Monoclinic

Wishful Thinking Death List

Not sure whether it's Anne or Pompey going on the list, however she has been banned from driving.

"I am sorry she won't have a very pleasant memory of her first visit to Portsmouth," said Mr Mellor.

She's not the first, and she won't be the last Mr Mellor!

My God, you REALLY, REALLY hate that place, dont you.

It almost makes my hatred of the Gooners :) seem a bit limp wristed...almost.

Can I add Jeremy Kyle and Eamon Holmes to the list too. Oh and Kerry Katona.

Not even a bloody scratch I'm sorry to have to tell you!

If there was any justice, this insiginificant pile of Kyle (kike) should have been catapulted into oblivion - like his show would be, were there ANY meaningful competition during his programmes' airing.

It's not like there are as many ego-seeking alcoholics, prostitutes, sexual deviants, slappers etc to fill future years of programming...unlike the United States

So hopefully he'll run out of original material. On the same point, I wish his seat belt had run out of material....just when he needed it.

Jeremy escapes unhurt from crash

Jeremy Kyle and his driver escaped unhurt when their car was involved in a crash, a spokesman has said.

Jeremy escapes unhurt from crash

Jeremy Kyle's car was involved in a crash

Jeremy Kyle and his driver escaped unhurt when their car was involved in a crash, a spokesman has said.....etc...

Top bit of reporting there, if I may say so.

A football focus list of wishfuls:

Joey Barton

Cristiano Ronaldo

Sepp Blatter

Craig Bellamy

Dennis Wise

El Hadj Diouf

Lee Bowyer

Neil Warnock

Ben Fogle

Absolutely. I met him. He's a twat.

Bear Grylls is an even bigger twat and a lying, unprincipled twat at that.

Had forgotten this thread, thanks for reviving it.

Mike Parkinson is also a bit of a twat under that charming exterior but I suppose he's mellowed with age so he 's not on my "people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire" list.

Grylls is. I'd light his f*****g survival suit.

Joey Barton

Cristiano Ronaldo

Sepp Blatter

Craig Bellamy

Dennis Wise

El Hadj Diouf

Lee Bowyer

Neil Warnock

May I just reiterate my possibly-irrational loathing of Gary Neville? To my knowledge, he's never stubbed out a ciggy on a teammate, gobbed in a fan's face or chinned a cabbie, but I'd rather share a 3x3 prison cell with Wisey, Dioufy and Bartony than allow that Manc cnut one more day on the planet.

Talking of our Joey, tasty headline from the Sun.

I can't think of anyone else, off-hand, who I despise enough to wish upon them death. Maybe I will be reminded of such awful people in due course.

CR's death to footballers post has reminded me of one -

Robbie Keane

And no, I'm not a Spurs fan either, it's just Keane is a complete cheating, lying, arse bastard cunting f*****t with the brain the size of a gnat.

That's still only two.

Joey Barton

Cristiano Ronaldo

Sepp Blatter

Craig Bellamy

Dennis Wise

El Hadj Diouf

Lee Bowyer

Neil Warnock

May I just reiterate my possibly-irrational loathing of Gary Neville? To my knowledge, he's never stubbed out a ciggy on a teammate, gobbed in a fan's face or chinned a cabbie, but I'd rather share a 3x3 prison cell with Wisey, Dioufy and Bartony than allow that Manc cnut one more day on the planet.

Talking of our Joey, tasty headline from the Sun.

But the question is, would you go to Portsmouth rather than allow him extra time?

Middlesbrough. The Club, the Town.

It was and is a pointless exercise.

Middlesbrough. The Club, the Town.

It was and is a pointless exercise.

I had quite a good curry in Middlesborough.

Once.

Developments in the story of Sir Cliff Richard, sometime star of this thread. Not exactly 'outing' himself, but not exactly inning himself either.

I can't think of anyone else, off-hand, who I despise enough to wish upon them death. Maybe I will be reminded of such awful people in due course.

CR's death to footballers post has reminded me of one -

Robbie Keane

And no, I'm not a Spurs fan either, it's just Keane is a complete cheating, lying, arse bastard cunting f*****t with the brain the size of a gnat.

That's still only two.

Well he's our cheating, lying, arse bastard cunting f*****t with the brain the size of a gnat now! ;)

Besides, you have brass considering your lot have Steven Hunt, ol' Gypsy Rise Knee himself...

Developments in the story of Sir Cliff Richard, sometime star of this thread. Not exactly 'outing' himself, but not exactly inning himself either.

He seems quite clear about the missionary position.

Well he's our cheating, lying, arse bastard cunting f*****t with the brain the size of a gnat now! ;)

Besides, you have brass considering your lot have Steven Hunt, ol' Gypsy Rise Knee himself...

At least Hunt only has a knee that has brought him shame. Keane has everything wrong with him, mouth, arms, legs & head. How funny he is now only a reserve team striker.

Liam & Noel Gallagher, overrated twats who should be shot for crimes against music ;) .

Been to Toronto recently, LG?

At least Hunt only has a knee that has brought him shame. Keane has everything wrong with him, mouth, arms, legs & head. How funny he is now only a reserve team striker.

I just wish at least one part of his anatomy will get us a friggin' goal against the mancs on Saturday, hope springs eternal.... ;)

I just wish at least one part of his anatomy will get us a friggin' goal against the mancs on Saturday, hope springs eternal.... ;)

This is such an important game, tho' Liverpool have yet to look threatening up front at all. I just hope something clicks on the day and they do far more than play a supporting role on Saturday.

For my part, as a "Battersea boy", I was a Chelsea supporter through the 60s and early 70s, but I just loved the way Liverpool passed the ball around intelligently during the early 70s (like West Germany at the time) and I decided to support a team that played attractive football. I still get a huge amount of stick from local Chelsea fans, but....am I bovvered? Personally, I can't believe that ManUre are such a huge betting price to reclaim the Premiership, given the money is all on Chelsea.........unbelievable.

If the price is right, I may well dabble a grand or so on ManUre at almost 5 / 2 (have I confused this with the betting string?)

I just loved the way Liverpool passed the ball around intelligently during the early 70s (like West Germany at the time) and I decided to support a team that played attractive football.

That's how I came to support Leeds United (who were even better than Liverpool at the time) instead of Huddersfield Town. It was the equivalent to throwing your hat in with the fascists in Nazi Germany - always going to end in tears. The hate and racism among some of the fans was hard to stomach so I moved to rugby. But I still know the chants just as some in Germany remember the Horst Wessel. I still look at the results on a Saturday and, misty eyed, think there may be a time when Germany Leeds United may be great again seig heil,

Liam & Noel Gallagher, overrated twats who should be shot for crimes against music ;) .

Been to Toronto recently, LG?

I wish, I think I would have been tempted to do more than push him over ;) .

Edited by Lady Grendel

The band

and in particular Dieter Bohlen. They have been terrorising Germany for years and that bloody idiot Bohlen is still far to visible on our screens. Most recently on the jury of the German version of Britain's got Talent where he gets plenty of opportunities to "help" young, brown haired girls with their singing carreers...

medal2-blue-gold.gif Jonathan Ross jonathan%20ross.png

medal2-blue-silver.gif Gary Neville HhKk48D2G439.jpg

medal2-blue-bronze.gif my old pal CJ de Mooi 041202_turd_icon.gif

I guess Woss will have moved into gold medal position for quite a few others after Manuelgate. Even if he's sacked I don't see his career going into a Deaytonesque tailspin, more's the pity. The only cuntbubble that's currently on TV more than him is fucken CJ de Hitler. At least Neville's gone down the shitter in the last year - one more extremely serious and very painful injury should see him off.

medal2bluegoldwg0.gif** Joe the Plumber apmccainwurzelbacher081zj6.jpg

If-I hear-his-name-one-more-time-I-will-have to- be-forcibly-sedated. :blink:

** Thanks to 'Arry for the loan of Woss' medal.

I can't take this anymore. I'm not sure if you know this Madame but ..

"Joe The Plumber" is a bad publicity stunt introduced by McCain "A lot like Sarah Palin" and I'll tell you why. Senator McCain claims that Obama's stance will put small business owners - "like Joe The Plumber" out of business. Bullshit. Why? Because first of all, about 80% of all small businesses fail (it could be more) and they don't pay tax income because they don't have any income! McCains only strength is that he seduces people with his patriotic moan and they actually buy what he says. Obama's plan will reorganize how money is collected and that begins when taxing the rich so he can give tax breaks to the middle class. From there: he develops and activates new energy sources which will create more jobs. McCain just wants to drill "which is real futuristic". It narrows down to the fact that the Republicans are losing circulation after eight years of policies which weren't working. Let's face it, "Sam Wurzelbacher" is besides the point. The whole McCain campaign is complete a lie.

Joe the plumber isn't a business owner or a licensed plumber. Try again.