Bald rick

Room Lovely, Look You.

Much of the enjoyment one gets at work, is out of habitually deriding ones colleagues.

A 'challenged' boy I work with gave me great amusement on Friday re his mothers holiday in Spain. Over there on her own, 56 year old wifie, days spent on bus trips etc. Old folk stuff.

His main concern during the week was his much illicit tobacco she was bringing back.

Until she missed the flight back on Thursday. And the one after. And the one on Friday , Pished at the airport :D

Then I get this message today...

Well ******, works looking dubious for monday, me and the wee fella are over east looking after various animals (dont bother with the sexual innuendos lol), michelle is ready to head to malaga if we get contact from the mong, last we heard was 8am this morning (Saturday our time) some hotel took her in off the street and let her sleep in the lobby but dayshift told her to fuck off, havent heard anything since and the spanish 5 0 are like manana

This week is going to be TREMENDOUS.

• Like 1

As stated, TREMENDOUS.

I was wrong first flight home was Wednesday last week.

He didn't show for work today but got the papers in instead :D , mother found by politzi this afternoon, sans jewellery and shoes.

5 days extra on the tare at 56 cena.gif

Oh, and as his mother has a job that requires disclosure, the retard may have just got her sacked.

I love my work at times, in the olden days they emptied the prisons and asylums for cannon fodder for the English Queen.

Now, they send them to us.

Aldi's Bellucci Créme Caramel £4.69 for 50cl,  just tried this stuff and it's fucking gorgeous, the liqueur equivalent of opiates.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Tempus Fugit said:

Aldi's Bellucci Créme Caramel £4.69 for 50cl,  just tried this stuff and it's fucking gorgeous, the liqueur equivalent of opiates.

Add a Percocet 10mg and a bottle of this stuff and you are good to go, oh yes indeedy.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

IMG_2440.GIF

Thats just fucking wrong but funny.

• Like 1

There are people out there whose kindness, warmth and general manner make grumpy old bastards like me smile. :)

Well that and my Granddaughter.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ahhhh

Getting a suntan in October and cheap drinkable Greek wine

Whilst my poor friends in England and Ireland are suffering ex hurricane  Olphenia- I’m getting royally pissed on 1.5 l of local wine 13% proof at the price of €2.50.

And I’m brown as a berry in 2 days. It’s only 27c here

Chin Chin :flame:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, philheybrookbay said:

Ahhhh

Getting a suntan in October and cheap drinkable Greek wine

Whilst my poor friends in England and Ireland are suffering ex hurricane  Olphenia- I’m getting royally pissed on 1.5 l of local wine 13% proof at the price of €2.50.

And I’m brown as a berry in 2 days. It’s only 27c here

Chin Chin :flame:

Madrid yesterday afternoon

orca_share_media1508080392857.jpg

I'm in Wiltshire and apart from the weird orange haze and a bit of wind it's been a lovely day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I'm in Wiltshire and apart from the weird orange haze and a bit of wind it's been a lovely day. 

That’s Sahara dust. Gives you lung cancer.

I’m going for skin cancer and liver cirrhosis. ;) 

Sean Hughes coffed the stat that proper full blown allies like us are more likely to die of lung cancer....

So suck it up  :D

• Like 1

When your ex was in ICU like mine was last week, you really understand the beauty of skilled nurses who look after dangerously ill patients. To comfort even me when they are monitoring my ex following sepsis and being in a coma.

Yes I’m next of kin to my ex. Because his family situation and he’s my best mate in the world. Some people call it daft we can’t be together but hey that’s life.

sadly he’s lost all the skin from his stomach as the attached shows. But he’s alive and getting better thanks to those nurses in ICU

C1BE6307-7C50-44D7-ADB0-6AE7E9E8EFA7.jpeg

Edited by Death Impends
Spoiled the image as one probably would want some warning before viewing it - but I'm glad to hear your ex is pulling through

Hmmmmm.

Pretty much had the same on a foot square section on my thigh as I went arse over tit down the stairs Sunday night.

Made work....

I'm not joking either, soft Southerners.

1 hour ago, charon said:

Hmmmmm.

Pretty much had the same on a foot square section on my thigh as I went arse over tit down the stairs Sunday night.

Made work....

........but did ye spill ya pint???:lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, charon said:

Hmmmmm.

Made work....

Anyone seen Charon and Simon Cowell in the same room?  Was it hot milk you were getting?

Hope ye continue doing well :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, philheybrookbay said:

When your ex was in ICU like mine was last week, you really understand the beauty of skilled nurses who look after dangerously ill patients. To comfort even me when they are monitoring my ex following sepsis and being in a coma.

Yes I’m next of kin to my ex. Because his family situation and he’s my best mate in the world. Some people call it daft we can’t be together but hey that’s life.

sadly he’s lost all the skin from his stomach as the attached shows. But he’s alive and getting better thanks to those nurses in ICU

Reveal hidden contents

C1BE6307-7C50-44D7-ADB0-6AE7E9E8EFA7.jpeg

All the very best wishes to you both Phil.

• Like 1

Couldn't really post this in the TV thread so I will put it here. 

Last week radio 4 began a new series of Alexis Sayle's Imaginary Sandwich Bar. It is completely bonkers. Love it.

Thursday 6.30pm.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Couldn't really post this in the TV thread so I will put it here. 

Last week radio 4 began a new series of Alexis Sayle's Imaginary Sandwich Bar. It is completely bonkers. Love it.

Thursday 6.30pm.

I was pleasantly surprised how kindly time has treated Trotsky's favoured love-child.  Funny fecker still, praise jebbus.

• Like 2

On 02/10/2007 at 10:45, Godot said:

The glorious "take" after casting to a rising fish

The adrenalin rush from a big fish on the line

The endorphin buzz after a tough gym session

The first pint at a rugby international

A good sing song

Fishing huts

Cobwebs dripping with dew

Chewing the fat with mates

Any newt anywhere

Lots of smells: bacon butties, geranium leaves, salt air at the seaside, candy floss, wax polish, the metallic smell of rain

..... and thick, tasty gravy

This is awesome.

All suggestions listed above.

Foxs Biscuits 

Myself

more foxs biscuits , foxs biscuits factory.

Duvet.

English breakfasts... english breakfast factory, a five star chef, more english breakfasts. 

Heated Swimming pool.

Log fire.

Logs, are we allowed to leave the room at all.. when it is so lovely. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

I was pleasantly surprised how kindly time has treated Trotsky's favoured love-child.  Funny fecker still, praise jebbus.

When you think he starred in a Hollywood film with Burt Lancaster, and Ricky Fulton as a KGB chief.....

Still like that film.

• Thanks 1

The anticipation of binge drinking. You ask anyone who knows me about the tangible excitability I display when I know I'm about to meet with mates and get absolutely cunted :party:

• Like 2

I'm a reasonable bloke.

I don't hate much in Life* , but the biggest bugbear re Brands I have is with Apple.

Absolute  shower of cunts to deal with, supported by the absolute shower of cunts who all starry eyed buy their shite.

So it was with great pleasure I read this morning about them owning up to making their spyphones run slower through 'upgrades' to prolong the life of their shitty battery technology that they deliberately made integral, and a money earner in repairs.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2259172/apple-deliberately-slow-down-iphones-as-battery-gets-older-confirmed-by-apple#latest

£1,000 for the latest over hyped piece of pish :D , buy one and you are pretty much admitting you are retarded.

A nice warm feeling flows over me at this point (no trouser wetting involved) and safe in the knowledge a lot of cunts will still purchase their innovativeless crap blindly.

* I actually hate nearly everything/everyone on the Planet. Just checking you're awake.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2