Burping Ron, Winchester's very own tramp celebrity, died just before christmas. His passing was widely reported on the web, local rags and TV, and through the power of google found his photo on someone's myspace...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=138747315

We need more local heros who can happily approach strangers in the street and burp in their face, and the man in Phantom's photo fits that bill. Move to Winchester please. Our tourist industry needs you.

Okay drivel over.

When I was about 16, a girl in my class said I reminded her of Neil Hamilton.

Which was rather insulting.

I have been compared to both Jimmy Krankie and Mavis Cruet from Will O' The Wisp.

Form an orderly queue, boys......

When I was 19, a girl told me I reminded her of Jason Priestley.

I couldn't see any resemblence except that I'm male and have black hair. But what did I care, we ended up dating for 6 months.

TinTin & Jimmy Sommerville are the two I used to get compared to the most, I hope it was to do with my hair 'style'. Neither comparisons got me so much as a snog you'll be shocked to learn. Thinking about who used to say it, that was a blessing.

You can check a fairly recent picture of me in my profile (not the Cartman ninja one) if you really want to and let me know if there's a better lookalike, I'm sure there has been discussion on a different thread before about my potential lookalikes, but I can't remember where or who.

Please be gentle.

Oh and I briefly had the nickname 'Steve Davis' at school, definitely not because of my Snooker abilities.

So some sort of Jimmy Sommerville/Steve Davis combination, thank god I got that shitty stick for my 15th birthday, I'm sure you can imagine it wasn't a moment too soon.

Who am I kidding, with that combination of looks & personality it wasn't the girls I spent my teenage years beating off.

Better now thank you.

To whom?

i've been told i'm a ringer for Luis Garcia. can't see the link myself, apart from the Male / Black Hair combo. and i support Everton and i don't like the guy.

I have been compared to both Jimmy Krankie and Mavis Cruet from Will O' The Wisp.

Heather? Is that you? I went to school with someone who looke like a brunette Mavis Cruett just checking it wasn't you.

The person I get told I look like most often is Gina McKee and Mary from the cartoon Mary, Mungo and Midge.

Heather? Is that you? I went to school with someone who looke like a brunette Mavis Cruett just checking it wasn't you.

The person I get told I look like most often is Gina McKee and Mary from the cartoon Mary, Mungo and Midge.

Not me I'm afraid, although my sister-in-law is called Heather and is a dead ringer for the dark haired one out of Abba. And my brother looks just like Phil Mitchell.

To whom?

<_<

Not me I'm afraid, although my sister-in-law is called Heather and is a dead ringer for the dark haired one out of Abba. And my brother looks just like Phil Mitchell.

Funnily enough my brother looks like Ian Beale with a bit of Corrie's Steve McDonald thrown in too and my other brother looks like Stephen Fry.

Funnily enough my brother looks like Ian Beale with a bit of Corrie's Steve McDonald thrown in too and my other brother looks like Stephen Fry.

You don't suppose your brother is the secret love child of Cathy Beale and Jim MacDonald from when they had sex in a barn at Emmerdale Farm?

Phwooaaar! I adore Gina McKee. Hardly anyone knows who she is, but she's probably my favourite British actress. Not only is she a total fox but she can actually act, which makes a change. I feel compelled to watch her whenever she's on telly, despite the fact that most of her work is done alongside the multitude of halfwits, imbeciles and talentless wannabes who frequent our screens these days.

I have been looky-likened to many things over the years; mainly members of the order Rodentia, thanks to my commandingly distinguished probosis and subtle overbite.

Phwooaaar! I adore Gina McKee. Hardly anyone knows who she is, but she's probably my favourite British actress.

I agree SC but she is pretty well known. She played whatshername in the Forsyth Saga alongside whatshisname who was in Band of Brothers. She was pretty good also in Our Friends from the North with Daniel Craig, now James Bond. She certainly has something but she rarely shifts from the dour and sultry look. I couldn't imagine her in a comic role.

I was once told (by Banshees Scream) that I look a bit like Michael Palin.

Make of that what you will. :lol:

I've been told that I look like a young Hugh Laurie - I even went as House for Halloween in '06.

I've been told that I look like a young Hugh Laurie - I even went as House for Halloween in '06.

People say you look alot like other people Canadian Paul. I saw a movie called 'Class' once. It reminded me of you. Your mother got banged by your college roomate.

The person I get told I look like most often is Gina McKee

Phwooaaar! I adore Gina McKee. Hardly anyone knows who she is, but she's probably my favourite British actress.

I agree SC but she is pretty well known. She played whatshername in the Forsyth Saga alongside whatshisname who was in Band of Brothers. She was pretty good also in Our Friends from the North with Daniel Craig, now James Bond. She certainly has something but she rarely shifts from the dour and sultry look. I couldn't imagine her in a comic role.

[pedant]Here's some of her in a comedy show, Brass Eye, courtesy of YouTube.[/pedant]

; she plays Libby Schuss and enters the clip at 0:50 or so, although you don't really get a [obsessive=3]decent look at Handrejka's lookalike's sexy boat-race until the 2:18 mark. At 4:31, she's absolutely smokin'[/obsessive].

Thinking back, she did her dour & sultry look in this too. Yay! Her voice is just divine too; if I ever have to be given really bad news, either Mrs SC or Gina should give it to me. Preferably both :lol:

p.s. I once knew a cat, whom was the spitting image of one his siblings.

I was once told (by Banshees Scream) that I look a bit like Michael Palin.

Make of that what you will. :lol:

Was that before or after I posted my dream where you looked like him?

You look like a nerd. I've seen the picture.

You look like a nerd. I've seen the picture.

I believe that once I saw a picture of Windsor in a scottish dress. And this suited gentleman stood beside him.

Like many men of a certain age whose forebears left the Emerald Oisle, I look like either Ardal O'Hanlon of 'Father Ted' or Liam Neeson of 'Lots of movies' depending on how much the mirror's had to drink. That'd be quite a lot in Neeson's case.

I look a bit like me mam and a bit like me dad, not that their fame has spread that wide, like.