little sister

Robert Mugabe

As much as I don't like Mugabe as a politician, I pity him for his really miserable family life. A wife and his firstborn son predeceased him, and now his second wife is about to go as well…

I wonder if it will be the beginning of the end for him…

With any luck!

Guest Guest

Robert Mugabe at 91

As much as I don't like Mugabe as a politician, I pity him for his really miserable family life. A wife and his firstborn son predeceased him, and now his second wife is about to go as well…

I wonder if it will be the beginning of the end for him…

He may be proof of the law of karma.

Guest Guest

As much as I don't like Mugabe as a politician, I pity him for his really miserable family life. A wife and his firstborn son predeceased him, and now his second wife is about to go as well

I wonder if it will be the beginning of the end for him

As much as I don't like Mugabe as a politician, I pity him for his really miserable family life. A wife and his firstborn son predeceased him, and now his second wife is about to go as well

I wonder if it will be the beginning of the end for him

He is actually a mass murderer. Please read some history about this killer. Your pity is misplaced. Thank you.

Ugh, I totally forgot he isn't on my list. :(

That sucks, he's totally gonna die soon...

Guest Guest

No he won't. he'll live to 100 at least.Only the good die young

Oh, shit! That means George Bush and Dick Cheney will be around for a couple more centuries...

Guest awesome guest

crap that means Eminem is going to die while swift will live forever

Mugabe is an excellent advert for what eating rancid bush meat and cannibalism can do.

It can put fucking YEARS on you!!

Guest awesome guest

Mugabe is an excellent advert for what eating rancid bush meat and cannibalism can do.

It can put fucking YEARS on you!!

I thought idi Armin was the spokesman for that tho

Every so often "Mugs" gets on a plane to have hospital treatment in Singapore. It wouldn't surprise me, to learn that, he has now had most major organs replaced with young fit internal systems. Sometimes, even multiple occasions because of tissues rejection issues.

Guest awesome guest

Every so often "Mugs" gets on a plane to have hospital treatment in Singapore. It wouldn't surprise me, to learn that, he has now had most major organs replaced with young fit internal systems. Sometimes, even multiple occasions because of tissues rejection issues.

It seems a but far fetched but then again he is a very wealthy leader

Guest awesome guest

Also I am sick and tired of that stupid photo of Mugabe, its cloging up the top results for news on him and its lazy journalism they're literally just coping each other stop!.

Guest Anton

If he does go soon it probably won't be announced immediately until the new leadership is established and able to "remove" potential opposition

He was at the 60th Asian-African Conference Commemoration yesterday:

https://www.newsday.co.zw/2015/04/25/wheelchair-on-standby-for-mugabe/

A wheelchair was on standby amid rumours that he might be suffering from prostate cancer.

Also of interest in that article is his meeting with Kim Yong-Nam, who I did not know before. He is the nominal head of state of North Korea and, at 87, very old for that country.

• Like 1

A wheelchair was on standby amid rumours that he might be suffering from prostate cancer.

Also of interest in that article is his meeting with Kim Yong-Nam, who I did not know before. He is the nominal head of state of North Korea and, at 87, very old for that country.

The prostate cancer rumours have been around for years. In fact, one of his closest confidants revealed that he had prostate cancer and gave him five years to live back in 2008.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8740721/Robert-Mugabe-is-dying-of-prostate-cancer-new-WikiLeaks-cables-show.html

On the other hand, while autopsy reports revealed that prostate cancer is indeed very common for octo- and nonagenarians, they are not always that dangerous. (The vast majority of those examined had cancerous cells in their prostates, but most of these cases were clinically insignificant and did not contribute to their demise.) And 91 y.o. people having trouble walking is not a rare phenomenon either.

But we can still hope that the cancer will eventually spread to his spine and cause him a painful, miserable death.

Guest awesome guest

The prostate cancer rumours have been around for years. In fact, one of his closest confidants revealed that he had prostate cancer and gave him five years to live back in 2008.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8740721/Robert-Mugabe-is-dying-of-prostate-cancer-new-WikiLeaks-cables-show.html

On the other hand, while autopsy reports revealed that prostate cancer is indeed very common for octo- and nonagenarians, they are not always that dangerous. (The vast majority of those examined had cancerous cells in their prostates, but most of these cases were clinically insignificant and did not contribute to their demise.) And 91 y.o. people having trouble walking is not a rare phenomenon either.

But we can still hope that the cancer will eventually spread to his spine and cause him a painful, miserable death.

I think the cancer explains everything its probably getting worse and his mysterious surgeons is just chemo

Is he lying or getting senile?

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/news-22179-Bonus+saga+and+Mugabe+%E2%80%98memory+loss%E2%80%99/news.aspx

Mugabe is currently facing a surprising amount of opposition within the government and could lose the support of the bureaucracy for scrapping their bonuses.