Teddy

Clive Dunn

So refering to my second question does this make Dunny the longest surviving former number 1?

Do you want to know if he has survived the longest after being named number 1? Of course he has. He was number 1 in the first year and is still alive.

Hmm yes I suppose that is pretty obvious really I do apologise, for some reason assumed the DL went further back than 1987

Guest Guest

is Clive Dunn yet?

Hope not - the deathlist favourite of 1987 must not be allowed to slip though the net.

Or as we like to call it, the deathlist. net.

Hahaha - did you see what I did there - god I'm funny.

:):D:):huh:;):(:P

is Clive Dunn yet?

No, Clive’s NOT Dunn :P

I say starting next year Clive remains on every

list untill he dies. He is a deathlist legend and

it would be a shame to hear of his passing and

mainly if he wasen't on the current years list. :lol:

Would that be selfish by him taking up a spot every

year?

What puzzles me is why you guys made Clive Dunn such a red hot favourite way back in 1987? Didn't you realise that he playing a character in Dad's Army that was much older? Its a bit like suggesting David Jason was ready to peg it because he played Blanco in Porridge! Or was there (misleading) information about the state of his health?

What puzzles me is why you guys made Clive Dunn such a red hot favourite way back in 1987? Didn't you realise that he playing a character in Dad's Army that was much older? Its a bit like suggesting David Jason was ready to peg it because he played Blanco in Porridge! Or was there (misleading) information about the state of his health?

I believe the founding members did it for a laugh...which lasted for years...and years...and is still with us to this day.

Just like Clive really.

Once he's gone we could bring back Peter Shilton......for a laugh, like.

Guest Diego Maradona

Please bring back Peter Shilton, so I can once again make a fool of him in front of the entire world! Ha, English swine, try and stop me! Muhahahahahahaha!!!!!

Please bring back Peter Shilton, so I can once again make a fool of him in front of the entire world! Ha, English swine, try and stop me! Muhahahahahahaha!!!!!

Stupid Boy.

Another good attempt Mary.

Oi Maradona, if you're so set on making mock of Shilton again how about volunteering to take him on in one of those celebrity boxing matches on telly.

Shilts is still in good shape mind, maybe the hand of God would connect with your cheating gob this time!!!

Maybe next year's Death list should go out on a limb with a few and choose those famous people who though not at death's door, could in theory drop dead at any moment. You never know, we might strike lucky. The list in the last few years seems to concentrate on those who are on the surface are old and frail, who in turn hang on life like bloody limpets!

How long - I wonder - would Clive Dunn stay sane and healthy if he were subjected to repeated playbacks of that bloody awful number 1 he had. You know the one with the chorus that ran:"Grandad, Grandad, you're lovely/ That's what we all of of you."

Guest iain

according to the home page hes dead!...Clives Dunn allready?He didnt waste any time!

according to the home page hes dead!...Clives Dunn allready?He didnt waste any time!

The fuzzy wuzzies must have stuck it up him. I bet he didn't like that!

Guest iain

is he dead or isnt he?

Guest iain

if he has died he will have died in 2005..that would explain why he is not included on the list and i ts down as 0/49 deaths so far..''i'll take a lok at the 2005 list and see if its gone up to 13/50