Bald rick

Room Lovely, Look You.

My first car was a car. It got me where I wanted to go.

That is all I require of a car.

I drive anything up 2,000 miles a month in mine. So it needs to be comfortable for me. If it was just for short trips, then I wouldn't care as much.

My first car was a car. It got me where I wanted to go.

That is all I require of a car.

I drive anything up 2,000 miles a month in mine. So it needs to be comfortable for me. If it was just for short trips, then I wouldn't care as much.

One other thing - ideally it should pass its MOT every year at minimal expense. This rarely happens, sadly.

However, that's now been dealt with for another year, thankfully.

Generally, work makes me fucking miserable, however, today I was told that I would be leaving the engineering group im on to do something else that is MUCH better.

Apparently, my senior manager reckoned that I wasn't 'suited' to the group I was on.

This is probably because I constantly disagreed with everything he said and told him that the company had too many David Brents and not enough Alan Sugars or summat. He didn't like that.

See? Say what you think and you end up getting your dream move. :D

• Like 5

1979 Mini Clubman. 1098cc. Purchased in the spring of 1983 for £1500. Would latter get wheel spacers, alloy wheels and Dunlop 7 inch wide tyres. Ran her till mid 1990, when "Pam's" engine finally lapsed onto three cylinders.

0B0584E0-026F-4223-BB2F-E254E273921C_zps

I learned to drive in a Mini and owned a 1961 model back in the day.

The greatest car ever made IMHO, however, not to brilliant when you are 6ft 1 and have to fold yourself to get in and unfold when you get out. :)

Generally, work makes me fucking miserable, however, today I was told that I would be leaving the engineering group im on to do something else that is MUCH better.

Apparently, my senior manager reckoned that I wasn't 'suited' to the group I was on.

This is probably because I constantly disagreed with everything he said and told him that the company had too many David Brents and not enough Alan Sugars or summat. He didn't like that.

See? Say what you think and you end up getting your dream move. :D

Last time I did something like that with my boss, I got the lovely task of walking John Major and Michael Hesseltine around Canary Wharf when all the construction work was complete. Actually that was my punishment, but when they started doing concerts in the courtyard, I was given the job of working backstage.

• Like 1

1979 Mini Clubman. 1098cc. Purchased in the spring of 1983 for £1500. Would latter get wheel spacers, alloy wheels and Dunlop 7 inch wide tyres. Ran her till mid 1990, when "Pam's" engine finally lapsed onto three cylinders.

0B0584E0-026F-4223-BB2F-E254E273921C_zps

I learned to drive in a Mini and owned a 1961 model back in the day.

The greatest car ever made IMHO, however, not to brilliant when you are 6ft 1 and have to fold yourself to get in and unfold when you get out. :)

Where I used to work one of the managers turned up everyday in a little white mini and watching him get out was an amazing site he was tall but broad as well. The car almost spat him out.

The theory was that he continued to drive said car to maintain his heightened levels of bile and aggression.

• Like 2

I just got blocked by InfoWars :lol:

In around 46 hours and 40 minutes the most important event of the year begins. The 17 day long feast of wit, skill, blunders, joy, heartache and amazement that is the 2016 World Snooker Championship, And this morning the draw was released. Some cracking first round matches to whet the appetite.

In around 46 hours and 40 minutes the most important event of the year begins. The 17 day long feast of wit, skill, blunders, joy, heartache and amazement that is the 2016 World Snooker Championship, And this morning the draw was released. Some cracking first round matches to whet the appetite.

You mean the "wit" of the old fogies like Taylor etc. droning on in the commentary boxes? Jesus christ.

Maybe you were talking about the wit of Barry Hearn making ALL the qualifiers play three full matches in mere days just before the championship so they'll be too drained to mount a serious challenge in the actual championship? yeah great. Brilliant. Everything about this fucking event these days is massive, brain-frazzling, exasperating, smashing-fist-against-head, purest fail. Hearn needs to be spike-piledrived onto the fucking little statue on the front of his Rolls Royce, the unbearable twat.

Poomjaeng got fucking beat in the final qualifying round too... so, that's a huge kick in the teeth for anyone who still has a sane boredom threshold. The only good news was Ebdon getting through so I "may" watch some matches. May I ask which 1st round match you thought was most "mouth watering"? John HIggins - Ryan Day? ooh, get the beers in!

The real interest is whether we will finally have one of the creaky old commentators actually croak on air. Some would say Thorne is the "favourite" with all his strokes but I would put Virgo and Taylor as possible (non-)"surprise packages".

Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels = Steve Davis/Jimmy White. Discuss.

Jimmy and Steve. Wrestling's staged bollocks. Snooker is pure class.

@Zorders Wenbo v Trump is probably the most mouth-watering first round match. Next up would be Murphy v McGill

Have Davis and White had an overlong match which experts claim is the greatest thing ever, but was actually dull as dishwater to get through too?

Have Davis and White had an overlong match which experts claim is the greatest thing ever, but was actually dull as dishwater to get through too?

No. I think that might be Davis and Taylor you're thinking of (although due to sheer tension in the final few frames, it is one of the best moments of snooker history.) Davis and White did play each other in a World Final in 1984 and it was 18-16 to Davis.

Jimmy and Steve. Wrestling's staged bollocks. Snooker is pure class.

@Zorders Wenbo v Trump is probably the most mouth-watering first round match. Next up would be Murphy v McGill

It's scripted.. the ultimate nail in the credibility coffin for any form of entertainment.....

• Like 1

wit

You spelt shit wrong.

Why did I think someone would come up with this "witty" comment?

It will be nice to see Anthony McGill getting in amongst the balls...*sighs longingly*

• Like 1

Ball Run Bingham's luck might have run out, he's got Ali Carter in the first round. Eek!

That'll be just Ebdon vs Fu!

• Like 1

It will be nice to see Anthony McGill getting in amongst the balls...*sighs longingly*

Is this another one of your sexually frustrated comments?

Is this another one of your sexually frustrated comments?

Yes.

I've decided to embrace Fascism as an alternative to alcoholism.

It probably shouldn't, but that made me chuckle.

I think I understand the need for women to go shopping.

I have just bought another car. Its not like I NEED another car as I already have two but the combination of a free space on the drive and the sheer fucking orgasmic buzz of searching for possibles, imagining what it will feel like wrapped around my old gnarled body and fucking off all notion of practicality sends me into a kind of euphoria that was once gained through illegal substances, or summat.

If there is a cure they can shove it up their arse thanks. :D

• Like 2