football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2008

While we have to wait ..

Tonight, I give you one of the most strangest arrangements ever to occur in a film. Was he not the perfect guy for the part? Don't ask me where it came from. Sometimes it's the character for that part which defines the fundemental difference between a scene and a classic scene.

And infidelity is not the only thorny ethical issue thrown up by virtual sexuality - some players have had sex with animals.

Croeso i Gymru!

Stage struck? Fancy immortality? Think a head.

This Christmas, buy a surprise present for you wife, a holiday, just for her.

I really liked, "They are proud and show off their good size to make men dribble. Don't you think that's good?". Good? Brilliant I say.

Can you imagine the mess if the men ever visited America.

So you're suggesting that thinking about something to be done with your skull after your death is something to do before death?

So you're suggesting that thinking about something to be done with your skull after your death is something to do before death?

Well that's what he did and, yes, that's why I posted it here. Sometimes I see things and think: "Ah, that's quite interesting, I wonder if fellow deathlisters would be interested? Now where could I post it? Ah! I know, I'll put it in "Things you could do..." although clearly this is something to do after death so I needed to use the "think ahead" contrivance to make it fit. Is that a clear enough explanation for you?

Sometimes you have to plan ahead as this man would confirm... if he could.

jb.gif

Well that's what he did and, yes, that's why I posted it here. Sometimes I see things and think: "Ah, that's quite interesting, I wonder if fellow deathlisters would be interested? Now where could I post it? Ah! I know, I'll put it in "Things you could do..." although clearly this is something to do after death so I needed to use the "think ahead" contrivance to make it fit. Is that a clear enough explanation for you?

And it's a damn sight easier than thinking about something to be done with your skull after your death after death. :crossbone:

Find out how big an asshole[sic] you are.

A huge one, but then I think we all knew that already ;-)

You're probably one of those unwashed cretins who sit on public transportation mumbling incoherently while rocking back and forth to unheard music. You think you're some kind of hot sh*t since you stayed in school so long the professors mistake you for one of them. You're pretty much a general in the War On Christmas/Christians/Family Values/Traditional Marriage and you probably hate America. You're too much of a yuppie to drink beer, so you sniff the corks and swish the wine and babble snobbishly about its oakiness. You carry a faint aroma of crap everywhere you go.

Grow your own tomato spliffs but watch out for the dope squad.It's after your pot plants.

Post adolescent extremity growth.

Beside the children's height marks on the side of the fridge, we now have horizontal, nose growth marks for me. Ear prints are also being considered. However, life being like it is, my genitals appear to be bucking this trend.

The Chinese have a solution.

Post adolescent extremity growth.

Beside the children's height marks on the side of the fridge, we now have horizontal, nose growth marks for me. Ear prints are also being considered. However, life being like it is, my genitals appear to be bucking this trend.

The Chinese have a solution.

Gives a new meaning to the phrase 'heave and jerk'

And it's a damn sight easier than thinking about something to be done with your skull after your death after death. :rolleyes:

Yes, your logic on this score is ironclad and I readily withdraw my tentative objection.

And it's a damn sight easier than thinking about something to be done with your skull after your death after death. :rolleyes:

Yes, your logic on this score is ironclad and I readily withdraw my tentative objection.

Alas for poor Tchaikowsky, he is also withdrawn. We hardly knew him.

Find out how big an asshole[sic] you are.

A huge one, but then I think we all knew that already ;-)

You're probably one of those unwashed cretins who sit on public transportation mumbling incoherently while rocking back and forth to unheard music. You think you're some kind of hot sh*t since you stayed in school so long the professors mistake you for one of them. You're pretty much a general in the War On Christmas/Christians/Family Values/Traditional Marriage and you probably hate America. You're too much of a yuppie to drink beer, so you sniff the corks and swish the wine and babble snobbishly about its oakiness. You carry a faint aroma of crap everywhere you go.

I'm a huge one too.

You're a smug, self-righteous prick who probably talks relentlessly about the environment. You think you're "All that" just because you finished a 4-year degree. Unwilling to take a stand on pretty much anything, you let the extremists around you decide your fate. By the time you're on your third cup of coffee, your barking orders at people like General MacArthur. You carry a faint aroma of crap everywhere you go.

Find out how close you live to a BNP member. I'm 9.39 miles from the nearest paid up racist.

1.46 miles

I've got 8 within 2 miles.

9 under a mile from me!!!!

Who's going to be the first to admit 0 miles? :birthday:

My old address came close, under 400 yards. I'll be back at Christmas, perhaps I'll take up carol singing. Nothing like a squawking nuisance outside INSERT POSTCODE HERE.