags at dawn I say!

I'm very sorry that the "Kevin Smith" thread was locked and the last few posts were deleted - he was New Zealand's finest and deserved better than that.

He was an actor of unremarkable ability who got pissed and fell off a scaffold. Wasn't good at rugby, didn't split an atom, never climbed Everest. What part of Fountain Gate are you in?

I don't know what "Fountain Gate" is, nor do I care.... I imagine you live under a rock somewhere and have never watched television or a film...possibly because you are blind.....

I have heard that "Little Britain " is a load of crap so have never watched it.

I can only imagine that what you are saying is some kind of insult.

You may find it amusing that someone thinks you are a woman, I find it very insulting that a great number of seemingly intelligent people have deluded themselves into believing I am a man - so that makes them pretty bloody stupid, I'd reckon, and also tells me that they have little to do....oh, all this notoriety - it's just what I've always wanted....not.

Spoken like a true male chauvinist pig - bravo.

You may find it amusing that someone thinks you are a woman, I find it very insulting that a great number of seemingly intelligent people have deluded themselves into believing I am a man - so that makes them pretty bloody stupid, I'd reckon, and also tells me that they have little to do....oh, all this notoriety - it's just what I've always wanted....not.

Not at all honey-bunch.

You get those bitches sorted, girlfriend! *Clicks fingers like those black folk*

Handbags at dawn I say!

I guess you must still be pissed....I'm sure you will be your usual cantankerous self when you wake up with a super hangover, and then.......

come out firing......

Handbags at dawn I say!

I guess you must still be pissed....I'm sure you will be your usual cantankerous self when you wake up with a super hangover, and then.......

come out firing......

I don't drink, darling.

Not at all honey-bunch.

You get those bitches sorted, girlfriend! *Clicks fingers like those black folk*

You want to tell me what the hell is going on here?

"Honey bunch"???????

"Honey bunch"???????

Has anyone ever told you that your eyes are like the sparkling stars in the winter sky?*

*On a non-cloudy night.

Handbags at dawn I say!

come out firing......

I don't drink, darling.

I see....that might have explained a few things....

My dear boy, you are something of an enigma....

"Honey bunch"???????

Has anyone ever told you that your eyes are like the sparkling stars in the winter sky?*

*On a non-cloudy night.

Yeah, you just did....

So now I'm a were-wolf....

"Honey bunch"???????

*On a non-cloudy night.

Yeah, you just did....

My dear friend, why put yourself down so? You are no dog. You are beauty - you are perfection- you are...magnificent!

"Honey bunch"???????

*On a non-cloudy night.

Yeah, you just did....

My dear friend, why put yourself down so? You are no dog. You are beauty - you are perfection- you are...magnificent!

How long can you keep it up (no sexual innuendo intended) before it makes you throw up, all these compliments must be choking you, to say the least.....

In my experience, leopards do not change their spots....unless of course you had an epiphany???

How long can you keep it up (no sexual innuendo intended) before it makes you throw up, all these compliments must be choking you, to say the least.....

In my experience, leopards do not change their spots....unless of course you had an epiphany???

My eyes have been opened to your inner beauty. You are one of a kind - in a class of your own if you will. Like me you swim against the current and don't give a damn at what the others think.

It must be love...love...love...

My eyes have been opened to your inner beauty. You are one of a kind - in a class of your own if you will. Like me you swim against the current and don't give a damn at what the others think.

At your age, it's only lust lust lust....

it's been a while since I did a 22 year old, but I remember how good it was....so what are you doing for Christmas??

You've got to admit it, you asked for that one...

it's been a while since I did a 22 year old, but I remember how good it was....so what are you doing for Christmas??

Are you suggesting we meet up over christmas? What a splendid idea! Can't wait eh - you dirty minx you! You won't be dissappointed my precious.

Are you suggesting we meet up over christmas? What a splendid idea! Can't wait eh - you dirty minx you! You won't be dissappointed my precious.

Is your passport in order?

I thought perhaps Rome - my favourite city for making love....

Why will I need my passport?

You are more desperate than me. It's only fair you come to Scotland.

Ahhh, reverting to form, that's my boy!

The "treat em mean, keep em keen" approach usually works much better than the flowery compliments...

Here's the thing - Scotland is way too cold at this time of year....

If you want me, come get me, big boy....

Ahhh, reverting to form, that's my boy!

The "treat em mean, keep em keen" approach usually works much better than the flowery compliments...

Here's the thing - Scotland is way too cold at this time of year....

If you want me, come get me, big boy....

Will you come if I throw in a packet of Jaffa Cakes for your trouble?